At a party, Mrs. YZF did four guys anally. A couple of us twice. She started with me, then she worked her way up a guy who was a little over 9" long and thick as a can of Red Bull.

At a video store I got a ball draining blowjob from a clerk right in front of the New Releases. Anyone who walked in would have caught us.

• Hot! 1

LovesHisMusic said:
. . . I was so newb that I looked dumbly at him and my friend had to tell me he had a foot fetish and wanted to play with my feet. Fine by me. So, there I was in a crowd of semi-naked, horny, sexed up people having my feet, ankles and calves licked and massaged. I loved it!

Spontaneity has its rewards. And you just never know what you might find yourself enjoying, even if it happens only once. Thanks for the story.

The word wild is very subjective. I would imagine anything that what most of us on this board do on a weekly basis would be considered wild to the vanilla world. I suppose most of my life might be considered wild to some.

One night Mrs. Lol and I invited 2 swinger couples to go see an ACDC cover band at a vanilla club. Each of them invited a few more and next thing you know we have 12+ lifestylers at the table watching some get down rock and roll. To back track a bit Mrs. and I had a band that we were working on getting into that club. Needless to say a group of us in a vanilla bar ended up being the main attraction. There was a semi-topless train of people that wound through the tables, two women in their bras on the tables(the owner came over and yelled at her 3 times heh), one that ended up behind the drummer and he didn't want her to leave. the mayhem went on and at some point more people in the bar were watching us than the band. I never bothered talking to the owner about our band playing there. Anyway, that night comes to mind when I hear the word wild.

Mr. Lol

I have played in a bar band for several years and we have had many nights like this. Girls dancing topless on stage, bras and panties hanging from the stage lights and our instruments. No matter how often it happens, I would agree "Wild" is a very sufficient word for describing these nights.

Susan here-- I went to a special invitation house party when I was a unicorn. Ten men and ten women, all weekend. If anyone had told me I'd have sex with all the men and most of the women over the two days, I'd have been stunned. It was one of the most sexually liberating experiences of my life.

• Like 1

WOW! After reading some of these tales, Mrs. CXXC and I are really tame!

I did get a hand job at a Jethro Tull concert last August! That was fun!

Shell was going to her HS reunion about 3 hours away...I gave her permission to play....she did...the story when she got home...SO HOT!!!

• Like 1

Jim&Shelley said:
Shell was going to her HS reunion about 3 hours away...I gave her permission to play....she did...the story when she got home...SO HOT!!!

Ha! That's leaving high school with a BANG :D

Had to find this post as this just happened last night.

Wife and I were walking in city park. It is a wooded area on the edge of town with hiking trails. We noticed in the brush a cardboard box and someone sitting by it. We walked through the brush covered path to find a homeless guy. A Bum at the least. He was much older and looked like one of those bums off TV. He looked at us and grumbled something before getting up. He looked like he was in his 70s. My wife asked him if he was alright and he told her "I like what I see". My wife looked at me and then him and asked him if he was hung and giggled. Well he exposed himself to us and he was hung.

She stepped up to him and grabbed his cock and stroked him a minute and then kneeled down and began blowing him. He hardened quick. I stepped behind her and pulled her top off and he stood her up and sucked her nipples and squeezed them like he never senn them before. Then I pulled her shorts and panties down and she stepped out of them. He went right to her pussy with his dirty fingers.

I stopped him and told him he had to get naked too. He stripped faster than any guy I had ever seen. Now naked I unzipped my pants and told him he had to suck me off before he got to fuck my wife. He hesitated but got on his knees and started sucking me. He was rough so I told him to stop. My wife laid on her back and spread her legs and he was on top of her quickly. He fucked her fast and hard before shooting her full.

When he finished he grabbed his clothes and disapeared into the woods. I climbed between her legs and finished what he started.

When we got home, we showered and she confessed she loved it. The fact he was a bum and dirty made her hotter than hell to try him. She confessed she had fantasized about fucking a bumb like him for a long time after she read a story about women bums fucking for food.

I know it was riskey and unhealthy but to see this was wild!

• Hot! 1

kinkiest thing i ever did was when i was working for a very high powered attorney in dayton ohio and one night i had to go in and do some work, well my bf at the time came with me. we were not allowed in the attorneys office unless he was there, so that night my bf and i went in and we f*cked all over the attorneys desk, couches, chairs, floor, against his book cases...you name it, we f*cked on or against it. it was so wild and sexy. we finished and cleaned up, left and when i went to work the next day, you could still smell the sex in his office. HAHA he never even knew the he was probably sitting on some of my sex sweat in his fancy chair!!

