I corrected and changed a few things what do you think now?

This line:

I really love anal and would love to share a strap-on with a lady sometime
is still not really clear as to what you want. I know what you want now because you just told us, but you might want to reword it to say that you'd love to have a lady use a strap on on you sometime.

However, keep in mind that putting that out there (that you'd like to be done up the butt by a woman, will have bi/gay guys contacting you even though you said you are not into guys.

Considering your ED, the line above could also be read that you want to wear a strap-on and use it on a woman.

Julie I have changed it again see what you think. The thing now is I think Littlereds Eyes have really been opened in my other thread and soon we will be a playing couple. It was a great weekend

crazi429 ~

I took a look at your profile and you still have this:

I love sex but now with Ed and just having a full hip replacement...

Change the "Ed" to "ED"

I really love anal and would love to share a strap on with a lady some time.

Still, I have to wonder if you want her to stick it in you? This is what Julie is trying to point out. If you want the lady to use a strap-on on YOU, and you want to use it on her, then make that clear. But realize that if you want to have a lady use a strap-on on you, you will probably get a few hopeful bi and gay men writing to you. You can handle those contacts however you are comfortable with. Right now your profile doesn't clearly define what you are seeking regarding the strap-on play.

LM

crazi429 ~

I took a look at your profile and you still have this:

I love sex but now with Ed and just having a full hip replacement...

Change the "Ed" to "ED"

I really love anal and would love to share a strap on with a lady some time.

Still, I have to wonder if you want her to stick it in you? This is what Julie is trying to point out. If you want the lady to use a strap-on on YOU, and you want to use it on her, then make that clear. But realize that if you want to have a lady use a strap-on on you, you will probably get a few hopeful bi and gay men writing to you. You can handle those contacts however you are comfortable with. Right now your profile doesn't clearly define what you are seeking regarding the strap-on play.

LM

I think I was in my profile changing it when you read it I reworded it. What do you think now.

Not into bi or extreme pain but am willing to try anything else really want to do a mfm. I have always dreamed of a lady using a strap on and fucking me in my ass. Someday I hope to fulfill this. Also with the proper strap on I can use it to help make up for my ED. I really love to satisfy a lady and will do just about anything to do so.

I'd be honored if someone would like to comment on my profile. It is on SLS, and you can link to it through the little dealy at left (now that I activated the external profile).

Thanks!

I'd be honored if someone would like to comment on my profile. It is on Swing Lifestyle, and you can link to it through the little dealy at left (now that I activated the external profile).

Thanks!

First problem. You DID put that you are interested in couples. In fact, you put that you are more interested in couples than Females, so you might want to go back and adjust that. If, as you said in your actual profile, you aren't really looking to play with couples.

That said, you are posting an ad on a swinger site.... which typically isn't the best place to find single females for one on one sex. Just sayin'.

Oooh, I'll have to fix that. Although I am actually not disinterested in couples... maybe I should take some time and take the profile apart and put it back together again?

And, yeah, I know its weird looking on a predominantly couples site (why I'm not on CT), but I've had some good interactions on that site.

Thanks very much!

Jon

Oooh, I'll have to fix that. Although I am actually not disinterested in couples... maybe I should take some time and take the profile apart and put it back together again?

And, yeah, I know its weird looking on a predominantly couples site (why I'm not on CT), but I've had some good interactions on that site.

Thanks very much!

Jon

If you are interested in couples, I'd definately suggest a full re-working of the profile. If you aren't really interested in couples, I'd just change the interest level and leave it at that. I'd also put it upfront (at the top) that you are married and swinging with your wife's permission (and that she will confirm that in whatever means potential playmates desire).

Nice pic, BTW, it made me smile when I saw it.

I'd be honored if someone would like to comment on my profile. It is on Swing Lifestyle, and you can link to it through the little dealy at left (now that I activated the external profile).

Thanks!

Jon ~

I would suggest reconsidering posting a public face picture at this point, based on what you have written in your other posts on the Board. At this time, you might think about whether you want your family, friends and coworkers seeing your face on swinger sites. You could find a way to show part of your face (like your smile) that also shows your physique (clothed is fine), then leave the full face pics as private.

