Southern Lady

Who would you least want to run into at a swingers club?

Who would you hate to run into?  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you hate to run into?

• Parents or Parent's friends
    • Sister or Brother
    • Neighbor
    • Fellow Co-Worker

My boss.

He already seems to watch me lustfully, and that would just make it worse. Ick.

It thought that my worst fears were realized one night at a swing club when a man who was the spitting image of my son came strolling in and then went back to the entrance. I told my wife, "I'd better go find out and get it out in the open if it is my son." Man did he and I have a good laugh when I tapped him on the shoulder and found that he was a total stranger. The resemblance was uncanny, however!

So, in answer to the question...none of the above...LOL.

I would not care if I met family members but wouldn't play with Parents, Siblings or Children or their Spouses/Children, i.e. no incestuous activity. We would probably try to play in a different area too. I figure they or neighbors or fellow workers or Pastors/friends are there to enjoy the Lifestyle too. I would interact with the non family members on an individual basis, the opportunity has not arisen but might be interesting. We did run across a patient's family once at a Nudist Facility, no stress!

Running into family or neighbors is cool, so no problem running into any of them. We'd all understand and be comfortable with it. A co-worker would be awkward, but we wouldn't hate it. We'd just be the least comfortable running into them.

We didn't play at the local Miami club because wife was teaching at time and didn't wanna run into her students' parents. Her school was less than 4 miles away.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Guest FunintheSnow
      By Guest FunintheSnow
      A comment on the thread/poll about same vs. separate rooms reminded me of a question that's been on my mind--in your experience, what tends to happen when one pair finishes having sex in same-room play? Does the other pair feel pressure to finish up?

Edited to add: Yeah, I know someone's always going to finish first, barring wild coincidences. But I couldn't think of a better way to put it.
    • By intuition897
      In light of recent conversations about intimacy, I thought these videos would be interesting. They're still fairly guarded, but as open as they can be with someone they don't know. These are strangers really undressing and kissing one another, and the awkwardness is almost painful to watch. But once they let go, you can see that moment I was talking about, where you get to see another human being in all their (nearly) naked glory. It's a very cool experience. For me, this is what swinging is all about! They're promoting swinging without even realizing it.

Strangers undressing one another:

Strangers kissing one another for the first time:

• By occpl
      Ok, if you've read my thread "Curious about the lifestyle" you will know that I'm working on helping my wife open up about her feelings towards other women. Per some of the advice I've received about getting a profile set up on both here and a "meet swingers" site, I did just that. I opened up a profile for us on swinglifestyle.com. Now the interesting part.

I met up with an old friend from high school at the reunion a few weeks ago. Him and I are both working on houses and have planned on getting together to check each other's projects out. His wife was wearing something very low cut and you couldn't help but look at her incredible breasts. I kind of fantasized at the time that they were swingers, and hoped that my wife noticed her also.

About 2 days ago, I got a reply from the profile I put up. This was a shock after all my experiences on dating sites when I was single. Anyway, it was this couple. She has started playing with women and would like to get together based on our profile. It turned out that I had called him earlier that day about meeting up that night to look at the houses. I figured out the next day that it was them for sure, but they still don't know it's us on the site.

How can I broach this subject and say " hey, you know that profile you mailed... Guess what, it's us!" I'm a bit concerned that if I wait too long they'll think I'm stringing them along. But I also don't want to go too far yet as my wife, although fantasizing about this, still has not opened up about it. I also worry that they aren't exactly my wife's type. What should I do? I never expected to actually get a response from a profile.
    • By BillyandDebbie
      We have been on a swinger site looking to meet a like couple close but not too close to us. We have decided that Deb would go through profiles then share with me interesting people before reaching out with a message. 

Last night she called out to me very excited that she found an old boyfriend from before she knew me, and his wife lives about an hour from us. 

I have two questions:
      Do people ever see people they know on swinger sites and how do you deal with it?
      An old boyfriend? Tell me I shouldn’t care. 

So far I said hold off contacting. As far as appearance and profile I would normally give a 👍🏼
    • By findinganswers
      We too have been going to Sandy Hook and enjoy being with friends nude. Our friends introduced us to swinging and nude bathing, think their is a correlation, not all nudist are swingers.

Recently while walking with my wife I saw a woman I work with walking with another woman. I am not sure who felt more awkward, me, my wife or the coworker. Neither of us have been to the office since the pandemic which led to extended conversation neither of us bringing up the elephant on the beach. 

We are both senior management, work together but as equals. I don’t know much about her personal life, our office contact is purely professional. There is no way she wasn’t checking me out as I was trying not to be obviously checking her and her friend. 

I am sure what happened, seeing a coworker or neighbor is nothing new. Lucky we are still on remote work from home and we won’t soon be in that awkward situation of being in the office together.

How have others handled the unplanned sighting? Do you acknowledge the meeting back at work? My wife keeps saying she bets she swings. I say no way.