• Like 1

Kinkiest/wildest thing "I" ever did was really a "we". For a few years when we were crazy and young Mrs. Mix worked with her girlfriend as a pro-dom. I would take them around as security to different high end hotels. We had some funny times and some close calls... The money was actually shockingly good. Its unbelieveable how much money the average married middle age white corporate attorney will pay to get tied up and smacked around by two hot Asian girls! :hahaha:

The hardest part of it (and why it ended) was it was a secret we were all keeping from her girlfriends fiance (yes, that was the bad bit). Mrs. Mix routinely kept her from going "too far" with clients though, so it wasnt as bad as it could have been... Still... The deceit eventually got to us and is something to this day that none of us are too proud of.

• Hot! 1

This isn't very wild but it was our first time, and it was very exciting for us.

The wife and I pulled into what we thought was an empty campground. We found one camper. We drove to the back of the wooded campground and had sex in the truck. 2 hours ago. She kept saying, "look for anyone comming". lol

• Like 1

We have enjoyed the "family lounge" in SeaTac.

Sex in a public, outdoor, hot tub in the winter when the steam obscured the view from people less than two feet apart.

Sex on the side of the road along Rt. 2, between Spokane and N. Idaho as cars whizzed by about 50 feet away.

Sex in a school club/program office, and a "study room" in the library at law school.

Sex in an empty/open room in a resort hotel in the wilderness of Alaska.

Nothing too wild. But, of course once we became swingers our definition of "wild" changed.

Tom

• Like 1

After reading through this I guess I have to contribute. Nothing really wild by most standards but a bit for us.

Start with a BJ in a half full movie theater. She had worn a very short skirt and I started rubbing her during the previews. By the opening credits she was rubbing my hard-on over my pants. About ten minutes into the movie she hadme out and was stroking me. Shortly after that I felt her lips on me. At the time we were still vanilla and it was very exciting for us. There was noone in our row, but a few in the row in front of us. That was also the night I found out she swallows (early in our relationship).

Many years later we had amazing sex in a Starbuck's men's room. Still vanilla, amazing rush for both of us.

The wildest so far was the night we did vaginal DP. A friend of ours was out visiting a year or so ago. We had all had a bit to drink and things got a little heated. He and I started playing with her body and in no time she's naked. Well to make a long story short she was on top of him riding away. I got behind her to go for a DP and he said to put it in her pussy. I went in amazingly easy, I was a little concerned about hurting her. It drove her wild. One of our best sexual encouters.

• Hot! 1

livnlocoNJcpl said:
After reading through this I guess I have to contribute. Nothing really wild by most standards but a bit for us.

All three stories qualify as pretty wild in my mind. Having a little taste of the forbidden always is, I hope you would agree?

We must say that reading some of these encounters makes both of us really hot. Thanks to all of you for sharing.

• Like 1

The craziest (and most dangerous) was probably the preacher's daughter in the men's room during Sunday night church service. I was 17, she was 15.

• Like 1

I have a bit of "exhibitionist" in my blood ...

We get a kick out of driving (while on a trip) secondary roads with me nude. I'll start by shedding the top half, and as I build up more courage I'll lose my pants and undies. I lay the seat back down as far as it will go to allow my DH easier access to me with his free hand and to limit the chances of a LEO seeing me. The thought of being seen/caught makes me so wet I usually cum like crazy at any touch. This scenario usually ends with me giving Mr H a blowjob and swallowing (while he's driving!).

Maybe boring ... but that's about it for us I suppose other than the usual stuff that we do.

• Like 1

You may or may not think this is wild since I was sleeping with both of them anyway, but I had sex with my boyfriend on my wedding day. Hubby and I were going away for almost three weeks and he approved.

• Like 1

couplers said:
You may or may not think this is wild since I was sleeping with both of them anyway, but I had sex with my boyfriend on my wedding day. Hubby and I were going away for almost three weeks and he approved.

That is SO HOT. One of my favorite reoccurring masturbation fantasies is that I attend a (vanilla) wedding with a total hottie bride, and it turns into an all out orgy at the reception. There is something about virginal white lace, a couples love, and 'family values' that mixes with sexual abandon in quite an intoxicating way.

Makes me wonder;

How many guys would be willing to participate in a gang bang for a brand new bride, post wedding, while she's still in her wedding dress?

