eldiablo311

Best website to find a fuck buddy for my wife

Hi,

I'm curious what you guys think might be the best site/app for finding a fuck buddy (male) for my wife. 

We've been trying Kasidie for the the recent months and haven't had any luck. It's there a better site people are using these days? 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

As we are new to indoor meeting and are looking more into wife enjoying the company of others. we are north uk and as im not as active as katrin but still want to join in with other swingers and enjoy the benefits within this community where would be the best place to start.

3 hours ago, shoesr said:

As we are new to indoor meeting and are looking more into wife enjoying the company of others. we are north uk and as im not as active as katrin but still want to join in with other swingers and enjoy the benefits within this community where would be the best place to start.

There are a couple of realistic options.

The first is that you find an active swingers website in the UK, and let it be known in your profile that you are looking for a single man. Also put in your other preferences / fantasies. Will you, the husband, be in the room while your wife is entertaining the gentleman? Are you desirous of a threesome? Or do you plan on the wife meeting up with him without you? Expect a ton of responses to a well crafted profile, and you'll have to take your time wading through the responses until you find the one for you. Expect that many men who contact you will be fakes or flakes.  Finding a man this way isn't a very immediate thing.

The other recourse is that you go to a swing club, talk with the other people there and see if you can find a single guy (or a husband whose wife will allow him to play without her.). 

Best of luck.

19 hours ago, AdamGunn2 said:

There are a couple of realistic options.

The first is that you find an active swingers website in the UK, and let it be known in your profile that you are looking for a single man. Also put in your other preferences / fantasies. Will you, the husband, be in the room while your wife is entertaining the gentleman? Are you desirous of a threesome? Or do you plan on the wife meeting up with him without you? Expect a ton of responses to a well crafted profile, and you'll have to take your time wading through the responses until you find the one for you. Expect that many men who contact you will be fakes or flakes.  Finding a man this way isn't a very immediate thing.

The other recourse is that you go to a swing club, talk with the other people there and see if you can find a single guy (or a husband whose wife will allow him to play without her.). 

Best of luck.

thanks for the advice we are open to any offers its just katrin is more active then me so if she mangers to ger a partner thats ok with me but i would be at any swinger type thing she goes to and yes i  do like to watch if thats agreeable too.as for threesome so long as its her and males she likes too

To the original poster; you should have no issue in your quest.

In fact, you will likely be too successful and will find that, especially on AFF, you will be inundated with responses. 

Take your time and weed out the picture collectors, the flakes, the phonies, etc. 

Our strong suspicion is that you will be in a position to pick and choose your options. 

Good luck to you. 

• Like 2