Rohit

Wife share with stranger

Hey I am 25 years old boy. My wife is 24. We are very good in sex . We really enjoyed it. When we are having sex mostly time she reached at orgasum. Past 1 year I just thinking about my wife sex with other men with a bigg cock. I also told my fantasy with my wife but she is not agreeing with me. I just want to see her fucking with other men. How I convince her . Suggest me.

Sorry friend, but I would suggest that you are barking up the wrong tree. 

If your wife is not interested, then this will go nowhere. 

It appears that this is your fantasy, not hers. Let it go. 

• Like 1

Rohit — What if your wife *wanted* to fuck other men but you were completely against it … would you want her on this board asking for advice on how to convince you to let her do it anyway? TeamCalgary is right … quit while you’re still ahead!

• Like 2

Rohit, if I had a dollar for every time I see a husband on this board asking how to convince his wife into swinging, I'd be able to afford dinner at the nicest restaurant in any major city.

"Convincing" doesn't work. All you can do is open doors, discuss it with your wife, be patient, and then maybe some day...some day...she might consider the idea.

For my wife, I never dreamed she would ever actually consider swinging. She made that very, very clear when we were dating when I informed her I'd been part of a polyamorous triad. There was no way she was interested in that or would ever be interested in that. Fast forward to six years after we were married... We'd never discussed non-monagamy at all. We'd never discussed swinging. I'd honestly never even thought about her having sex with other men up to that point. Once or twice she mentioned the poly triad I'd been in and how wrong she thought it was. Then one evening, out of the blue, she says "I think it would be nice to have two men massaging me at once" (she loves massage). ~6 months later, she was having sex with another man, her toes curling, delightful sounds emanating from her, and she couldn't get enough. The rest is history.

Sometimes it works like that. I'd venture to guess most of the time it DOESN'T work like that. Be thankful you found a woman to marry, someone to hold, to love, to laugh with, to make love with, to spend your life with. You are incredibly, incredibly lucky. Count your blessings.

• Like 2

But when I assume that my wife sex with other men in front of me it's really turned me on. What should I do with my feelings.

9 hours ago, Rohit said:

What should I do with my feelings.

bbarnsworth already said it … “Count your blessings”. And understand that some fantasies NEVER get fulfilled.

If your wife doesn't want to do it, and does....consider her feelings?

Probably the #1 thing that drives my delight in my wife having sex with other men is how much SHE enjoys it. If she wasn't enjoying it, or only marginally so, and was really doing it for me and not herself, it would be an active turn off.

Please, consider your wife.

12 hours ago, Rohit said:

But when I assume that my wife sex with other men in front of me it's really turned me on. What should I do with my feelings.

Use your 'feelings' when you masturbate. You should never mention your feelings to your wife again. There are some things that are better left unsaid. It sounds as if your wife isn't interested in being with another man. Leave it be, or start planning on your life she ends the marriage. 

You must allow your wife to pursue the sex that is her fantasy and that she enjoys.  Let your wife choose the man or woman who she wants to have sex with.  Let her also decide when, where, and how she wants to do it, and most importantly, whether she wants you to be there or not. 

Make it all about her pleasure and fun and that that you will not play with another woman.  Listen if she wants to talk about her experiences, but don't interrogate her if she doesn't want to talk.  NEVER criticize her choices.

Then enjoy the adventure that she takes you on.  

Edited by Numex
  • Like 2