rounder

Anyone Object to 'Sloppy Seconds"?

We have been surprised and pleased by how many we meet who like it or at least aren't grossed out by it.

Who has a problem with natural lubrication, regardless of source. Gets better as the froth develops! Oops, that usually takes more then one.

I once dated a guy who hated fucking me the second time after we had sex ...he hated his own leftovers! I love being filled and fucked all over again though...sadly because I believe in using condoms I don't get to experience it as often as I would like!

Uck. Not another guy's load. But I've never objected to my own sloppy seconds. :lol:

I am new to this site an when I was single I had done a couple MFM with 2 different couples, with one of the couples both the husband and I doubled up in her pussy and he ended up cumming very quick so I had great sloppy seconds, and the other couple the husband and I took turns cumming in her several times over the course of the night and it is such a wonderful feeling and the froth that it creates to me is very erotic.

My current GF soon to be wife. I am working on trying a mfm with her in the future she tells me in a teasing way she could handle 2 guys easy, so I hope in time we can give it a try

Reading this thread has got me hard. Yes, I LOVE sloppy seconds/cream pies, but only with very trusted and safe friends.

hmmmm...she enjoys the final load to be mine as it seems to give her the sense of closing the circle while I think it is kewl to feel her so lubed and wanting me after she has had her wicked fun...no problems here at all...the sounds of her being fucked and pumped full and then her seeing me in another just triggers those secret places in our imaginations!!!

We very much enjoy them as well!!! I love to slide into the Mrs. after our playmate has just came in her. The other night we both went in her twice and that last time I slipped was out of this world!! We know him well and he is very trusted (and lives just down the stree!!) so we can do this when ever we want. And yes...we do it often.

Guest rdy46227

Cum has some fascination for me, even when what's oozing or dripping isn't my own.

And things do feel different going second, and I like the subtle variety. (One fantasy I have is a round robin with frequent partner switches for everyone...)

But I really enjoy is being close enough, having trust and experience with each other, so that we are fluid bonded.

Not into it all. In fact if we are going to have a second round on a particular evening I prefer to pull out and shoot it somewhere else as I don't even like my own sloppy seconds.

We have one couple we play bareback with...I had never thought of this situation but my Jim loves to have intercourse when I am freshly unfresh...plus I have found it fun ;)

We go without condoms with only with one other couple that we have known for over 10 years now. Everyone else we use condoms. But it don't matter with her. She loves the feel of a man's juices running over her pussy lips. One of her fantasies is getting fucked by 10 guys one right after another.

We use condoms for a couple of reasons, STD's and the Mrs. is not fixed. If the situation was to changed and we really knew those involved and everyone was safe. Then I think it would be fun, sounds very hot to me.

A well fucked pussy is always a delight! And when it's your own wife's? Well now..., chow down, then fuck away! :)

I agree, especially with the "chow down", no matter how hard you try you can't eat all that cum and you will still get sloppy (scenscious) seconds afterwards and your wife will love the experience also. Ht6977@yahoo.com

My experience has been that the husbands LOVE that shit.

They love the feeling of the pussy after it's been stretched out..I'm not sure why.

A lot of them will wait until I'm finished and then go at the wife...I'm mean like as soon as I cum, they jump right in.

My experience has been that the husbands LOVE that shit.

They love the feeling of the pussy after it's been stretched out..I'm not sure why.

A lot of them will wait until I'm finished and then go at the wife...I'm mean like as soon as I cum, they jump right in.

This is where I get all edumicated and bring up the sperm competition theory. Its been shown that men who think their women have been cheating on them will have a 'bigger' orgasm than those who do not. Basically the guy gets better sex out of the deal. It might even be in part what guys get out of normal swinging.

This is where I get all edumicated and bring up the sperm competition theory. Its been shown that men who think their women have been cheating on them will have a 'bigger' orgasm than those who do not. Basically the guy gets better sex out of the deal. It might even be in part what guys get out of normal swinging.

It's funny that you mentioned that...I was watching MANSWERS on Spike last night...and they were talking about pretty much the same thing.

I kind of like the sensation of a nice warm cum filled pussy.

As far as going down on one not really. I've gone down on occasion on the wife

after fucking her but usually it grosses me out after I've shot my wad.

Sounds like a great idea till I pop my nut then not so great.

were down with it its our favorite my wifes biggest turn on is for a man to cum in her she loves it when its more than one but we are big on we have to know who it is for them to cum inside her

Guest Hugh_36

We love seconds. There is something about the smell of cum mixed with hot pussy which is such a turn on. She also wears a thong through the whole thing and I love seeing her underwear (which I bought) go from fresh and clean to cum stained.

The feeling as I slide in is fantastic, she always feels really open deep inside and knowing your cock is right where the other guy came and pumped into her he such a turn on.

She loves 2 guys wanting her and even more, that I want her despite being full of another guys semen.

best thing in the world!!

Since the guys don't post I'll answer for all three of us. Hubby likes it, but prefers to take me from behind or have me on top when I'm messy. Red doesn't like it, so I come to him clean. I love to take hubby's dick in my mouth after he's come in another pussy.

Okay, beyond the whole pregnancy and STD (UTI) thing, which we have taken care of in our sex play, we find it a thrill. Mrs spvcouple absolutely LOVES to have sex with a couple (or more) of different men in a row. She likes it even more when the second, or subsequent) gentleman eats her out first. She loves being a cream pie for their pleasure.