I'll lay odds it's happened. I don't know if I would be willing to participate. To me, it feels like there's something a bit sacred about that day, that dress, that moment.

divenaked said:
The craziest (and most dangerous) was probably the preacher's daughter in the men's room during Sunday night church service. I was 17, she was 15.

Priceless! :applause:

Priceless! :applause:

No, priceless would have been the preacher knocking on the door and asking if his daughter needed any condoms :lol:

couplers said:

Tadahiko said:
That is SO HOT. One of my favorite reoccurring masturbation fantasies is that i attend a (vanilla) wedding with a total hottie bride, and it turns into an all out orgy at the reception. There is something about virginal white lace, a couples love, and 'family values' that mixes with sexual abandon in quite an intoxicating way.

That certainly would be something. And I agree and disagree in a way about my wedding day being hot. The mix of a celebration of "couples love" and private "sexual abandon" did indeed give this bride a special kick that night as my bf finished in me and my new husband immediately took over.

But my deep emotional recollection of that late evening is one of deep love. The love I had for David and his for being so generous to take me as I am, emotional / physical ties and all. His love for me is simply not complicated by sexual jealousies or considerations.

There was a post that touched me the same way recently, I should have bookmarked it. It was by a husband that said he let his wife define her relationship with her ex-husband. He said how could he not?, they had children together and besides, he was a nice guy. It didn't matter whether her relationship with her ex was sexual, social, platonic, friendly or merely practical, I don't know or even recall if he said. But the guy unselfishly wanted to make his spouse comfortable and happy. No silly rules about what he demands to make him feel nice.

Yes, my wedding day was HOT, but the above is more of what I remember and what I think we here are all about. 'Ta.

Had sex with my girlfriend in the back seat of a Ford Fiesta coming back from Cooks Forest to Pittsburgh. He mother was driving! Needless to say, moaning was not permitted!

That's wild! I had a Fiesta and it is cozy in there. Never got to check out the back seat though.

couplers said:
That certainly would be something. And I agree and disagree in a way about my wedding day being hot. The mix of a celebration of "couples love" and private "sexual abandon" did indeed give this bride a special kick that night as my bf finished in me and my new husband immediately took over.

But my deep emotional recollection of that late evening is one of deep love. The love I had for David and his for being so generous to take me as I am, emotional / physical ties and all. His love for me is simply not complicated by sexual jealousies or considerations.

There was a post that touched me the same way recently, I should have bookmarked it. It was by a husband that said he let his wife define her relationship with her ex-husband. He said how could he not?, they had children together and besides, he was a nice guy. It didn't matter whether her relationship with her ex was sexual, social, platonic, friendly or merely practical, I don't know or even recall if he said. But the guy unselfishly wanted to make his spouse comfortable and happy. No silly rules about what he demands to make him feel nice.

Yes, my wedding day was HOT, but the above is more of what I remember and what I think we here are all about. 'Ta.

Wonderful story about your wedding day. You two are truly have a special thing going, being so accepting of each other.

The post you mentioned points out something very good too. One time I told the ex of a gf that I didn't own her, she was free to do what she wanted with who she wanted. I knew that she fucked him once and a while. It was good for her. He thought I was weird for not getting all jealous. Not in my makeup.

• Like 1

That's wild! I had a Fiesta and it is cozy in there. Never got to check out the back seat though.

It's small. I'm 6'2" and she was 5'4". Covered up in a blanket. We both had just shorts on so getting them out of the way was easy but keeping her quiet took some work, had to go real slow!

Probably one of my wildest sex was with my ex in Oklahoma. We were across the street from the house, in a school yard, at night. We ended up bare ass and fucking laying on the ground. It was quite dark, but I kept waiting for the cops to show up, asking what two old farts were doing out there in the yard.

Another time was on the hood of the car while parked in a rest area right off the Interstate 35 in Southern OK.

A third time was with a FwB during the afternoon, in the bushes, alongside a lake in OK. This was in the city. There were people within a couple hundred feet.

• Like 1

In HS I used to fuck my GF under a blanket in the TV room with her mom about 15 feet away in her home office. And the mom thought I was a good guy.

• Like 1

In HS I used to fuck my GF under a blanket in the TV room with her mom about 15 feet away in her home office. And the mom thought I was a good guy.

You were a good guy, you kept her daughter happy!

That really sounds like a fun time :cool:

let's see: with an ex-gf; we were coming home from a day of skiing in colorado and she climbed on top of me, pulled my cock out and rode me as I was driving down a 2-lane mountain rode at 50 mph. Probably not the smartest thing I ever did but with me concentrating on the road I lasted forever; so we were both very pleased.

