TricianMike

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

For those who celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ tomorrow, we send our best wishes that your holiday be joyous. For all of the rest of mankind, let our Christian friends’ faith in the birth of their Prince of Peace help us reflect on their ideals, and on our own. 

Gospel of St. Luke. KJV 

Chapter 2

1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed.

2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)

3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.

4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)

5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

• Like 4

Tricianmike, care to enlighten us of your challenges and help us avoid the same pitfalls in the future?

6 hours ago, TnA83 said:

Tricianmike, care to enlighten us of your challenges and help us avoid the same pitfalls in the future?

Merry Christmas 🎄 

Our advice is keep to the traditional swinging. We went too far off the track with random meetings with men that didn’t understand. I knew better. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Best wishes to old and new friends. We are grateful to those we met and those we only know by posts. We look forward to a peaceful year. 

• Like 4

Hello everyone.  A brief holiday update.  We all had a wonderful time with family and friends between Christmas Eve and New Years Day.  Nothing of note regarding the lifestyle other than our poly family, with one tangential exception….

We received a Christmas gift from Joe and Shannon, an over-the-top, expensive, totally unexpected gift.  They bought for us a hot tub, a premium one that we were considering but hadn’t decided whether to spend the money.  When visiting us, the brochure and quote for installation was laying out in our house and Shan had apparently taken a picture of the paperwork.  They sent us a Christmas card by Express Mail telling us what they had done and told us to call the local rep about the installation; he had already been paid.  They said that meeting us had upended their lives so totally – their love had increased and the sex between them was of another world - that they felt that they had to do something.  In short, they had planned a winter vacation, but it never happened because of the time they spent with us.  They decided to spend the money on us instead.

We were all astounded.  I called her more than half thinking that it was all a joke, but she insisted it was real.  For a moment I felt a little bit like a prostitute, but Shannon immediately made three things clear: that we were to never, ever buy them anything, period; that there was to be no feeling on our part of any future expectation of getting together for sex; there was to be no future expectation that we would invite them to use the tub.  She said that what we had given them had changed their marriage completely.  Instead of feeling like a prostitute, it made me think of how both of them were more into Red and David fucking the bejeebers out of Shannon than they were exploiting Clair, Lora, or me.  And what they did do with us women was loving and giving.  I mean, it was I who had initially gone after Joe, then Shannon to satisfy my own sexual desires.  Joe told me that he never desired a woman so much as he craved Lora and me, but in a way that made him want his wife even more.

Shannon said that the five of us are always there in their bedroom whenever they are having sex – the talk, the fantasies.  Anyway, we are looking forward to our next encounter, their planned, but as yet unscheduled, visit to our area before the end of January.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 12/25/2023 at 7:50 AM, TricianMike said:

Merry Christmas 🎄 

Our advice is keep to the traditional swinging. We went too far off the track with random meetings with men that didn’t understand. I knew better. 

Are you guys okay? 

On 12/25/2023 at 1:06 AM, TnA83 said:

We are all concerned. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

We are doing better. 

On 12/25/2023 at 1:06 AM, TnA83 said:

Stay away from sketchy meet ups. Stay safe with partners you know.