NC_Seniors

Have you tried an MFM and didn’t like it?

We’ve had full swaps with half a dozen couples. We’ve both swapped and had sex with each other in large open playrooms. We’ve done same bed with one other couple. We’ve done a separate rooms swap. We’ve attended what can only be described as an orgy on a Bliss cruise. BUT! We’ve never a 3some of any kind, so now we’re considering trying an MFM. There seems to be (nearly) universal agreement around these parts that MFM is *fantastic* … both the men AND the women seem to love them. So are there any couples who tried MFM just once and decided to NOT do another one? If so, why did you come to that decision? We’ve read the glowing reviews … now we’d like to know the other side if there is one. Our thanks to all who reply.

10 minutes ago, NC_Seniors said:

So are there any couples who tried MFM just once and decided to NOT do another one? If so, why did you come to that decision?

When we were having our first MFM experiences, it was sometimes awkward and meh.  I attribute it to the fact that these were first threesomes of any type not only for both us but also for the the other guys as well.  These were the first guys that Daniela had fucked after we decided that she should play while I didn't.  Her just hotwifing with them was easy for all of us because they were past lovers, so what they were doing was comfortable for them and seemed inconsequential for me because she had fucked them before anyway, and they were exes for a reason.  Once we started couples swapping with lots of permutations among our group, alone play, etc., threesomes of both types became a regular activity which we enjoy.

Since you are experienced swingers already, you probably won't have the novice problems that we had, but my advice is still, if possible, seek out a male for your third who is experienced with MFMs.

• Like 1

I agree with Numex. Just be aware that finding a good single male is not unlike vanilla dating. You're probably going to find some duds before finding a good one. That's how it was for my wife and I. Be patient.

Edited by bbarnsworth
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, bbarnsworth said:

be aware that finding a good single male is not unlike vanilla dating. You're probably going to find some duds before finding a good one.

Perhaps you can borrow a husband from one of your previous successful couples swaps for a one-off MFM.  

1 hour ago, NC_Seniors said:

We’ve done same bed with one other couple. We’ve done a separate rooms swap.

• Like 1