hunterdonNJcpl

An interesting experience. Would love to hear your thoughts.

I doubt that they're swingers. I would suspect that the wife thought, "Hell, this could be fun," so she allowed it. Probably it led to some great sex between her and her husband.

I wouldn't start the subject, I'd leave it be. If they bring it up, well, it's worth exploring. But if they just let it lie, I wouldn't push it.

Remember the old adages about swinging with friends . . . 

• Like 3

So I showed the pic to my wife and confessed that I made the joke that prompted this - but it was just a joke.

Her response was "I always got that vibe from them".  Hm. I never really did but it wouldn't be the first time I was oblivious.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

3 minutes ago, oldswinger64 said:

A comment to your friend that you showed the pic to your wife and she liked it too might be a subtle way to move the conversation forward a bit.

That was my first thought also.

• Like 3

My first thought was that the other wife is a fun-loving woman who doesn't think much about showing her tits. I know a handful of women who flash their tits without much thought about it. None of them are swingers. 

We recently moved to a new neighborhood. In our old neighborhood there were 4-5 women just on my street who would (and have) flashed their tits at various venues. One wore the skimpiest bikinis I'd ever seen daily during the summer. She would wear the top of it while she did projects around the house. She has been with one man, her husband, in her 37 years. Another is as conservative as any woman I know but a wet t-shirt isn't uncommon around her pool. With all that said, the know swingers in the neighborhood are blackballed from many of the holiday gatherings by these same flash-loving women.

So I wouldn't seek to press further unless you don't mind getting alienated.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, hunguyet said:

Did your friend tell his wife that he took her picture to send it for you?

I don't know. I am very carefully considering my next response if any.

• Like 3

Popcorn! 🍿 

You could ask your friend if they ever tried swinging. If yes, you may have new partners. If no, then what. It’s hard to recruit and train newbies. You also don’t want to lose a friendship. This is a sticky wicket. But it’s the kind of butterflies that are exciting. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

.Good idea or bad?

Handled well, in my opinion this is an excellent idea.

The photo and accompanying text need to be crafted carefully — not too blatant, maybe a bit flirtatious but on the coy side. I’ve seen the photos you’ve posted, hunterdon, so I expect you can do this adroitly. Have your wife show just a bit more than your friend’s photo revealed of his wife. Perhaps add that your wife sometimes enjoys showing herself off. Be sure to add that she approved sharing the photo. I note that in your response text to him you said it was "awesome", but that you didn’t specifically address his wife’s qualities. Perhaps in the text that accompanies the photo of your wife you might say something along the lines of "My wife and I both appreciated the photo you sent, both for the humor of the subject, but also how pretty your wife is out of her clothes. We thought we ought to send you one in return."

Wait and see what, if anything, comes back. You can go respond accordingly. (As Tom Petty sang, "the waiting is the hardest part".)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

Since I was texted the nude on Tuesday, and now it's Thursday I feel like my window of opportunity to move on this is coming to a close.

This is what I'm thinking now and I would love to hear your thoughts:

Since it could be deemed unfair to receive a nude and not send one in response, my current thinking is to reply with a nude of my own naked, smiling wife in the shower - a pic I know for certain my wife will happily pose for.

That makes it even, and puts the ball back in my friend's court to make the next move.

Good idea or bad?

That was going to be my first suggestion if your wife is down.  Just some playful fun.  Maybe it leads to more, maybe not.

I've gotten semi nude pics from friends and their wives, it's never lead to anything.

• Like 1

I went back through your texts in this thread and I wondered that if this progresses, is this couple someone  you guys would actually swap with? Flirting is nice, but going through with a swap with a couple that you socialize with is a different story. 

• Like 3

I don’t think that people who send provocative boob pictures are nudists. They are provocateurs. Whether they are active or passive is the question. Some people get off on sending pictures, some swing, swap,etc.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PeterJ said:

Handled well, in my opinion this is an excellent idea.

The photo and accompanying text need to be crafted carefully — not too blatant, maybe a bit flirtatious but on the coy side....Have your wife show just a bit more than your friend’s photo revealed of his wife...Be sure to add that she approved sharing the photo...you might say something along the lines of "My wife and I both appreciated the photo you sent, both for the humor of the subject, but also how pretty your wife is out of her clothes. We thought we ought to send you one in return."

Very good suggestions and I agree the "We" pronoun is an important differentiator here.  I want it to be clear we are both titillated by this fun exchange, and if we go with shower nude in response a well-crafted message should be provocative without being forward.