• Like 1

One time I told the ex of a gf that I didn't own her, she was free to do what she wanted with who she wanted. I knew that she fucked him once and a while. It was good for her. He thought I was weird for not getting all jealous. Not in my makeup.

Thanks for the story; that is the way it should be. And I bet she was very grateful for the freedom. Once people can let go and kick the jealousy aside life is just better all around. To be able to talk to my husband about my bf is just so comforting; to hear about his cavorting with his/our gf is tremendously arousing.

I once had sex with 3 different guys in the same day. One them was my husband and and none of them knew about the other.:blush:

• Like 2

I once had sex with 3 different guys in the same day. One them was my husband and and none of them knew about the other.:blush:

"You shady lady!" - Aunt Tanya (Mamma Mia)

:lol:

Did your husband know about the others?

Hi, Babs!

Your post seems to open the door for many more details! Please tell us more.

Six years between posts is a long time! We hope you'll share with us more in the future.

slevin said:
Did your husband know about the others?

It is a mystery to me. Why is it to us as swingers, who consent to our spouses having sex with others, that knowing or not knowing brings such reactions? I ask this as a serious, not a rhetorical, question. For some, not knowing is a breach of trust and brings jealousy. To others it is no big deal, but is a lost opportunity to be turned on. Some couples see it as missing together time.

I'm not tsk, tsking anyone. I have had all these emotions myself. What strange creatures we are.

• Like 1

couplers said:
It is a mystery to me. Why is it to us as swingers, who consent to our spouses having sex with others, that knowing or not knowing brings such reactions? I ask this as a serious, not a rhetorical, question. For some, not knowing is a breach of trust and brings jealousy. To others it is no big deal, but is a lost opportunity to be turned on. Some couples see it as missing together time.

I'm not tsk, tsking anyone. I have had all these emotions myself. What strange creatures we are.

Not so strange. It is all about expectations, agreement and understanding. If the agreement is that either spouse can freely meet anyone and doesn't need to share that information then it's no big deal. If that isn't the agreement and she fucks a guy and never tells him, well then that's cheating. If that was the arrangement that she wants, then that is the arrangement that she should seek.

There is no 'right' or 'wrong' in either being open to meeting others separately or not. It's just about what is right to that individual couple. My curiosity is in clarifying what their situation was.

A handful of years ago we were coming back from a wedding. We were going across the I90 and couldn't keep our hands off of each other. Finally we pulled to the side of the highway, got out and had sex on the side of the highway in front of all of the passing vehicles. Not the first time we've had public sex but it was the most public sex we've ever had

I was 23, and working in a training program. I met a ballet dancer who said she was 21 and going to school plus dancing. She took me home, and played Monopoly with her Dad and Sister.

After they went to bed, I went down on her, and she fucked me in the living room, with the family one story above. Not unusual. Well, she was actually 15! She lied about her age.

I wonder what the Dad would have said if he had come downstairs. Beautiful young women. Red Hair, Flawless Complexion. Great Professional Dancer, and eventually Model.

Much later we tried the DP with two cocks in Vagina. Really good. Feels incredible. Did not know two would fit til then.

This says exactly the way I feel. I have not been in exactly the same situation, but similar. I have had a couple gf's who still had a relationship with a previous spouse and I had no problem with it at all. With one former spouse I had a I got some jabs by him, trying to make me jealous, but I refused to let it get to me. And the other I became friends with. There is no reason to not get along in my mind.

• Like 1

Recently coming home from a birthday party, both a little drunk, very horny, husband is driving, I take off all my clothes, i have him pull his shorts down, I am masturbating and having one orgasm after another, before I could get a napkin for him he strokes himself to a fullorgasm and there was cumm all over the steering wheel, seats dashboard, it was great!!!!!!!!

We were at a Bed and Breakfast where we rented the whole house and with no one else there. It was on 100 acres on a bluff overlooking the Missouri River. The river itself was about 150 yards from the house and there was no other house withing view on this land. My wife and I after fucking under the oak tree in the front yard decided to go up on the second floor balcony off one of the bedrooms. She leaned against the railing and I started fucking her from behind. After a few minutes a large barge came by cruising up the river. We had no idea if anyone on board was watching but my wife started waving as I was pounding her ass. A minute later several guys came out on deck and were watching us, one with binoculars. They waved, gave us the thumbs up, blasted the air horn and in a few minutes were out of sight.