LM

Julie: Under the circumstances, I have altered my profile on this and all other sites to reflect my current status.

What made you smile? I don't follow you.

LikeMinds: I have taken your advice, and pulled the close-up face shots. If I ever decide to go hunting again, I'll consider what you suggest.

Thanks very much for your feedback!

Jon

Guest ENCRYPTEDTX

I welcome people to take a look at my SLS profile: encryptedtransmission

Any help is super appreciated!!

Kyle

ENCRYPTEDTX said:

I welcome people to take a look at my SLS profile: encryptedtransmission

Any help is super appreciated!!

Kyle

"**Statistically 98% of you will stop reading after previous statement, but I dare you to continue. " - not really necessary - if they weren't looking for a single guy they wouldn't have been looking at your profile anyway. Statistically 98% of them won't even open your profile.

"If we meet you will see that my no-pressure conversation will have you instantly at ease." - this sentence strikes me as rather egotistical. If they are going to meet you, they are going to meet you... saying something like this is more likely to make me NOT want to meet you.

" I have studied "how" a single male should act in the lifestyle. I exhibit traits not found with many other single guys. " -

This sentence would be better "I have taken the time to learn what traits couples expect out of single males in the lifestyle, and feel that I embody those traits".

"My favorite part is hearing an "I love you" between the couple while engaged in our wonderful act." this one could set off some serious alarm bells. You might want to clarify that you enjoy hearing them say that to each other (not you).

Other than that, it looks really good. I like the picture you chose and your general attitude displays really well.

I agree with everything Julie said. But I'll also just say, I think your profile is fantastic. If we were looking for single men, we'd be looking for you. We live near Virginia Beach, so if you ever start swinging here with a girlfriend, I hope we'll hear from you.

Guest ENCRYPTEDTX

Julie,

Constructive Criticism taken and changes to be applied! I appreciate you taking the time to look at it.

The Fuse,

Thank you for your inputs.

Virgina Beach is slowly becoming where I spend what little free time I have.

I appreciate the invite however it is very difficult finding a girlfriend when I am gone so often. I see your profile on SLS is invisible to single guys. We are at a stalemate unfortunately!

If you do know of any mixers of parties that polite single men can attend, I am all ears.

Kyle

Guest ENCRYPTEDTX
Ditto all the above, but I just had to had one little thing..... love the apron!! :cool:

Don't tell anyone, but the reason I have that pic is because its a great ice-breaker.

It aligns pretty well with my personality and sense of humor....

Kyle

GeeseWild said:
I would appreciate any constructive feedback very much!

Looks good to me. You have stated very clearly what you are looking for and who you are. Good picture. Just one thing. How is it going to help you to snare a swinging woman to say that you are able do handiwork? The implication is that you are willing to trade home repair for sexual favors. Don't think women are in the lifestyle for that reason. Maybe we will hear from some Swingersboard gals on that point.

GeeseWild said:
I would appreciate any constructive feedback very much!

You look rather tense and serious in your pictures and that doesn't make me comfortable or draw me in. I'd like to see a couple pictures: one showing a nice relaxed smile, one showing a full smile, IF that is a part of your nature. If not, then forget what I said. I do like that you have a wide variety of pictures that clearly show what you look like.

You say, "I am in an open relationship with a woman that is a very tame swinger." Sounds a little like you are complaining about her. Makes me wonder if things aren't going well between you two, especially since you focus on the type of woman you're seeking and not the play preferences of what you seek. I get the feeling you are looking for a new woman to replace your present one.

I would want to see a statement that your woman approves of you playing solo and that she is willing to speak to people who would wish to confirm this. Also, do you swing as a couple, too? If so, do you have a couple's profile on SLS that you can refer people to?

You conclude your profile with this:

Differences amongst people are what makes humanity strong, not realizing this makes us weaker. Unwillingness to find common ground between people with different ideas often leads to pain and suffering.

Downer man! Your personal profile isn't the place for these thoughts..."pain and suffering" suck as closing words.

