njbm

New to south Florida, not much happening.

We are ten year swinging veterans, just over Medicare age. We lived in the New York metro area and never had trouble meeting new swinging partners in the area. 

We recently moved to south Florida for the extended winter. We are on two online swinging sites. Plenty of interest from metro New Yorkers, little interest from Floridians. Cannot complain, enough is going on, but we are a little surprised. We thought people our age group would be here. Maybe they and we are aging out of this hobby. 

• Hot! 1

I don't have any suggestions other than getting a golf cart and pimping it out with loofahs, pineapples, flamingos, and every other swinger symbol, and drive around in it daily. Extra points if you add pink fringe to the roof.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

We have friends who have retired to Florida.  The lifestyle according to them is very active.

However like everywhere else it isn’t necessarily on every street corner.  There are on premise clubs and numerous house parties.  Like making new friends anywhere you have to make yourself available as well as going to areas to be found.  There are about 12 or more nudist beaches/resort/full community living locations not to mention private/home/remote location (stump pass was one unofficial accepted clothing optional near Englewood)  Great way to meet people (not all nudists are swingers).  

If you are not comfortable being nude in a group situation you can also make contact the old fashion/social way.  Our friends started to frequent social events, restaurants bars etc to meet new friends in the northern tampa and Orlando area.  They made an effort to find bars, restaurants and events located in and around these nudist communities.  where hanging out and being a bit social, music, etc putting the vibe out there in just a few months they made new friends and frequent events.

There are also clubs/meet locations in Tampa, Orlando and Daytona.

Try Paradise Lakes.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the constructive suggestions. We are in Palm Beach county.  It is about a three to four hour drive to the Tampa area, I guesstimate. We have been to Paradise Lakes and Caliente, so if we want to increase our chances, we could go there. 

Edited by njbm

Posted (edited)

I hadn't been on here in a while- congrats on your retirements! 

So there's Trapeze and Rooftop Resort in Fort Lauderdale Florida area,  Secret's Hideaway Resort in Kissimmee near Orlando.  We definitely saw people at Secret's who were senior citizens when attending in February 2023. We're over 50 ourselves.

Have heard that  Trapeze trends younger but no direct knowledge of that.  Rooftop Resort in Fort Lauderdale advertises a great bunch of events.  Unfortunately we haven't made it yet because we are usually visiting our vanilla relatives in Fort Lauderdale and can't get free for an evening... 😆 I had a "couple for male" posting on Doublelist meetup site (a free private successor to Craigslist personals) that generated alot of interest when we visited Fort Lauderdale in January but then again  vanilla scheduling stopped us from any playing around. Fort Lauderdale and Miami also pick up people going on cruises with a day or two in a hotel prior to the cruise who might cut loose somewhat...

And Haulover Nude beach towards Miami is supposed to be fun too from what I've read...

Edited by econobiker
added ideas
  • Like 1

If you haven't been to Secret's you need to go  or at least look up the pictures on the Google reviews- it's crazy how decorative people have gone on the "condos" which are old hotel rooms redone.  The resort is very top notch 👌. I also  suspect people say they take  a couple's week at Walt Disney World but go to  Secret's. 

• Like 1

We've only ever visited Fla as tourists so that's different of course. But as tourists we visited several of the on-premises clubs and found them, on average, considerably better than our more local clubs. By better I mean more active, more fun, better weather (nude subathing) and better sampling of people in general.

Don't get discouraged!

Thank you all for the suggestions and encouragement! It is beautiful here. Haulover is a good idea, get a free preview. 

• Like 2