Had a conversation with friends about two friends who can’t book a Desires trip because they don’t allow same sex couples. We thought renting a villa or large house would be fun if we can get 8-10 friends to chip in. Honey is worried about the safety of a private home if sex is open without the protection a Desires or Hedo gives with an enclosed protected resort. We found great homes on VRBO that are rented out for weddings with housekeepers and cooks but aren’t sure if we can use it the way we want. We want a Desires experience without the restrictions. 

• Like 1

We still want to try Hedonism heard pros and cons. Secrets is classier from stories. I never heard that it’s only straights no bi. 
Sharing a house with others was fun for us so if you find a place I am going to suggest to our friends. We only did camping and a cabin. A resort area is exciting. 

Safety would be my main concern also, if we are talking Mexico or Jamaica. I think doing what you want to do shouldn't be a problem as long as you aren't in public view. You have to realize that these people are extremely poor and will do anything for money and whenever you stay at a resort there is more security than most people see. Whenever I stayed at Couple's San Souci in Ocho Rios, I was walking to the nude beach and saw a huge flatbed truck with cages on the bed and a man was loading the cages with dogs that looked like rottweilers. I asked the man loading the dogs if he had been running them? He laughed and said that was our security and it would be wise not to leave our room after midnight because the dogs run loose on resort grounds.  In Mexico, at a Secrets resort we had armed guards walk the hallways at night and stayed by the beach during the day. Just be careful!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, let's do it again said:

Safety would be my main concern also, if we are talking Mexico or Jamaica.

Our fear also. Wonder if other islands are tolerant of swingers. 

1 minute ago, PJ&Lin said:

Our fear also. Wonder if other islands are tolerant of swingers. 

I don't think even Mexico and Jamaica has a problem with swingers, it's open gay and lesbian in public like public display of affection. I don't think a thief cares if you are gay, straight or bi. I wouldn't think a private residence would be concerned. 

I think renting out a big home with a group of people is a great idea and could be a lot of fun.  You'll largely be self contained as well so reasonably safe.   I would caution however, if the reason you can't go to Desire is the presence of homosexual couples, you may want to be a little conservative on how 'open' you are with this in public.  Jamaicans, for example, are very homophobic and nothing ruins a good time like biggotry. 

That said, if you're not going specifically for the Lifestyle Resorts and are essentially bringing your own party, you've got limitless options on where to rent a house, so chose a location with a compatible set of values.

I wanted to inform you about a problem we saw in person while in Jamaica that surprised me. While in Ocho Rios on a shopping trip with others from our resort, we had a young interracial couple , she white and he was black that experienced a lot of harrassment. The locals was harassing  this young black man for diluting his beautiful black skin. It got so bad they quit shopping and went back to the bus. So heads up!

• Sad 1

We are on our way to an Arizona party for a real first time hedonistic experience for us. I don’t know what to expect or even how many people will be there. We only know two couples, one is our first and primary swap friends who were invited by people we don’t know. I am not an exhibitionist nor a voyeur making me question why we agreed to something outside our comfort zone. We agreed to an open mind. I know I can always say no, my husband thinks I will attract everyone. I pray others have limits. We did plenty of prep before going. 

• Hot! 1

5 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

We are on our way to an Arizona party for a real first time hedonistic experience for us. I don’t know what to expect or even how many people will be there. We only know two couples, one is our first and primary swap friends who were invited by people we don’t know. I am not an exhibitionist nor a voyeur making me question why we agreed to something outside our comfort zone. We agreed to an open mind. I know I can always say no, my husband thinks I will attract everyone. I pray others have limits. We did plenty of prep before going. 

That’s what we want to do in the Caribbean. VRBO or similar rental or someone’s house. We feel most houses aren’t private enough and we want a beach. 
Have fun. 

On 4/12/2024 at 3:13 PM, MidwestHoneys said:

That’s what we want to do in the Caribbean. VRBO or similar rental or someone’s house. We feel most houses aren’t private enough and we want a beach. 
Have fun. 

I liked that we stayed in the USA even if Arizona has some crazy laws that are so backwards. 
A beach vacation is our preference but Arizona is gorgeous too and we got to do some exploring. I will say we were pretty isolated that made me feel safe from peeping eyes and then nervous because we didn’t know everyone there. It ended up a perfect vacation with a little guilt on my mind. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

I liked that we stayed in the USA even if Arizona has some crazy laws that are so backwards. 
A beach vacation is our preference but Arizona is gorgeous too and we got to do some exploring. I will say we were pretty isolated that made me feel safe from peeping eyes and then nervous because we didn’t know everyone there. It ended up a perfect vacation with a little guilt on my mind. 

Why guilt?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Fundamental Law said:

Why guilt?

It is hard to explain my emotional feelings or the reasons I have them. I never prepared myself to have sex outside our marriage until it happened. Our original swap was private, I didn’t watch him, he didn’t watch me, I quickly removed all thoughts of infidelity until the next morning. My original guilt was thinking how much I enjoyed that first night, a feeling we discussed and was reassured that we did nothing wrong. 
We don’t swing or swap often, the majority of our extra relationships have been one to one, we have our favorite friends far enough away that we are not together often. 
The guilt I felt last week was me thinking I had sex with more different people in one week than I had in my entire life before that. I had sex with strangers I just met, I didn’t even have a connection with. I know nothing about them as I am sure they know nothing about me. Possibly the guilt was enjoying too much. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

21 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

The guilt I felt last week was me thinking I had sex with more different people in one week than I had in my entire life before that. I had sex with strangers I just met, I didn’t even have a connection with. I know nothing about them as I am sure they know nothing about me. Possibly the guilt was enjoying too much. 

Ah, yes, the feelings you have after you've started on this journey. Luscious and terrible and everything in between.  You have nothing to feel guilty about, as long as your SO is aware of what you've done and is fine with it (and vice versa.). Turn off that little angel in your brain, and just have fun!

21 hours ago, AdamGunn2 said:

Ah, yes, the feelings you have after you've started on this journey. Luscious and terrible and everything in between.  You have nothing to feel guilty about, as long as your SO is aware of what you've done and is fine with it (and vice versa.). Turn off that little angel in your brain, and just have fun!

Nine years and still getting those feelings. My pre trip excitement, anticipation, fear, self doubt, and always that fear of guilt. 
We always talk before any meeting, we reassure, we encourage to enjoy, he always reminds me to throw away guilt. He leaves all the options open, from going to our friends or not going. He emphasizes that we can always cut our trip short if I want. My husband is wonderful, I have no doubts that I have the best every day. I know he looks forward to these meetings, I suppress my feelings of jealousy, something that has been easier with each meeting. 
We always have the After talk. I feel I tell him more of my feelings, he gives less specifics. Part of my guilt is not including my husband in most of my play, I after all this time enjoy private sex. Even with all the very open play at this getaway, including me, my most exciting times were behind closed doors. Admittedly the biggest guilt feeling was telling my husband about my overnight with a couple, something I’m sure he would have wanted to be part of. 

• Like 3