Always end a profile with something uplifting, positive, and inviting to others.

Thank you very much, I am going to make edits based on your comments as well as LikeMinds321. You both have very positive and constructive comments that should have been more obvious to me. Best of wishes, Dwayne

Guest BamaRide
and I believe you have to be a member to see the profiles.

True, but signing up is free... Lifetime member here from SN. Different name there though.

BamaRide

Here is my profile from Orkut.com . Orkut is the major site that Indians use to socialize. I don't see any specific Indian site dedicated only to Swing Lifestyle. So I use this social-network known as Orkut. You have to be a member to see anyone's profile ( though around 70-90% of the profiles are fake). My name is Jay Rathor, location is Hyderabad, INDIA and you can easily find me there. If you have some advice for an Swing Lifestyle based site, please do so. I find swinglifestyle.com the only one genuine site (its membership is very expansive for me, when you change US dollars into Indian rupees, it becomes 50 times :eek: ) . Anyways, here is my Orkut profile, please tell me what I need to improve:

A Young single male opened to the idea of swinging life style, interested in meeting some nice couples along the way. I am 28, a Software Engineer and belong a middle class family.

I am not interested in single females, girlfriends or married women posing as singles, cheating on their husbands. Only couples are allowed. I want to have genuine and open friendship with couples who understand this lifestyle, who have strong relationship and who trust each other and like to explore their relationship.

Definition of a Single Male in Swinging

A single male is an added benefit, not the main item. Take this, both of you go to store and buy a 90,000 rupees of Golden Jewelery set for your wife. May be you liked a 70,000/- of or 98,000/- rupees of set but this is what your wife liked. The point is both of you together doing shopping. Since you have taken such an expansive ornament the shopkeeper decides to give you a 3000-9000 rupees of dinner set as a discount or bonus so that next time you come to his shop again. RESULT: you got your jewelery + you got a free gift. That Jewelery store is Swing Lifestyle (Swinging Life Style) and that 90,000/- of Jewelery set is your relationship as a swinging couple and that extra bonus of 3000-9000/- is the single male. Its just a small part of your pleasure, it does not matter much. What does matter is that 90,000 rupees, your relation out of Swing Lifestyle, that Jewelery set, which you will definitely buy whether you get the added benefit or not.

So a single male is an added pleasure for a couple in Swing Lifestyle. The main part is the relationship that comes in swinging. I heard the 90% of Swinging couples don't divorce (yeas, I mean in US) and look 10 year younger that the others. Thats the best ornament to wear I think. A single male is an OUTSIDER. He is not there to enlighten their relationship, he can not. The couple himself is the one who can, only both of you together can enlighten your relation, anyone else is outsider and so is a single male and so is me. A single is there to give the couple added/extra pleasure of Swinging + may be a long term genuine friendship. He is neither capable of nor should be allowed to do anything else.

Just mail me: jay.rathor2009 at gmail (same at yahoo) and see if we get along.

Rathor,

Your SLS profile is ok. I would be concerned about putting swinging and the information you have in the other profile together because you could then be identified. Your call.

rathor said:
EDIT: I just created a SLS profile

I don't believe, rathor, that you are interested in S L S. You're interested in meeting couples. Yes?

I always advise people to avoid a long list of "I don't like" and "I don't want." List all of the positives and none of the negatives.

You don't have any experience of sex yet? Well, that sort of novel approach might bring you some surprising results. You'll have to let me know if this attracts attention.

Keep up the good work. And keep it positive.

Rathor,

Your Swing Lifestyle profile is ok. I would be concerned about putting swinging and the information you have in the other profile together because you could then be identified. Your call.

Hi ncmd_couple,

Thanks for taking time to read my profile. Yes, I have put the information from Swing Lifestyle profile into my Orkut profile. They have the same information now.

I always appreciate any advice from experienced Swingers :)

EDIT: You kiss your wife very passionately (saw your profile pic here)

I don't believe, rathor, that you are interested in S L S. You're interested in meeting couples. Yes?

Yep.. :rolleyes:

You don't have any experience of sex yet? Well, that sort of novel approach might bring you some surprising results. You'll have to let me know if this attracts attention.