Also on the same day, there are railroad tracks between the house very close to the river where both freight and Amtrack came by. We knew from having stayed there before and from the previous day when Amtrack was scheduled to come by. We took a blanket and followed a path down through some woods to the tracks to a clearing about 50-60 feet from the tracks. Then waited for the train. I layed on the ground while my wife was sucking my cock keeping me hard. When we heard the train in the distance she mounted me with her ass facing me and my legs wrapped over the top of hers, with her essentially jacking my cock off with her pussy. I'm sure there were numerous people on the train wondering what in the hell they just saw. Their view only lasted a second or two at best. What a tremendous turn-on though.

People don't generally think about it but many prisons have their own fire departments which are staffed by prisoner trustees. That includes women's prisons.

So I was teaching at a conference, held at a state park, for about 300 firefighters, paramedics,and cops. The women's prison, about an hour away, had sent some of their trustee fire fighters.

I finish the session I was doing and walk back to our cabin. When I get there 4 or 5 of the prisoners have stopped by and are sitting around talking firehouse and swapping war stories. Other than the prison logo on their uniforms you wouldn't know where they were from.

I start talking to a woman, late 40 - early 50s (I was about 30 at the time) and not really even thinking about sex. 10 - 20 minutes later someone asks about the rest of the prison team, where they were, and should we go invite them to our party. The girl I am talking to say's "yeah, they are at our cabin, I'll go get them and you are coming with me. She grabs my hand and out the door we go.

As soon as we are where no one can see us she grabs me and kisses me. She then says "I have been locked up for over 5 years. Do you understand? I have not even seen a cock in 63 months. If I have to go back without getting fucked I will kill myself".

Well, suicide prevention time I guess.

We get to their cabin. She puts her head in the door and talked to Becky. There is some begging and bribing but the end result we get a bedroom for 15 minutes before I risk being caught in the head count.

We run in the room and strip down. She falls back on the bed with her legs spread and I fall face first into her cunt. She grabs my hair and says "no, I get all of that I want. COME FUCK ME NOW!"

She is dripping wet so as soon as the head is inside of her pussy I drive it home and start pounding. About them 5th stroke she has one of those back arching, nothing touching the bed but her heels and head screaming orgasms. It was all I could do to hold on. I was quite proud of myself at that point. When she relaxed she said "give me as much and as hard as you can,.

It was nice to be able to take her and not worry about coming to soon. In a minute or so I started to come which gave here a second orgasms.

We immediately got up and dressed and I got the hell out of there.

I thought it was nice of Becky to help out a fellow prisoner like she did. I found out the next day that Becky was one of the guards.

• Like 1

I called up a massage therapist and asked her if she would screw me with a strap-on. She hesitated then agreed. An hour later I was in her parlor bent over getting my butt screwed. We became close friends and she took me on as her houseboy.

• Like 2

My first wife and I were on a train in the UK many years ago - one of those older ones with compartments and a corridor on one side. We pulled the blinds down and fucked like rabbits. It was thrill when we heard someone in the corridor laugh and say Ooooh, I wonder what's going on in there...... but they left.

Actual swinging has reset the bar a little, but my first record that held for a while was getting head from my high school sweetheart - then ex - while her roommate sat next to us reading. I was a little surprised at first, but learned the score pretty quickly when another guy came by that night. She hinted around to me about what was going to happen, and ended up screwing him with all four of us in the room.

Short explanation is that her parents had put her in the female-only liberal arts dorm for quiet, studious girls who didn't want to party. I forget the nickname it had acquired, but what ended up happening was that guys would come by and hang out in the lounge until curfew and girls would come by to pick one to crash in their room. Her and her roommate had two guys who knew to swing directly by their room for whichever was available.

That took some blinders off, it was an eye-opening weekend.

On 1/24/2010 at 7:11 PM, ncmd_couple said:

Couplers, that could have been me...

It was and I appreciate your post.

On 5/8/2010 at 4:03 PM, couplers said:

Never understood it either. When my first wife and I divorced it was because she "cheated" but it would not have mattered if she just said, "This is what we did..." but instead lied about what that she did. I never cared that she was fucked, I cared that she lied and from there the trust was broken.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, djjwp said:

I never cared that she was fucked, I cared that she lied and from there the trust was broken.

That's one thing I learned from the guy who was my new boyfriend and became my husband, it's not the sex, it's the lack of honesty.  And the honesty is not painful, it's a turn-on,

• Like 1