Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1

    Default Interracial for me

    We are a married couple I'm 23 hubby is 24. We are just getting into a open marriage. I have been curious about black men and so has my husband. He wants me to date black men then come home and tell him what happened


  2. #2

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Welcome to the Swingers Board. Enjoy the joys of an open marriage!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    If you donít have to lie about sex, you donít have to lie about anything. - John Williamson

  4. #4

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Welcome to the Swingers Board, we're happy to have you here with us!
    Not all those who wander are lost

  5. #5
    Swingers Board Guide SW_PA_Couple's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    92
    Status
    Happily married to a wild woman
    SLS Profile
    SW_PA_COUPLE

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Happy to have you with us and glad you started right in with a question. Asking a question like this is exactly what this Web site is designed for.

    I hate to answer a question with a question. But I feel I must in order to understand. You have said what your husband wants. What do you want?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Good question, SW PA. As long as this is something that you BOTH want (and not one of you just going along with the other) and you have a strong, secure relationship (abundant amounts of love, trust and communication) then go for it. Just keep the communication open and make sure that you both stay on the same page. Also remember, you are not looking for a replacement, just a...for lack of a better word, play toy. Read up some about NRE (new relationship energy) becasue as you get started, this most likely will kick in and you need to be aware of it. The new relationship is exciting, but NOT a replacement. Let us know how things progress and if there is anything we can do to help.
    If you donít have to lie about sex, you donít have to lie about anything. - John Williamson

  7. #7

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Quote Originally Posted by JandKinBoise View Post
    Welcome to the Swingers Board. Enjoy the joys of an open marriage!
    Thank you so much

  8. #8

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoCouple View Post
    Thank you so much for the welcome

  9. #9

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Quote Originally Posted by cplnuswing View Post
    Welcome to the Swingers Board, we're happy to have you here with us!
    Thanks so much


  10. #10

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Quote Originally Posted by SW_PA_Couple View Post
    Happy to have you with us and glad you started right in with a question. Asking a question like this is exactly what this Web site is designed for.

    I hate to answer a question with a question. But I feel I must in order to understand. You have said what your husband wants. What do you want?
    At first I didn't want anything to do with this, but then as time went by I really started getting turned on by it

  11. #11

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoCouple View Post
    Good question, SW PA. As long as this is something that you BOTH want (and not one of you just going along with the other) and you have a strong, secure relationship (abundant amounts of love, trust and communication) then go for it. Just keep the communication open and make sure that you both stay on the same page. Also remember, you are not looking for a replacement, just a...for lack of a better word, play toy. Read up some about NRE (new relationship energy) becasue as you get started, this most likely will kick in and you need to be aware of it. The new relationship is exciting, but NOT a replacement. Let us know how things progress and if there is anything we can do to help.
    Thank you so much for the advice and I will definitely look into it. Everything is happening so fast now and it's so exciting

  12. #12

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Gracyd View Post
    We are a married couple I'm 23 hubby is 24. We are just getting into a open marriage. I have been curious about black men and so has my husband. He wants me to date black men then come home and tell him what happened
    You'll forgive my curiousity, are you both sexually experienced and howwould you rate your sexual compatibility?
    Hope I'm not being too curious....

  13. #13

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Quote Originally Posted by machiavel55 View Post
    You'll forgive my curiousity, are you both sexually experienced and howwould you rate your sexual compatibility?
    Hope I'm not being too curious....
    No we are both inexperienced in all of this. My husband thinks he knows what he is doing but trust me he doesn't. I am much more sexual than he is

  14. #14

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Then make sure that your love, trust and communication are as rock solid as they can be and don't rush.
    If you donít have to lie about sex, you donít have to lie about anything. - John Williamson

  15. #15

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoCouple View Post
    Then make sure that your love, trust and communication are as rock solid as they can be and don't rush.
    Yes there are, and I told him I won't be rushed into anything

