ROCKlandCpl

Married Lesbians who like men

9 hours ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

I thought it strange that lesbians still wanted to play with men then I thought deeper and thought why wouldn’t they. 

There are plenty of members here who discuss their bisexuality, and it's taken as normal.  Remember, however, that one can become bisexual from either of two directions - starting as straight then engaging in homosexual play and/or relationships, or like Clair, starting strictly as homo then engaging with men as well.

That's pretty cool. 

In my experience lesbians are more sexually fluid then gay men. My wife was in two long term relationships with another woman before we started dating. She said that many lesbian women she knew would say: "I don't need a man and I don't want to date one, but sometimes I just need some cock." But gay men don't want anything to do with pussy.

It has been our experience as well.  Not all the time but certainly on occasion lesbian friends explore their Bi side playing with a male.

Many described themselves as emotionally and physically lesbian relationships with a occasional shared time with a male friend or those in the lifestyle sexual playtime.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WesternSwing said:

But gay men don't want anything to do with pussy.

Yet it is accepted as common that (some) gay men like to dress up as as women, even form their bodies as women, act like women, call each other "girlfriend", and admire certain women as gay icons.  Gay guys appreciate femininity, either acting it themselves or in other gay men acting feminine.  So I don't understand how they can't at least admire pussy in all of its variety and glory.

2 hours ago, Billygoat said:

Many described themselves as emotionally and physically lesbian relationships with a occasional shared time with a male friend

As a bi woman, I find nothing more emotionally and physically satisfying and bonding than us women sharing a man.  Not only the sex (especially FMF), but living together and sharing him (with us, both of them) as fathers to our children. 

I didn’t see what they did in the bedroom. Rocky said it was fun alone with one of the women with plenty of talking and fun dirty talk. He said she was calling all the shots in that open fun way. 
What I never found out was how she didn’t worry about birth control. Do lesbians use birth control? 

21 hours ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

Do lesbians use birth control? 

If she's allowing a man into her vaj, but not trying to get pregnant, I would assume so.  Being Lesbian doesn't prevent pregnancy. 

1 hour ago, Shore2Please said:

I find gay men are very outgoing and sociable yet never was approached sexually. 

We were contacted on SLS by a gay male couple who wanted to get together with us. Goes to show ppl in the Lifestyle are pretty flexible generally.

19 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

We were contacted on SLS by a gay male couple who wanted to get together with us. Goes to show ppl in the Lifestyle are pretty flexible generally.

Were they interested in MF or something else? 

44 minutes ago, couplers said:

Were they interested in MF or something else? 

We chatted back and forth a little. They were into MMFM basically.

Didn't happen.

• Like 1