Rck99

Soft Swap Party Activities

We are looking for some fun new ideas or activities for our party nights with our “open” friends. Non of us are full swap. All the ladies are pretty open to anything and everything with the other ladies and pretty comfortable with playing and touching from the guys. 
An example of one of our nights, just to give u an idea….at a hotel with 2 beds, the 4 ladies played musical beds. Each found there spots, the guys in the other room, picked a toy of their choice,  blindfolded  themselves, stumbled our way into the bedroom, using only our hands to find a lady. Not knowing who we landed on. The 
challenge was to use the toy we picked and see who could make one of the ladies cum first. This went on for 2 or 3 rounds. Lol. 
We’re looking for similar type activities or games, if u will. Any ideas are appreciated. 
thanks !!

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Take a regular pair of dice, create a list of frisky activities numbered 2 ro 12 with 2 being the mildest (such as kiss on the cheek) and 12 being the wildest (such as 5 seconds of oral sex). To make it safe the player chooses who they perform the act with so the shy ones can choose their own partner. 

• Like 3

All women are blind folded, and need to keep their hands behind their backs. Each man takes a turn getting oral sex with each of the women. The women have to figure out who is who; winner is the one that picks the most right :)

This works with the women being blindfolded and receiving oral sex and having to figure out. It also works with men blindfolded and giving or receiving oral sex.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

All women are blind folded, and need to keep their hands behind their backs. Each man takes a turn getting oral sex with each of the women. The women have to figure out who is who; winner is the one that picks the most right :)

This works with the women being blindfolded and receiving oral sex and having to figure out. It also works with men blindfolded and giving or receiving oral sex.

Is that what you call a 'Soft Swap' ..? Sounds more than that to me... But I like the idea of it very much... (Now where did I put that blindfold of mine...)

• Like 1

Haha. I know. It’s a little more than soft swap. Just not full swap. Lol. 
All the girls say “No D in the V” 😂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, William2001 said:

Is that what you call a 'Soft Swap' ..? Sounds more than that to me... But I like the idea of it very much... (Now where did I put that blindfold of mine...)

"Soft swap involves a whole spectrum of its own. From separate beds, watching the other couples only, or even on Skype, to fug-licking with a married couple. It can be just as fun as full swap, maybe more...

• Like 1

My understanding is that soft swap includes oral sex and full swap is sexual intercourse. 

• Like 2

It's my belief that soft *swap* means that the couples will interact with each other. The wife of one couple will be sexual with the husband of the other, and vice versa. Exactly what activities go on (kissing, petting, oral, etc.) is up to the couples. There is no PIV penetration.

If the couples only watch each other, and there is no physical interaction, that is not soft-swap, as I believe it.

• Like 4

We were on a Bliss cruise. They passed out wrist bands in different colors. Green meant full swap, yellow soft swap, red meant just watches. 

A woman we knew was very hesitant to participate in swinging. She chose a soft swap wrist band. Another husband who was aware of this woman’s reticence said to her: “You do realize that soft swap includes fisting?”