Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gangbang

Default Gangbang

I just had one of my fantasies fullfilled. A gang bang with 6 guys. I'm still a little tired but it was wonderful.

Default Re: Gangbang

Congrats on fulfilling your fantasy!

Would love to hear more on your experience. Did it meet your expectations? Any odd things happen? How did you set it up?

I've had one with 6 women. Is that still considered a gangbang if it's all women?

Mrs. D

My hubby was in on it. We've done a lot of mfm and I've always wanted to do a gang bang with 6 or 7 guys. I loved every minute of it. They were all very horny and they came all over me.

I think I slept fr two days after my first gang bang. Great to hear you had a good time. How about your partner, did he have a good time ?

We've enjoyed mfm for years and my hubby likes for me to suck him while I'm being fucked. He enjoys watching me being satisfied.

Glad to hear you had such a good time, do tell us more.So how did you go about finding the guys? Were they all guys you already knew? Did you do it at a club or at your house/hotel? Did you have a fluffer or did you keep them all going on your own?
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie View Post
    Glad to hear you had such a good time, do tell us more.So how did you go about finding the guys? Were they all guys you already knew? Did you do it at a club or at your house/hotel? Did you have a fluffer or did you keep them all going on your own?
    I've known some of the guys for some time and I've met a couple online. We did it a a camphouse that two of the guys own together.

Sounds like you had a great time!! Congrats!!
    Dave & Holly

There's been a few threads on here about gang bangs, but it seems they were mostly folks trying to set them up, and asking about how to make it happen.

While it's not something we're necessarily interested in doing, I am interested in how you went about dealing with the logistics of making this happen.

You said there were 6 guys. How many did you have to invite in order to get 6 to show up? I've heard there is a large percentage that commit but then don't show.

Did any of the guys bail out after it started, or have performance issues? This is a common problem in couples swinging, and I would imagine it would be much the same for a gang bang situation.

Glad you had a great time, and looking forward to hearing your suggestions to others that are wanting to try this.
    That awkward moment when you realize she actually wanted a Mary Kay facial.....

A high school friend used to gang bang and my younger sister did gang bangs but I never did in my teens. I was sexually active back then but I always made the boys take me on dates. It wasn't hard to set it up but one of the men is a new acquaintance. I still love mfm encounters.

I'm glad everything went great. Thanks for sharing.

I just have to ask though, Would you like to do this again ? Or is once enough ?

Congrats!

Sounds like you knew most of the guys before so they were good with going for a GB. That may be part of the trick to a successful private GB?
    Evel Knievel died of natural causes.

Wow, gangbangs sound like a lot of fun. Hmmm, wonder if the wife would like one. I'd like to try one like des1re06 did. Six women on the wife with me taking pictures . . . now that's a dream.
    What pleases you . . . we want to learn.

At my own gang bang we invited 20 guys, 3 of whom we knew from before. 11 showed up including all 3 that we knew. We rented a large hotel suite for ours.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast