jusaswingin

FFM

My wife had a girlfriend years ago that she would secretly fool around with, even though she was dating a guy at the time in her early 20s. She told me she would love to meet another woman or possibly join an all girl orgy. She only got to second base years ago with her secret friend but would love to take it all the way now with another woman, in every way possible. She wants me to watch and not participate until they are finished with everything. She's in her early 50s and is very beautiful, constantly getting looks from men and women everywhere we go. She's not interested in nudist resorts because she doesn't want the men creeping around just for a peek, or think they are going to get anything from her. She's very satisfied with me, loves cock, and wants to explore another woman or a few women at one time. Where or how would be a good way to meet a woman who would get together with her for sex?

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Hello jusaswingin and welcome to the Swingersboard!

We don't think you should have any difficulty in assisting your wife in satisfying this itch. 

Are you on any of the online sites? Are you interesting in meeting another couple and having the women engage separately? 

Unicorns (single women) are fairly rare in this pursuit, but they do indeed exist.  We suggest that you create a profile 

that clearly elucidates who you are and what you are looking for on one of the popular online sites; perhaps SLS or AFF

Also, perhaps hotwife couples would be of interest to you; the wife is free to do her thing and the husband s/b open to having 

her hookup with another woman.  This could be another option for you. 

Our suspicion is that you should find success fairly easily; let us know how this goes please. 

There are plenty of posts looking for unicorns which hardly ever end with that elusive find. If you are honest with your wants in your search and stay patient you will find the couple that meets your wants. Be prepared to go to the next step after meeting. 

• Like 3