Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    Single Male

Default Re: Do' and Don'ts MFM pay

Good sleuth work... Now I'm confused.
    "Sex is something you do, sexuality is something you are." ~ Anna Freud

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    single male

Quote Originally Posted by Tterrific
    Wait a minute............did I miss something here?

Mr. Arami presents in his profile as a "Married Male"
    I did not see a reference to Mrs Arami or her thoughts and feelings.............

OOPS, I missed that completely!

Arami, you want to weigh in on this?

Does your spouse know and does she approve?

Status
    M.Male
    SLS Handle
    arami

Ouch!!! We sense a critical judgemental bias developing. For those that answered the question asked....we thank you. Mrs. Arami

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    single male

Quote Originally Posted by arami
    Ouch!!! We sense a critical judgemental bias developing. For those that answered the question asked....we thank you. Mrs. Arami
    No judgments - just wanted the question answered.

A heads up for future posts: the issue is a VERY BIG one on the board so the reaction you're seeing to it is pretty normal when the status of a couple is not known and infidelity is suspected.

My response to the original post was sincere and still stands.

Status
    Married Monkeys - will you be our vine?
    SLS Handle
    Spoomonkey

Quote Originally Posted by arami
    Glad to hear this!

We can be rather harsh on cheating males - mostly because as commited husbands ourselves, we know what it means to care deeply for a wife. Whatever "bias" you may sense is something cheaters well deserve - all of my responses to this thread were sincere

Spoomonkey
    "Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities." - C. S. Lewis

Status
    Single Male
    SLS Handle
    Thrax

Mr. Arami, I'm a single male who has been in the swing world for about five years. I happened upon this board three months ago and have found that it validates most of my beliefs as a "swinger," a term with a variety of definitions.

I don't know you, so it's difficult for me to judge your original post (which IMPLIES a single male) against your other messages which discuss your married status. Whatever.

In the future, I suggest that you give more detail when you outline your situation and desires. That is, if you are married, mention that your wife is okay with you being involved in an MFM without her permission. If she is. It may seem rather old-fashioned to you, but many swingers (and most here) are concerned about their full-time relationships and the impact their actions can have upon those relationships.

I apologize for the Board if you have an MFM opportunity (with your wife's permission), declared your situation, and we have made statements from ill-informed judgments. However, I feel it is your responsibility to give us the full details of the relationships and opportunities before you ask for advice. That would be only fair.

Finally, I would not have really paid much attention to this thread, except that I am a single male. Single males have enough difficulties in the swing lifestyle. We don't need more complications, whether intentional or not.

Thrax
    You get what you play for.

Status
    M.Male
    SLS Handle
    arami

Given the comments I will try to practice TOLERANCE..everyone is entitled to express their individual views and opinions, however, we don't feel it is fair to impose them on others...that seems to me to be selfrighteous arrogance!

A gentleman never tells curiousagain's Avatar
    Status
    half of a couple

Wait-a-second.

You can't say everyone is entitled to express their individual views and opinions then say that doing so is selfrighteous arrogance.

No one is imposing their views on you, just stating theirs. Looking back through the thread I see a lot of people trying to help you with a problem you asked for help with.

Most people here don't give a rats ass if you get off on a cucumber up your ass and a 12 volt battery hooked to your gonads while scrubbing your dick with sandpaper.

But, they do not want to aid and enable cheating in any manner. They are just trying to avoid doing something they don't want to do.

Before you reply, do a search with the words cheater and cheating and you will see why any reaction you've seen in this thread has been on the mild side so chill out a sec.
    Why is it we can pleasure ourselves but not tickle ourselves?

Status
    M.Male
    SLS Handle
    arami

Good point...thank you...your right that many of been very helpful.

Status
    Married Monkeys - will you be our vine?
    SLS Handle
    Spoomonkey

Quote Originally Posted by curiousagain
    Most people here don't give a rats ass if you get off on a cucumber up your ass and a 12 volt battery hooked to your gonads while scrubbing your dick with sandpaper.
    We don't?

Spoomonkey
    "Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities." - C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by curiousagain
    FUCK!

Who you been talking to, anyway?

I thought that was just between me and her...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2