William2001

Music. The Sounds of Sex..?

I was wondering, is there a music sound track that other people like to play when having sex together...

Is it 'Rock an Roll' the rocks your boat.... Or do you play to a gentle sound of romantic classics...

Soft chimes that make you smile..? Loud music to drown out your screaming, yelling orgasms ..?

I can't do music and sex at the same time. I guess it's because I was a musician in an earlier life and, combined with my ADHD, I always end up dissecting the music in my head and can't focus on other, more interesting, enjoyable things. When I do think about sexual music, I usually listen to Enigma. Then there is always the standard:

"...And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV." - Mike Damone, Fast Times at Ridgemont High

• Like 3

I personally like no music so that I can focus, concentrate and react to what is pleasing my partner. But a recent play partner indicated she would like music. So in our upcoming session, guest’s choice, we’ll play music. 

Note that Sonos makes a small, portable speaker called Roam. It can play Sonos’ proprietary stations or XM/Sirius Radio and probably other sources. We can put it in our bedroom or near our brand new hot tub. Roll over, Hugh Hefner!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NC_Seniors said:

I knew a guy in college who liked to play John Philip Sousa marching music … he said it helped him keep his rhythm! ;-D

Is that the rhythm method? Once a priest recommended the rhythm method to an overly fertile couple. The husband said “Where are we going to find a band at 2 in the morning?”

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, NC_Seniors said:

I knew a guy in college who liked to play John Philip Sousa marching music … he said it helped him keep his rhythm! ;-D

😂😂😂 I wonder what his dates thought when he put on Souza?

• Haha 2

I kinda hate to admit it, but the yacht rock our old swing club always piped through the speakers always worked well.

• Hot! 1