rounder

Anyone Object to 'Sloppy Seconds"?

Just curious as to whether the guys have any hesitation about entering partners after previous guy has shot his load there.

Absolutely not! I love it! I love the feeling, the openness, the heat, her sensitivity and the 'nastyness' of it all. Would love to go after 3 or 4 loads were dumped into her!

My wife get extremely excited when we've done the sloppy seconds thing. So do I. In fact, one of her fantasies is to have a group line up where each guy cums in her and the next guy just jumps right in. Every time I mention it, it makes her VERY hot.

One of my best fantasies is to have *several* guys for do my wife on a dias while I kneel or sit by her hear, direct their 'servicing' her and urging her on, I get to eat her out in-between the men fucking her. She loves this fantasy and would do it in real life if it wasn't for the health dangers of bareback, and so would I!!! I'd love to see her deep-throat a few of them, she feels sucking a cock is a very approachable act, and loves swallowing (how could she not after deep-throating a cum-pumping cock???)

We have all been to clubs, do you think while I am at the club I douched after I did it with my husband, No! yet I have had guys go down on me an hour after. You guys have all done it, you just don't want to believe it.

So my question is which is better to you? to go down on someone right after or to wait an hour and then go down. Just pointing out the obvious.

Right away, an hour after, or next morning (all different, all *very* sexy and tasty. A few times I've gone down on my lady right after filling her cunt with cum, when I was rarin' to go. Other times that desire (to eat her out after fucking her) fades before I go down on her fucked cunt. But the morning after taste is GRRRREAT and always ends in a fierce strong fuck! Mmmm-hmmmm.

My experience has been that the husbands LOVE that shit.

They love the feeling of the pussy after it's been stretched out..I'm not sure why.

A lot of them will wait until I'm finished and then go at the wife...I'm mean like as soon as I cum, they jump right in.

I don't know. For me it's something we've talked about and both enjoy--probably for different reasons. For me there's something very exotic about watching another man fuck her and then I slide right in after him. She's mine; she knows that, I know that, but she's been 'used'--in a safe way; it's probably that male dominance proprietary thing that dates back to when we were walking on all 4s. Don't know. But it gets us hot so we enjoy it :)

Guest handsomepeter

Yes. Seeing my cock coated with another guy's cum while I am fucking his wife sounds like a very fine time indeed.

Yes. Seeing my cock coated with another guy's cum while I am fucking his wife sounds like a very fine time indeed.

I'm sure your wife would enjoy the after-taste too, huh?

Oh, no I forgot, you're cheating, not swinging.

It feels good, tastes wonderful, and arouses her immensely. Why wouldn't I love it?

Unsanitary??? Oh, right, those damn genitals are so dirty, and cum, oh my god! :)

We use condoms except with our "special friends"

After a party with them: we usually arrive home and have sex again or we do it in the morning before shower, I can tell he loves the felling of the remaining cum inside me -> minutes/hours ago.

The only downside: more than one guy cum inside me -> I do not why but I feel my pussy smells funny next day no matter how many showers I take

i have never had anybody object i always go bareback condoms are so messy i have had 6 partners as most and nobody objected in fact they drew straws as to who would clean up

I don't mind it at all, however, I find myself leaving the initial creampie more than 95% of the time, as the hubby's want to enjoy a heavy creampie or 2. It has been an interesting challenge meeting that expectation in group settings. LOL

My wife get extremely excited when we've done the sloppy seconds thing. So do I. In fact, one of her fantasies is to have a group line up where each guy cums in her and the next guy just jumps right in. Every time I mention it, it makes her VERY hot.

Although I've never done it, my fantasy would be to be the last guy of about 20, the sloppier the better.

I would still love to go inside the girl and cum in her too, and even eat her creampie. It is so hot for me.

That's not true. You just don't travel the right circles here in Vegas as we always have sloppy seconds thirds and fourths. And Hubby loves it that way.

• Like 1

That's not true. You just don't travel the right circles here in Vegas as we always have sloppy seconds thirds and fourths. And Hubby loves it that way.

My kind of couple. :-)

Just curious as to whether the guys have any hesitation about entering partners after previous guy has shot his load there.
I am not hesitant. Whatever a female playmate wants or needs, I will try my best to supply it,

That's one of the great joys of having mfm threesomes. I love the extra lubrication when I am second.

• Like 1

i should think not when i was younger i was in a gangbang 6 brothas nobody objected

• Hot! 1

Hi

If I have been with a Special Couple I have known for a long time. MMMMMMM I LOVE all the juices that will flow out of her as she slowly rides my cock and all the juices will flow over my clean shaved cock and balls, and down the crack of my ass. Covering me with all that sweet cum. Then she will lick every drop off of me.

• Like 1