eroticsensation

MFM and DP have you tried it?

We do MFM about half of the time. We did DP vaginal once: she was unimpressed! I did DP anal/vaginal once with a different woman who loved it!!! And I did DP anal/vaginal once where the anal part was with my finger while the other guy had his penis in her vagina. That was pretty terrific, too! I wonder if anybody else uses fingers as a regular part of this kind of play?

I (female half) would like to try one in the front and one in the back, but my fiance after trying dp with the other couple said he is not interested in doing it again. He didn't like his nuts touching the other guy's nut and it kept him from keeping a hard on. So i guess it will stay a fantasy of mine. :sad: I will only do it if it involves him, because only he can come into the back door.

I hope your fiance will eventually realize that this is your fantasy, and this is for you, and ease up on his hangup and let you live out your fantasy.