Keep up the good work. And keep it positive.

OK, I will keep this "keep it positive" in mind, will let you know if my profile attracts some attention. I edited my profile a little with this new addition in I/We are looking for section :

I want her to enjoy most before I think of my own satisfaction, if she can't get satisfied, I will never feel good. I want the involvement of two bodies in heat. I will be very happy if your wife is open minded about it and knows what she wants from a single and she does not hesitate to tell me about the ways to make her please.

BiloxiCouple said:
You may to look at your link again. Doesn't work. Your profile name does work there.

Hmm sorry about that, here you go:

swinglifestyle ilove24nik8

Ilove24nik8 said:

Generally looks good. I always cheer those who put a picture in with their profile. Some observations and suggestions:

* After my first reading I had the impression that you are not so much looking for sex as you are hoping to develop a friendship with a woman or a couple in front of whom you can pose provocatively while they admire your Johnson.

* Seeing the word "educated" in the same sentence with three obviously misspelled words is going to turn some prospective partners away.

* You will gain very little by telling people you used to have certifications but they disappeared.

Good luck in your quest.

~Michael

Generally looks good. I always cheer those who put a picture in with their profile. Some observations and suggestions:

* After my first reading I had the impression that you are not so much looking for sex as you are hoping to develop a friendship with a woman or a couple in front of whom you can pose provocatively while they admire your Johnson.

* Seeing the word "educated" in the same sentence with three obviously misspelled words is going to turn some prospective partners away.

* You will gain very little by telling people you used to have certifications but they disappeared.

Good luck in your quest.

~Michael

Some good suggestions; I don't understand the one saying there are 3 misspelled words, I don't see any spelling errors.... please clarify which words I spelled incorrectly.

I will change the profile according to your other suggestions, how would you recommend I re-word it so it does seem like I'm looking for intercourse without sounding like thats all I want?

Also, currently I am having NO LUCK whatsoever, I'm wondering why that is exactly...

Also, currently I am having NO LUCK whatsoever, I'm wondering why that is exactly...
Making connections at a swingers' Web site is not an exact science. Your profile is only a month old so give it more time. Even if the number of responses you have received thus far is zero, your experience would be entirely within the norm. If you persist, you'll get to where you need to be.

I almost always regret saying anything about spelling, grammar, punctuation or writing style. But you did ask for a review. Consider this, "Educated, respectful, straight and tall. My endowment is 8 and 3/4 in. long, thick as a Red Bull can."

Ilove24nik8 said:

Ok, forgive me if I am being nit picky, I can't sleep and I am bored...

Your tag line "Educated, respectful, straight and tall." Straight and tall as opposed to crooked and tall. I don't know it just sounds funny. It doesn't flow right. Educated and respectful go together, but orientation and height just does not. Maybe something like "Educated, respectful, tall and well endowed."

Under describe your self, get rid of the 4th paragraph, its not needed. Make a quick reference of size and add make that your first sentence in the last paragraph.

And if I am not mistaken (someone correct me if I am wrong, cause their everywhere) but you can have those pics (naked, cock shots, etc) on SLS under you private gallery pics. Safer than e-mailing them. But thats your choice.

Again sorry for being nit picky, just my observations. And as far has having no luck so far, thats not uncommon. If you have done any reading so far on this board, you will find that single men have a hard time sometimes. Single men are a dime a dozen, saturated market. Hit the swing clubs that allow single men, and the Meet and Greets too. Be patient, good things come to those who wait.

Good luck!

Under describe your self, get rid of the 4th paragraph, its not needed. Make a quick reference of size and add make that your first sentence in the last paragraph.
I too recommend this.

And if I am not mistaken (someone correct me if I am wrong, cause their everywhere) but you can have those pics (naked, cock shots, etc) on Swing Lifestyle under you private gallery pics. Safer than e-mailing them. But thats your choice.
Yes. Having private pictures at S L S is much safer than sending them by e-mail. In addition, many people will be suspicious of any suggestion to start an e-mail exchange as they perceive it as an attempt to get them put onto a list for receiving spam. N8ture Girl is correct in all of this but you will not, of course, be able to post private pictures unless you decide to become a paid member.