While I have never eaten her after another fellow has cum inside her, I DO enjoy sliding myself into her well-fucked and sperm-filled pussy. Whether it be my own or someone else's cum in there. It is softer, more slippery and of course wetter than ever. The reduced friction also allows me to last longer than normal making our loving (the final act of the night) more erotic and satisfying.

Isn't that why we all play with others? To enhance our OWN sex lives??

It doesn't bother me a bit, because I am the sloppy second...or third...or.... I do like all the squishy noises as a cock pummels my already cum filled pussy.:kissface:

I never would have thought that having sloppy seconds would be a turn on for me, yet from the first time we did a mfm and I enter her pussy after the other guy had just cum in it, I was hooked on it.

Guest newplaytoys

see some of the same here . we play with the same few coupls and a few married guys . very trusting . so by the end of the evening , it is such a turn on seeing her lying there, exhausted, but satisfied. knowing she has swallowed alot of cum and seeing it leaking from her cum filled pussy and ass. :D

I kind of like the sensation of a nice warm cum filled pussy.

As far as going down on one not really. I've gone down on occasion on the wife

after fucking her but usually it grosses me out after I've shot my wad.

Sounds like a great idea till I pop my nut then not so great.

I am the same way. While I am in action I have fanitasys about going down after shooting a load, but as soon as I am finished I'm very much turned off about it.

I am far older than most of you. Back in the mid 1950's when I was a teenager, 4 to 6 boys, I guess we were 17 to 20 years old, would go to a larger town abput 35 miles away, check into what was a supposedly good hotel. Rooms were $8.00. We would call the bellboy, give him $5.00 and tell him to get us a girl for all of us. We would negotate a price. Usually $50.00 for all we wanted. She would lay down on the side of the bed with a towel unger her butt. We would undress and line up. We would each get our rocks off and go to the back of the line. In two or three hours we had all we wanted. The towel was usually soaked. If you like sloppy seconds she would be a feast. It worked for everybody. It cost each of us $10.00-$15.00. She got well paid for Maybe 3 hours. At this time min wage waS $.75 an hour. We ware empty. Those were the days. That is your history lesson for today.

I have followed other men often, never been a problem. As eating the creampie goes, it's only mine, ever.

We have all been to clubs, do you think while I am at the club I douched after I did it with my husband, No! yet I have had guys go down on me an hour after. You guys have all done it, you just don't want to believe it.

So my question is which is better to you? to go down on someone right after or to wait an hour and then go down. Just pointing out the obvious.

We always use condoms when playing so that's not an issue. When it's just us, I have no problem going again, but as much as Jen loves it, I won't eat her.

I like doing my gf after other guys have filled her with cum.

I don't mind, 2nd's, 3rd's, 4th's I enjoy feeling another man's cum inside the women.

Its a turn-on for me

What you can't get in your mouth is surplus. Of course left overs can be better than fresh.

im all for sloppy seconds.... but only in safe mode, ie condoms... Provided that ever goes down, we plan to play it safe!... I'm all for hitting it after the guy goes through and gets it all nice and used up for me... but again he will be hitting it safe!... dont think ill ever want to go in if a guy hits it raw and cums in there... thats a lil umm.... i dunno... wont call it gross as im sure that's cool or a fantasy to some... but deffinitly not something im down for...

Never done it but it is a fantasy.

Tina wrote me a story once about a man cumming inside her and then riding me next.

Personally, we prefer that there be a little cleanup after a semen deposit has been made.

Hubby is not so sure about trying,,,,,but I am willing :)

Guest Hugh_36

I think there is some deep desire in men to find a woman who has just been fucked very attractive. You can read all sorts of survivial theories into this, ie replacing, or at least adding to another man's semen is obviously a way of increasing your chances of reproduction. It also shows the woman is very receptive. I think this is behind the reason why men, including me, just love fucking their wives or g/f after another guy. Yes there is jealosy but seeing her being fucked, or the result of being fucked, makes you want to cum inside her more, not less.

From the woman's perspective having multiple loads of cum inside her is a good way of increasing her reproductive potetial.

Therefore a win /win. Condoms obviously spoilt this and that is why my gf and I always go bare with guys we trust.

Feeling me cum inside her when I can already feel another man's cum in her is the best in the world and for her, offering her cum filled pussy for another load is the best.

I always prefer to fuck my wife after a creampie or two, no tissues, no wiping. As the other posters mentioned though, condoms are a must generally. We do go without condoms with a very few trusted friends and at least for me personally, it's such a turn on to fuck my wife after she has been filled a couple of times.

Just curious as to whether the guys have any hesitation about entering partners after previous guy has shot his load there.

For me and the couple I usually play with. We/I do not cum in her pussy, we like to cum on her face and in her mouth. I would like to cum inside her, but that is not my call.

With that said, we both like to "climb" in her after she has had a good fucking, her pussy feels vary nice after we have each had a round or two inside her. :facelick:

Cheers

I don't understand when people say it feels great, we have had 3 sums where they guy finished off in me and my husband says he doesn't feel any difference, he said he would have never known unless he seen it oozing out of me.

I have always enjoyed it, when I was married I liked when my WIfe would cum home with a load or 2 inside her. Even now with my current I like climbing on just after thye other guys dumps inside he. Its just so much warmer & I like seeing it leaking out.