powi

Wife is open to a MfM threesome, next step

Wife and I have been married for 20 years. I recently started sharing with her fantasies I have and one of them was a MFM threesome with her and she wasn't opposed. She didn't jump out and say NO WAY, she wanted to know how we would proceed. She has asked good questions and we have had good discussions and she seems willing and open to taking the next step. So, what is the next step, want to hear from people who are married or in long term relationships and have had MFM threesomes and how that was arranged...

We put an ad on a swinger's site and started reading others' ads to get a sense for what swinging is all about. I wish we'd have found this resource before we began our swinging journey - hands down, the best place in the internet to learn about swinging and what it takes to be successful. I'd encourage you to read this forum together, talk about what you want out of a mfm experience, then begin to slowly narrow down the many possibilities you'll have.

Fair warning, new couple, especially those seeking single men get overwhelmed with offers. IMO, a man who has been part of a swinging couple or a married man with permission is the type of guy you'll want to look for aside from the physical characteristics you are interested in. Take your time, find the right guy and enjoy the ride!

The simple answer for us was that we were playing with my best friend and his wife and they eventually got divorced. Since his wife was no longer available for me to play with, we changed to MFM threesomes so my wife and I could both play.

Powi, you story sounds exactly like how we got started after being married for 20 years. We've had a blast so far and we're been very successful at finding great playmates. Your first step, if you haven't done so already, is to join a quality swinger site. Check out the sites in your area and see which ones are the most popular. You can't go wrong with SLS, but I think Kasidie might also be big in your area. By all means stay away from CL and AFF, both are a waste of time and energy. Next, set up your profile using the tips posted here in the forums and be sure to post plenty of pics. This sounds counterintuitive, but it's important to block single males when you set up your profile. Once your profile is online it's time to start shopping. Talk to your wife and find out what her ideal specifications are, then sort through profiles. With single guys it's important to make sure they are paid members and have several good certs from attractive couples. You don't really want to play with someone that plays with someone you wouldn't touch, lol. Free members and no certs are a def no go! Don't get discouraged, we go through hundreds of profiles before we find the one that she finds hot. With SM's, you can be very picky, look for the ones that can host, they tend not to be married. If the wife is not into uncut guys, or she wants a certain size, make that a requirement. Always remember this is all about her and fulfilling her fantasies. You are in the driver's seat when it comes to SM's, don't be tempted to relax your standards, especially on certs, or you will have problems. NEVER be tempted to play with vanilla friends or coworkers, or pick someone up in a bar.

Wow, thank you! This was helpful to me. I did not consider all these factors. I enjoy finding a couple for threesoe play. My wife is halfway across the country....the first time she saw me suck another man, she was hooked on MFM play!, Hugs, Marc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Interestme82
      Hi out there. I’m married and in an evolving relationship. Last year I did a burlesque photo shoot for him as a gift. He loved the way it turned out but asked if I’d be willing to do something more risqué in the future. I got a reference from the original photographer (female) and told my husband the new photographer would be a male. Being the protective husband he is we both requested a meeting over a cup of coffee. We met which was great and made things all the more comfortable. I loved what I saw from his book and my husband did as well. 

We had the shoot and the pictures came out great. He got really turned on by knowing another guy was doing the pictures. I was shocked. I asked him if he’d consider doing a couples shoot with me and he said he’d try but was reluctant. Pretty soon after he agreed and we were off again.

Prior to the shoot my husband and the photographer talked about his career. My husband, who’s faithful, shocked me a bit with his envy and open talk about what the photographer experienced. I’m extremely open and joined in the conversation. Both of us felt like we were conversing with someone we really liked and knew a lot longer than we actually did. Unfortunately my husband had difficulties getting hard which is completely out of the ordinary. The photographer said it happened a lot and just to relax. 

Surprisingly at my husband's request he asked for me to do a POV shoot the photographer showed us in his book. Basically it’s the photographer including himself in various ways while taking the pictures. As we started taking the pictures I liked being touched by the photographer even though it wasn’t active foreplay or sex. It really was strictly for the pictures themselves. During the pictures my husband quickly got hard and watched. Eventually the photographer asked him if he was going to get involved. The rest of the shoot went as we planned. Afterwards we all sat around and talked and went through the pictures.