45 minutes ago, let's do it again said:

is this couple someone  you guys would actually swap with? Flirting is nice, but going through with a swap with a couple that you socialize with is a different story. 

That is the most important question and is the current subject of conversation between my wife and I.  Are we attracted to them?  Do we want to open this Pandora's box?

He is a former coworker of mine from many years ago and we travel in separate friend circles with little crossover.  They live an hour away.  I think there is enough distance for this to be safe.

My wife says there has been flirting and chemistry since the beginning that I have missed and gave me a couple examples.  Let's just say at this point my wife and I find the possibility intriguing and certainly not out of the question.

We're going to talk this over a little more, and continue to examine the expert advice coming from this forum (thank you ❤️), and tomorrow morning we will decide if we are really going to pull the trigger on the shower pic 😬.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

We'll skip the "tit for tat"/"tit for tit" comments. 

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Send your version. Open the door. Invite them for a cup of coffee or hot chocolate or a drink in some public place. They either accept or they don't. You haven't lost a friend. 

If they do accept, give the ladies a chance to connect. 

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

The deed is done. I sent a full-frontal nude of my wife - in the shower, glistening wet, not even a glass shower door to obscure the view - with the simple comment:

"We have been enjoying Alicia's pic all week. Fair is fair. Enjoy!"

A minute later:

"OMG 😳"

Then:

"Fuck!! 🤩"

Then:

"But we sent that as payment for your services.  Now we owe you again!"

I don't want an ongoing pic exchange, so I replied

"Let's get together in the new year and settle it then. Merry Christmas!"

So it seems the story continues.  In 25 years of swinging we have "broken in" several new couples, but never actual vanilla friends before.  So at this point, we are open to any suggestions regarding next steps!

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

47 minutes ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

we sent that as payment for your services.  Now we owe you again!"

The way this is going, the debts may never be settled.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It might be a good idea to give them a heads up to what you mean so (if they are really interested) they can talk and decide in advance if they are interested. Don't put them in a situation where one may be just going along with the other because they don't want to say something. Always move at the speed of the slowest member...but first make sure that they are moving by their own choice and not being dragged.

• Like 1

Great point GCoC. This will implode quickly if someone (anyone of the four people involved) is not fully cognizant and not "in on the joke". 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

They are vanilla

Everyone, every couple, is on the spectrum between vanilla and lifestyle, I believe, either IRL or in their fantasies.  If it is in their fantasies, then you are doing them a favor teasing it out.

14 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

there was a lot of subtle touching between her and my friend's wife.., the two ladies did make out with each other

Interesting that the Lesbian approach was the one that made the connection.  Were there any previous signs.  Were the women nude?  My prediction is that the next step will be same room sex between spouses.

Good luck!

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

Oh how hot! Send some boob pics back. return the favor. See his reaction, ask for another, and trade. That will open the convo for later in person. 

• Like 1

Looking at hunterdonNJcpl's album, the Mrs is very sexy. I bet that fully nude shower pic knocked them both for a loop.

On 2/2/2024 at 3:57 PM, hunterdonNJcpl said:

Long story short, the two ladies did make out with each other much to the delight of both husbands (and the ladies too), but nothing more... until next time!

Is the neighbor's wife as sexy as yours? If so I can imagine that scene was very hot.  

On 2/3/2024 at 5:45 AM, couplers said:

Interesting that the Lesbian approach was the one that made the connection.

A few of our connections were made that way.  Even if it never goes past girl play and sex with spouse, it's worth it. 

• Hot! 3

19 hours ago, travelingprofessional said:

Is the neighbor's wife as sexy as yours? If so I can imagine that scene was very hot.  

Not a neighbor. They live about an hr away, but yes we think she's very sexy!

On 2/3/2024 at 7:45 AM, couplers said:

Interesting that the Lesbian approach was the one that made the connection.  Were there any previous signs.  Were the women nude?  My prediction is that the next step will be same room sex between spouses.

No nudity not even tit but hoping to take it to that level next time around.  

13 hours ago, Numex said:

A few of our connections were made that way.  Even if it never goes past girl play and sex with spouse, it's worth it. 

That's the way I feel, and I think the other husband feels the same at least for now.

• Like 3

I'd bet the other couple's sex life just caught fire :)🔥🔥

It's probably good that things didn't progress far. It gives them some time to talk and figure things out a bit.

Keep us posted! I think we're all curious!

• Like 3

Oh wow, what fun, as you stated, ' possibly breaking in a new couple.' Much success!