Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Swallowing swing partners cum

Default Swallowing swing partners cum

The gf mentioned to me the other day that the guy who we swing with had asked if she was ok with swallowing his come. She'd only ever once swallowed before with me and said she absolutely hated the taste. We discussed it and i agreed to let him come in her mouth and for her to swallow. I casually added that if she liked it then she could do whatever she wanted in future... having a feeling that she wouldnt like it!!

So last weekend we all got together and he was about to finish up and came in my gfs mouth then she swallowed it. I wasnt prepared for what happened next when she proceeded to tell him he actually tasted pretty good!! The guy then looked at me with a grin that could have stretched across outback australia!!!!

anyone been in a similar situation??.. its pretty awkward!!!

Default Re: Swallowing swing partners cum

Different tastes from different blokes.
    There are fish in the water that haven't been caught yet.

Eat more pineapple, especially the day before sex and the day of sex (or everyday.... It helps to make your cum taste better.

Pinmonkey

Red meat and caffeine will cause semen to taste bitter. I'm told vegans have the best/sweetest tasting semen. So try eating more pineapple, and less red meat and caffeinated drinks. Also make sure you are well hydrated.

Echo what's been said above. Your body secretes what you eat. There's lots of advice pages out there on how to make cum taste better. Have a look around. Same applies for women as well. Also, some women's taste/scent are changed by bc pills.

Mrs. Alura tells me smokers have bitter-tasting cum. So if you smoke, I suppose it'd be good to increase the pineapple you eat.

Mr. Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Mia swallows whenever I finish in her mouth. Heard about the pineapple, also kiwi.
    Poor Mia, I smoke, love red meat and drink strong coffee. Start to think she deserves more flowers....
    Well, your Mrs. might had openned up to new things, you might be in for a treat from now on..

There are a few threads on here about what you can do to effect the taste AND volume of your cum (both of which will effect her desire to swallow).

I have also found that Yellow 5 (found in Mountain Dew & the like) has a bad affect on the taste/ consistancy of semen. Make sure you get lots of non-caffeinated fluids to so that the consistancy is less like tapioca and more smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by slevin View Post
    Eat more pineapple, especially the day before sex and the day of sex (or everyday.... It helps to make your cum taste better.
    yuk hate pineapple!!! oh well guess i'm going to have to get use to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinmonkey View Post
    Red meat and caffeine will cause semen to taste bitter. I'm told vegans have the best/sweetest tasting semen. So try eating more pineapple, and less red meat and caffeinated drinks. Also make sure you are well hydrated.
    oh so it doesnt help that the guy my girls involved with is a major gym and health junky!!!!!!! he's always eating plenty of veggies and fresh fruit.

No wonder why i didnt taste good!

i just showed this post to my gf and here's her thoughts... i quote:

"swallowing one guy is more than enough thanks!!"

hhaha cant argue with that one!

In my expierence cum is cum, period. I have never tasted a huge difference, some is maybe saltier than others. I always swallow...it is what I do...with swing partner I swallow to....hubby does not care.

We are still pretty new, but so far Mr. NC and I did want to leave some things as "sacred" that we only share together.

Rule 1. No cuming in my mouth
    Rule 2. (or in me, unless they are fixed AND I know them well enough to trust that, because I'm not fixed yet!)
    Rule 3. No anal except Mr. NC

Maybe someday we will decide to change that, but right now we're happy with the rules.

newplaytoys

i have always enjoyed swallowing . did it the very first time i ever gave a blow job and continue now . love the different tast from different guys . i want him to enjoy and feel free to cum in my mouth and can enjoy his orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by NCfuncouple98 View Post
    We are still pretty new, but so far Mr. NC and I did want to leave some things as "sacred" that we only share together.

Rule 1. No cuming in my mouth
    Rule 2. (or in me, unless they are fixed AND I know them well enough to trust that, because I'm not fixed yet!)
    Rule 3. No anal except Mr. NC

Maybe someday we will decide to change that, but right now we're happy with the rules.

We have a few sacred rules as well:

1) No anal except Mr. LP
    2) Mr. LP can not perform anal on anyone else
    3) Mr. LP can not cum in another woman's mouth

Like NC, all these rules may be subject to change later on down the line, but for now, those are the rules.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast