hunterdonNJcpl

What do you shave?

Posted (edited)

My wife shaves pretty much everything, but in the winter months she'll let a manicured bush grow.

I have always shaved my crotch and balls, but having noticed more men (Millenials mostly) in the LS going all-smooth I've started shaving my ass and sometimes even my chest.

What do you shave?

Edited by hunterdonNJcpl
  • Like 1

Well I shave my head. My head hair grows in odd patches and looks weird..!  Yul Brunner look... (For young people google that..)

2 hours ago, William2001 said:

I have had my legs 'Waxed' for charity... Bloody hurt, ripping off the wax strips... 😬

So I went to a LS event with shaved balls, ass and chest.  We connected with a Millenial couple (lucky us) who were both as smooth as newborn babies.  The husband mentioned they like smooth couples and actually suggested I shave my legs to complete "the look".

It sounds a bit too feminine for me, but I'm an old guy and the younger set seems into the whole hairless body thing these days.  So don't know.... maybe I will.

My GF shaves pretty much everything with the sometimes exception when someone might ask her to grow a bush.  I don't really shave anything off as much as I trim everything.

• Like 1

I've shaved my balls and cock leaving a patch above for years. Now I also take a shaver to my chest and underarms, not shaving but trimming as I've noticed that as I age I am getting hairier. I have shaved my ass on occasion for fun. I trim my face these days, gave up shaving.

I'm very okay with hair on both men and women, but do prefer it's kept neat and tidy.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, lovefest04 said:

I've shaved my balls and cock leaving a patch above for years. Now I also take a shaver to my chest and underarms, not shaving but trimming as I've noticed that as I age I am getting hairier. I have shaved my ass on occasion for fun. I trim my face these days, gave up shaving.

I'm very okay with hair on both men and women, but do prefer it's kept neat and tidy.

How do you shave your balls?  I trim down there but would be too nervous to actually shave the balls.  Seems dangerous.

10 minutes ago, Anon321 said:

How do you shave your balls?  I trim down there but would be too nervous to actually shave the balls.  Seems dangerous.

They do sell razors specifically for it, but honestly some warm soapy water and a Bic razor should do the trick.

My experience is that the ladies appreciate it and show their appreciation 😋

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

25 minutes ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

They do sell razors specifically for it, but honestly some warm soapy water and a Bic razor should do the trick.

My experience is that the ladies appreciate it and show their appreciation 😋

I think I would prefer a razor specifically designed for it where I don't have to worry about cutting myself.  My buddy uses a bic razor without any issue but it scares the hell out of me.  I usually just trim down there for that reason.

• Like 1

I started shaving my head years ago when one of the younger new barbers in the shop suggested that as short as I kept it why not cut it all off. Not sure the boss appreciated loosing my bi monthly business! I used a Gilllette Mach 3 back then but as Gillette added blades I'm up to a Power Fusion 5, rarely scratch anything unless I get inattentive.  Later Wu and I saw a young family at Turtle Lake Nudist Resort and number of years ago, the kids were pre-pubescent and both parents shaved just as smooth, we were smitten with the look and proceeded to exfoliate our genitals too. Wu usually uses a Bic although for a while had electrolysis done. I just use the Fusion 5 and include everything but eyebrows and forearms. I've always shaved in the shower. I did Wu back when started on a towel in bed partly as play but a razor is not a great sex toy!

I like the variety of body hair on women, from shaved everywhere except her head, to letting it grow everywhere. Daniela will vary her body hair from a little landing strip only to letting her bush grow full and some pit hair. It's all female and I love it all, the variety.

• Like 2

Mr shaves and uses cream to remove everything. I shave everything. I like that he has no hair as it makes licking whatever and wherever I want easier. Mr loves me shaved but didn't complain when I has a small strip years ago. We played with a couple where the man was hairless (no idea what his method was) and his SO had a small circle. For both of us, we prefer the hairless vulva for oral purposes and grinding (me and the woman).

25 minutes ago, MrMrsswinger said:

Mr shaves and uses cream to remove everything

Same. I found the cream to be rather unpleasant on the balls so I use a razor.  It took some trial and error to figure out which cream worked best and for what amount of time to leave it on before I fried my skin. My SO also shaves everything.

• Like 1