As before, I hope this is helpful.

Michael,

Yes...I had a little difficulty posting the link. I'm not sure why it does not work. If anyone is a member of SDC.com my profile can be found under the handle QG3109.

Michael,

Yes...I had a little difficulty posting the link. I'm not sure why it does not work. If anyone is a member of swingers date club.com my profile can be found under the handle QG3109.

Why not just copy and paste so us non-members can take a look at it?

Just a thought...

That is a good suggestion and I thought about doing that. However, SDC does not allow any material on a person's profile to be copied and pasted. The site does not permit a person to right click on the profiles.

Just want to make sure we're checking the right profile. On here, you're listed as being in California. The SLS profile is listed as being located in India.

Can you clarify?

Just want to make sure we're checking the right profile. On here, you're listed as being in California. The Swing Lifestyle profile is listed as being located in India.

Can you clarify?

Sorry about that, it was an initial sign up mistake. I have fixed the error. Thank you for bringing it to my notice two4youinswva :)

Hi Julie,

I know that you're primarily providing critique for profiles that couples have SLS profiles. However, I am a 28 year old single guy in the lifestyle. I would love it if you could briefly scan my profile and provide some feedback.

My Swing Lifestyle screen name is cb1982731 (yes, already I'm trying to think of a simpler screen name)

Thanks in advance,

Tony

...I am a 28 year old single guy in the lifestyle. I would love it if you could briefly scan my profile and provide some feedback.

My Swing Lifestyle screen name is cb1982731 (yes, already I'm trying to think of a simpler screen name)

Thanks in advance,

Tony

I like your profile. Nice public pictures, too.

I would suggest removing "knock out" because I think of being drugged or hit on the head and that doesn't sound inviting. Replace with another word/s, something like "experience" and that would sound more appealing to me.

And yes, you could use a screen name change. :)

LM

Check out my profile and let me know what I need to clarify or change. Thanks for the help. This site wont let me upload my pics though. I have a profile on Swinger Zone Central also, that profile has pics.

Thank you, Julie for creating this thread to allow feedback on profiles.

I had not noticed this thread on my previous visits, but I would definitely appreciate receiving feedback on my Swing Lifestyle profile

EROTICGENT650

Feedback from couples would be especially appreciated!

Thanks!

- EG

Thanks!

- EG

This is going to make me feel just like Pierce Morgan of America's Got Talent. Pierce right away either loves it or hates it. Well, I liked your profile the very minute I read the line "Explores well with others . . ." I think you are bound to draw some welcome attention with this S L S profile. Good job.

~Michael

I had not noticed this thread on my previous visits, but I would definitely appreciate receiving feedback on my Swing Lifestyle profile

EROTICGENT650[/url]

Thanks!

- EG

I have some questions before commenting on your profile.

How has the response been to your profile? Do you get many inquiries?

If so, what are the people who contact you looking for?

Hi,

ScoobyOnLI - I liked your profile. I would try to add a few more details about what you like to do outside of swinging. Proof-read for capitals, apostrophes and periods. You might want to change MMF to MFM b/c some people feel MMF implies male on male contact. Since you mention you are a father of two you may want to say you are a divorced father of two (if that is the case).

EroticGent - I really liked your profile. It gives a good idea of what you are like. Although it seems you might be really talkative (just kidding). I would try to trim it down a bit. Especially the fantasies. One fantasy would be plenty. I like that you are specific about what you are looking for and you've put a lot of thought into it. Grammar-wise, personally I find ... distracting so you may want to lessen your use of that punctuation. Overall, nice profile.

Hope this was helpful to you guys, good luck.

Thank you for the review. I incorporated the change that you had suggested. I am still trying to figure out how to edit my screen name :-\.

Take care and happy swinging.

Tony

I have my ad and pics up now on Swinglifestyle just click on my name here to see it.Please give me some constructive criticism.So far i love the site.Been a paying member for 3 days and have already met one couple and have plans with another.