wrnakedru

Just how kinky are you?

LM: My question was to Vespertine ... should have quoted. But I was just telling her I didn't get the vampire stuff. LOL

530. I'm quite ashamed. It should've been higher, but there was some stuff they didn't ask about!

501 to 600 Wow! You're too kinky for most!!!

Well good to know we are closet conservatives, LOL

Tempest & Seriously

538 Wow! You're too kinky for most!!!

Well good to know we aren't closet conservatives, LOL

Tempest & Seriously

I'm a bad boy or ...I'm a good kink guy for you I have never seen that teat I scored 635 and did not pad my answers. wow where is Dr phil..no jerry springer

Hmmm 575, I guess there's just some things we're not up for, and a few we really need to try out yet!!

500 here... i tought i was kinky, but after watching the scores you got, weird people, I am going to buy myself a pacifier :P

Mr. WTSL got 460. Mrs. WTSL got 495. Mr. WTSL apparently married a vampire. Learn something new every day. Mr. WTSL just thought he was anemic in the mornings.

All these Republicans with higher scores? Wish we could have gotten points for being Libertarians. Should have counted for something...

388 for me but I guess it depends on experience too. When I click those options I'd like to experience but haven't yet I get as high as 601

Guest mongoosedog7

Holy crapoloa batman. I scored a 610 and I'm 21 years old. I'm going to have to invent new things to keep myself occupied and my kink score going upwards as I get older. ;)

My first post ever, but the test was interesting. I have always thought I was a normally, average kinky guy, but 575 tells me that I enjoy life more than many.

A lot of my points were earned long ago, before my 18 years out of the lifestyle , so there is some catching up to do .

If it doesn't focus on your partner's pleasure, isn't it just masturbation with company ??

facelick my score was 610, a super freak alert, should i be embarressed? This is my first post and my first time in this site. The test was interesting.

that was a fun quiz :lol:

I scored 570. not bad, for only being 22, hope my sex life doesn't get boring by the time I am 50. :eek:

Wow a 668.

But I'm a swinger - that really adds to the score.

Now if I would just get into S&M, I could probably break 800!

We had a 709, hahaha. It must be because we are a bisexual, pierced tattood full swap couple who love to chat and invite people facelick

Reading through some old post and found this one.

I scored a 604. But if you ask my husband I'm far from kinky!

Female half Swingcouple 69