Numex

my wife's confession

The power of reclaiming sex is not only for the one doing the reclaiming, but also for the one who is being reclaimed. 

• Like 2

Never thought of sex after sex as reclaimed sex or anything more than us being US. 

I always enjoyed 'reclaiming' sex. The thoughts that another guy had been there, done that excited me, made me harder. As a result, my wife always enjoyed it a little bit more.

• Like 3

A different perspective maybe. For me, reclaiming sex just was not a priority. My sex drive was lower than my hubby’s to begin with, so the idea of having sex right after having sex wasn’t always welcome.

On 1/31/2024 at 7:47 PM, lustylearning said:

For me, reclaiming sex just was not a priority... the idea of having sex right after having sex wasn’t always welcome.

Interesting.  For me, what fires my desire to have sex with my husband after he's had sex with another woman is my jealousy, which has never gone away.  Unfortunately, he is usually not physically able to immediately go again.  Taking him in my mouth, however, is satisfying.

On 1/29/2024 at 4:58 AM, couplers said:

The power of reclaiming sex is... also for the one who is being reclaimed. 

On 1/31/2024 at 7:47 PM, lustylearning said:

My sex drive was lower than my hubby’s

I may be satisfied, I may be spent, but when he wants me right after another man has taken me, just as I am, sloppy and sweaty, it turns me on tremendously. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

No matter what the party/playtime might have been we were always 90% into reclaiming sex….mostly a quickly….maybe some oral stimulation….and a rigorous stimulated round with each other.

a few times when exhaustion was too much some dosing and then that early am round.  We were teased often for waking up others at 2,3,4 am with our activity.

Even later, as we got older it was still our mutual desire to finish the night with each other.

Our friends still tease us to this day….we wear that badge with honor. (FYI…..We are both 65….we love showing off to the younger crowd lol)

Edited by Billygoat
  • Like 1
  • Hot! 2

On 1/31/2024 at 2:00 PM, AdamGunn2 said:

The thoughts that another guy had been there, done that excited me

The thought of my wife’s overall past does that to me, both while we're engaged in sex and in my thoughts in general.  The numerous men and women (only a few of whom I've met) that she has pleased and who have pleased her.  The question of how to her the feeling of me compares to them and whether she felt the same to other men as she does to me.

• Like 2

We don't specifically see it as reclaiming sex when we are intimate with each other after a man has been inside her, but it is certainly a form of it.

It's always a confirmation of our deep love and relationship. 
Sometimes all it takes is cuddling together or simply stay inside her and enjoy the intimate connection.
For me, it's heavenly and one of the most intimate moments between us when after making love to her boyfriend we enjoy our connection especially with his beautiful sperm. 

It always let my heart melt 💞

• Like 2