Some time passed again and we talked a lot about the fun we had with it. My husband admitted he liked watching the photographer touch me and if not for that he may have been to nervous to get hard. 

I really want this to develop further but I’m apprehensive because it’s a major change in life obviously. I’m also not sure about how I feel about seeing him with someone else. When I say I’m not sure I mean most likely not. I don’t even really think he wants to. I almost feel like if I bring that up it will be too much too fast. Multiple times when having sex we’ve dirty talked about me doing another shoot and giving myself up. I’d feel more comfortable to actually do it than talk about it. 

I feel like my husband has opened a door that I want to walk into. Am I reading it wrong? Is it best for me to just set something else up and let it work itself the way it will? Based on our interactions I have no doubt the photographer would be into it also. Would I be going to far given our relationship if I reached out to the him and told him how I feel, how my husband feels, and confirm he’d say yes? 

• By Avgjoe
      The wife and I have always talked about another person in the bedroom. key word talked.

A short time ago I had mentioned that maybe it is time to pursue this idea. To my surprise she said sure.

Now this is our idea. Has anybody ever started out with strippers? I feel this is possibly the easiest way to find out if both parties involved are going to be able to handle the situation. I'm hoping to get a private show for her and sit back and see how it affects me.

I've already said that I'm probably not ready for her to jump right on and give it hell, but a more aggressive touch session is what I'm thinking. Has anyone ever explored this idea and how did it go?

Also, if anyone has done this out in Vegas, what agency did you use? We are planning to be out in Vegas in October and want to start looking for an agency.
    • By Santokos
      First of all I would like to apologise for my English , as it’s not my first language. I’m a married guy and I just told my wife that my fantasy is to have sex with her and to be watched. So my question is what is better as a first timer , to go with my wife to a swingers club or to just meet another couple and have same room sex. What do you guys suggest? I’m not into wife swap. I just love to be watched 
    • By intuition897
      Mods, if you can find a better forum for this thread, please do move it. I'm not sure where it fits.

I had a brain wave. I've been reading posts by newcomers to the lifestyle and I remember us being there ourselves. It's overwhelming, scary and you feel like a fish out of water. You don't know what's appropriate, what's not, and you have no idea what you should expect. There's such a huge learning curve, and I know it's kind of part of the experience, but still... I have to wonder how many of those monster mistakes could be avoided if couples had some guidance. Do we really need to make the painful mistakes to learn? Or could we still learn without the damage?

Why is there not something like a newbie boot camp? A one-week resort take-over dedicated to getting newbies started out right in the lifestyle? Workshops on such things as club or house party etiquette, how to host a house party, STD protection, "speed dating" for swingers (learning to communicate with your partner), how to read and write a great profile, communication workshops, getting-over-jealousy exercises, body image discussion groups, and maybe a discussion group where sensitive questions can be addressed anonymously (such as about penis size, having a medical condition, or a physical disability). And of course, lots of opportunity to socialize with other newbs and veterans alike.

We learned a lot from a more experienced couple, but we actually had our first full-swap experience with another "virgin" couple like ourselves. And it worked out great! Looking back, though, it's easy to see how many ways it could've gone wrong. Now that we consider ourselves more along the "veteran" end of the spectrum, we know it's important to "give back", and not avoid new couples. We've all been there, and we sure appreciated the guidance.

So what does everyone think? Does that sound like it would be a good idea, or would it be too intimidating?
    • By AdamInEve
      We have read a few posts on this site about getting comfortable with others by easing into things slowly. Perhaps by playing naked games such as strip poker or truth or dare. We think this would be a good way for us as newbies to get comfortable with being naked around others in a sexually charged atmosphere. Perhaps the games could progress over a series of dates from just being naked to touching (erotic massage) to soft swap and hopefully all the way up to full swap. This way it might alleviate a good portion of the jealousy and nervousness that might accompany a first time straight on full swap.

Our question is this. It seems to us this would be a good way to start, but just how many seasoned swingers would actually be interested in answering an ad from a newbie couple that stated this is how they wanted to proceed? Would the more experienced swingers just pass this type of profile by?

Also, how would relatively new swingers, with just a few experiences under their belts respond (if at all) to a profile like this.