hunterdonNJcpl

Color coded loofahs?

Some friends told us yesterday that some swingers are attaching colored loofahs (those things that might be hanging in your shower) to their cars as an outward sign of their Lifestyle. I Googled it and apparently it is a thing.

This was something we didn't know. Does anybody do that or has anybody seen this?

Something new to look for I suppose.

50 minutes ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

Some friends told us yesterday that some swingers are attaching colored loofahs (those things that might be hanging in your shower) to their cars as an outward sign of their Lifestyle. I Googled it and apparently it is a thing.

This was something we didn't know. Does anybody do that or has anybody seen this?

Yes, I have heard this also. A woman that I was seeing last fall saw it on Tik Tok and she said different colors represented your sexual preference. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

For sure I want to signal my sexual preferences to random motorists. (But why not go with tradition and fasten a pink flamingo and a pineapple to the roof of your car.)

Actually, when I was a college freshman (and stupidly impetuous) I was riding with two friends back from Maine to Boston at the end of a winter long weekend. On the Maine Turnpike I noted a cute young woman behind the wheel of a car in the next lane over we were slowly passing. There were two pre-adolescent girls in the front seat with her, looking too old to be her kids but too young to be her sibs. I stuck my head and shoulders out the window and motioned for her to pull over on the shoulder of the Turnpike. We exchanged phone numbers and I dated her all of spring semester until her boyfriend came back from a junior year abroad in Germany. So, yeah, maybe I could pick up a swinger couple on the New Jersey Turnpike. 😉😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh, poop.  Another "this person's a swinger" thing.

Black rings, flamingos, ankle bracelets, lawn gnomes, pineapples and now loofah's.  Did I miss any?

• Like 1

If you are from the Villages in Florida colored loofahs are a thing.  You will see them flying from residents golf carts.  Each color indicates a preference for all types of lifestyle communities, in addition to indicating your sexual orientation.

• Haha 1

Here’s the rundown:

• White: Novices and beginners.
  • Purple: Voyeur and people who like to watch.
  • Pink: Soft swap. People who like to do it with others in the room.
  • Blue: Lowest level of full swap. Those who can play well with others.
  • Yellow: Midlevel swap. For those who want to have fun but are still nervous.
  • Black: Full swap. Those who say what the hell, let it all go down.
  • Teal: Bisexual. For those that want to increase their dating chances.
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

@MidwestHoneys- thanks for the breakdown. Now at least we know it's black loofahs for us!

We are still years away from The Villages. 

22 hours ago, AdamGunn2 said:

Oh, poop.  Another "this person's a swinger" thing.

Black rings, flamingos, ankle bracelets, lawn gnomes, pineapples and now loofah's.  Did I miss any?

Don't forget the white decorative rock thing...

My ex planted pompas grass on the corner of the house years before we got into swinging. Sometimes I wonder........

• Like 1