  16. #16

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Gracyd View Post
    No we are both inexperienced in all of this. My husband thinks he knows what he is doing but trust me he doesn't. I am much more sexual than he is
    I don't know....I do not want to be....how do you say in English...debbie downer(learned that one last week...I'm French), but what your husband is looking for sounds a lot like a cuckold relationship.
    Now I've read a lot of threads about that topic and I have developed a strong opinion about it because I sensed a lot of untold truths about those relationships.
    Men and women in hotwife or cuckold relationships, when they start, very often are blown away by how great it works for both.
    But to believe that the way a woman feels about her husband, how she sees him, how much she wants and desires him, her lust and respect for him, will be the same after she’s had 10 or 20 solo dates, packed with amazing sex and very powerful emotions due to the fact that they are alone away from her husband, with well endowed exciting males is being very naÔve.
    I’m 62, I’ve had amazing women in my life and I noticed that very often when a single woman admired and respected me, she wanted to at the very least go on a date, sometimes to fuck me right there.
    Eventually the husband becomes the partner everywhere but in the bedroom, the sex at home is tell me about your date with a handjob, or bj, or 30 seconds of intercourse because he’s been fantasizing for hours.
    I’m sure in some couples it may work for a few years, a husband with low libido, ED problems, has simple needs, maybe with a strong bi side, the wife is happy with the outside sex and the financial safety of her hubby, etc…they all say they love each other until she leaves..if that what you and your husband want?
    On some websites, the number of hotwife and cuckold posts by deleted profiles is ridiculously high.
    And please don’t mention love. The wife will still feel some form of love for her husband, but the respect and admiration will have taken a serious blow.
    In my 30+ years in the LS I’ve seen too many of my good friends start as swingers with their wives and slowly evolve to hotwifing or cuckolding only for their couple to crash, sometimes within months with all the pain and drama that goes with it.
    Be very careful….

  17. #17

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Quote Originally Posted by machiavel55 View Post
    I don't know....I do not want to be....how do you say in English...debbie downer(learned that one last week...I'm French), but what your husband is looking for sounds a lot like a cuckold relationship.
    Now I've read a lot of threads about that topic and I have developed a strong opinion about it because I sensed a lot of untold truths about those relationships.
    Men and women in hotwife or cuckold relationships, when they start, very often are blown away by how great it works for both.
    But to believe that the way a woman feels about her husband, how she sees him, how much she wants and desires him, her lust and respect for him, will be the same after sheís had 10 or 20 solo dates, packed with amazing sex and very powerful emotions due to the fact that they are alone away from her husband, with well endowed exciting males is being very naÔve.
    Iím 62, Iíve had amazing women in my life and I noticed that very often when a single woman admired and respected me, she wanted to at the very least go on a date, sometimes to fuck me right there.
    Eventually the husband becomes the partner everywhere but in the bedroom, the sex at home is tell me about your date with a handjob, or bj, or 30 seconds of intercourse because heís been fantasizing for hours.
    Iím sure in some couples it may work for a few years, a husband with low libido, ED problems, has simple needs, maybe with a strong bi side, the wife is happy with the outside sex and the financial safety of her hubby, etcÖthey all say they love each other until she leaves..if that what you and your husband want?
    On some websites, the number of hotwife and cuckold posts by deleted profiles is ridiculously high.
    And please donít mention love. The wife will still feel some form of love for her husband, but the respect and admiration will have taken a serious blow.
    In my 30+ years in the LS Iíve seen too many of my good friends start as swingers with their wives and slowly evolve to hotwifing or cuckolding only for their couple to crash, sometimes within months with all the pain and drama that goes with it.
    Be very carefulÖ.
    Wow that's a lot of information to take in. When we first started talking about this I brought up the point about getting feelings for another man, my husband told me that's part of being human and not to worry about that.


  18. #18

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    He's wrong! You should worry about it. You also have to recognize that some black males are on a power trip that results from a whole lot of deep seated psycho/cultural issues. Many want to dominate and control the (white) woman while humiliating her husband. Be careful what you wish for, you may end up with way more than a color contrast.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    He has been coming into the restaurant for as long as I have been here and has always been really nice to me

  20. #20

    Default Re: Interracial for me

    Take machiavel55's advice

Similar Threads

  1. [M] Interracial sex
    By prerunner97 in forum Sexual Fetishes & Fantasies
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 06:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
The Swingers Board is an online swinging community with something for everyone. Experienced swingers and those just curious about the swinging lifestyle are all welcome. We invite you to participate in the discussion forums, member blogs, swinger stories, member photo galleries, swinger club listings and reviews, and all other areas of the site.


This site is run by a real swinger couple with the assistance of a great team of forum moderators who are also swingers. This site is free, and membership is open to all legal adults. While guests are able to view much of the site, registering will allow you access to all areas and full privileges.


Safe, sane, funny, smart, sexy - become a member and experience the Swingers Board!

Links
SwingLifeStyle Where REAL Swingers Meet

SwingTowns - It's Different @swingTowns

SDC SwingersDateClub for couples

SwingingLocal Free Local Swingers Profiles

Kasidie Sexually social

Adult FriendFinder Find Adult Sex and Friends

Wicked Temptations Wickedly Sexy Clothing

Swingers Board
Subscribe to our newsletter!