• suck it
    • gobble it
    • sloober it (lots of spit)
    • suck and go up and down
    • just knobble it
    • suck the tip only
    • kiss shaft with lips
    • use the tounge while sucking.

Personally, I think there should be an "all/most of the above" option. As for my particular technique . . . that's for me to know, and the lucky guy to find out! :facelick:

=)

I unfortunately have bad gag reflex so deep throating I don't do a lot. I have found inventive ways to compensate although I find using your lips and giving slow smacking kisses excites greatly. Also things like sticking your tongue out and smacking his penis against your tongue will provoke an excited response. lol And stroking it with your hand as you go down on him has always provoked my husband to climax sooner than later, thus preventing sore jaw syndrome. lol

I find the more I use my tongue to build things up until it's time to get to the business part of sucking, the happier my husband is...just my experience.

and stroking it with your hand as you go down on him has always provoked my husband to climax sooner than later, thus preventing sore jaw syndrome. Lol

bingo

bingo

Hey I don't know about you lol, but as much as I like giving him pleasure, I hate it when it takes forever and my jaw feels like its gonna dislocate and my lips go numb lol ....takes the fun out of it.

Dave tells me I have this technique that he's never felt before. I just go with it.

I love to hear him moan.

Dave tells me I have this technique that he's never felt before. I just go with it.

I love to hear him moan.

Not going to share the technique? lol

Im suprised no ones started a spit or swallow poll lol

I can deep throat and Big D tells me that my BJ's are AMAZING!!!...but that is one thing I draw the line at is swallowing...I can't do it...lol...it is just not my thing lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By enjoyingfun
      It is nice to get the chance to suck another man's cock but why? I just did this for my man and wow he loved it!  Two friends came over and I did what he wanted to be the very the best I could be.
    • By northviking1992
      My wife isn't into oral in general, she'd rather use her hand or feet. Would her not performing oral or no wanting oral on herself an issue for getting into the LS community? 
    • By funstuff
      Hey guys,

We're new to this whole swinging thing and haven't gotten started yet. The one thing that really bugs me is safety! Obviously condoms for intercourse are a given.

I read an article the other day about how rampant mouth/throat cancer has become because of HPV transmitted through oral sex.

Oral sex with condoms is just about worse than no oral sex at all!

Don't know what to do... how do you all handle safety?!

Thanks!
    • By funat40
      Hi, guys. Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

My wife and I have shared a long-time fantasy involving her blowing a room full of guys. Until recently, this was nothing more than a fantasy we would share in the "heat of the moment." But recently, we decided to turn this fantasy into a reality. We recruited a bunch of single guys from a popular swinger's web site, picked a date, and planned to book a hotel room.

However...the closer we got to this date, the colder our feet became. So we contacted all the guys to let them know the "event" has been put on hold.

The issue for us is the threat of contracting some nasty STD. We've done extensive reading on the subject, and every legitimate site advises you to never have oral sex without a condom, dental dam, etc.. But let's face it -- they HAVE to give you that advice. Of course there is a risk of contracting an STD through oral sex, and to advise someone to have unprotected oral sex would be considered reckless.

But realistically, no one wants to use a condom or dental dam for oral sex. (It would ruin our fantasy, frankly.) No couple we have ever been with has used protection for oral sex. And no one really knows the risk factors involved in having unprotected oral sex (because most people don't limit their exposure to only oral sex.) In reality, some STD's can (and are) transmitted through kissing, hot tubs and even skin-to-skin contact. And statistics show that more than half the people in the US over age 21 have some form of STD. Some STD's don't show up in testing, and others don't reveal themselves through symptoms for weeks, months or even years (if ever.) So most people with STD's don't even know they have them!

We've also read that when performing unprotected oral sex, it is safest to either swallow the cum immediately (letting the stomach acid kill the bacteria) or spit it out immediately. Either way, you are risking exposure to STD's through the exchange of bodily fluids and the thin membranes in the mouth and throat. So, whether you spit, swallow or stop before it gets to the point, you are equally at risk.

The thing is, as swingers, she has sucked several dicks without protection. Were they safer because they were married dicks? Are married guys safer than single guys? If a married guy's wife sucked a dozen dicks the week before you met them, wouldn't having sex with her be just as risky as sucking a dozen dicks yourself?

I guess my question is: is there any more risk in blowing a room full of single guys than having sex with a married couple who may have had unprotected sex with dozens of others prior to meeting you?

Is there a "safe way" to fulfill this fantasy of ours? Or are some fantasies better left as fantasies?

You all give great opinions here, and we value your advice. Thanks in advance.