Sunshine&Whiskey

Genital Aesthetic, Function, & Preference

Last night we had a rather lengthy and in depth discussion about our preferences as far as the opposite sex’s parts go. The discussion was prompted by the man who my wife and I have invited into our relationship. He’s uncircumcised and has a good 2-3 inches of really thick skin hanging over his head. He’s pretty well endowed so it’s not abnormal looking but you can easily see where his head ends and skin continues. You can tell at first he was self conscious of it but we’ve never had a discussion with him about it.

The discussion brought forth my wife’s preference of uncircumcised over circumcised. Never having gotten in depth about it we managed to turn it into an hour long conversation of why. She began by saying it’s like another layer needing to be peeled away prior to and during sex. I didn’t quite understand what she was getting at so she related it to something like taking a guy’s clothes off in order to reveal himself. There’s something exciting about having to remove another layer in order to have the full reveal and foreskin is no different for her. The second point she mentioned was uncircumcised guys in general have been more sensitive to touch and appear to have more intense sensation during sex. She acknowledged she was being very general but that was her experience. And lastly she said uncircumcised is just more aesthetically pleasing to her (I’m circumcised so I can understand her reluctance to mention that).

I’m curious as to what others have to say on the topic. We drifted a bit into the vagina and my preference for large lips and just large everything in general. My opinion on that is strictly aesthetic and not in depth as her explanation was.

• Like 1

Circumcized/uncircumcised makes no difference to my wife.  The thing that's most important to her is manscaping. A guy need not be shaved smooth but a big hairy bush is a mood killer for her, and she prefers shaved balls.

As for me I keep all that shaved smooth and the ladies tend to like that.

• Like 1

First, glad you and your wife found someone she enjoys :) I know it started a bit rough!

I'm circumcised myself, and I've never seen an uncircumcised man 'in action'. My wife hasn't played with anyone who wasn't circumcised. So, no personal views on the subject either way.

As for vaginas, my experience has run the spectrum. I haven't found one aesthetic more pleasing than others. What matters far more to me is the woman's enthusiasm and enjoyment. As for breasts...once, a long time ago, I got to play with a woman who had a huge chest. I don't know what the sizes are beyond like EE or whatever, but she was beyond. Just enormous natural breasts. She was young too, so they were still quite perky. I was very curious to see her naked, and got my wish! But, her breasts were not sensitive in any sexual sense at all, and my playing with them felt no different to her than rubbing her pinky. It just did nothing for her. As a result, it didn't do much for me either after initial touches.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

My wife hasn't played with anyone who wasn't circumcised

The only experience that I've had with an uncircumcised penis was in high school with a guy I gave blowjobs to several times.  Pull it back and it's the same. 

As for vaginas, my experience has run the spectrum. I haven't found one aesthetic more pleasing than others.

Same for me from the Lesbian perspective.

As for breasts...

Every human, male or female, starts at mother's breast.  Breasts are both sexual and loving.  The variety is wonderful, and I provide the small, perky, firm, "she doesn't need a bra" kind.

• Like 2

Oh, I'm an uncircumcised man and I can only say from my perspective that I feel a lot and very intensely at the tip of the cock.
The feeling is particularly noticeable when blowing as there are big differences in feeling between the open and covered glans.
It is therefore something particularly beautiful when the glans is exposed when you suck on it.
I also have strong feelings on the foreskin frenulum and find my foreskin very important as protection for these feelings.