NC_Seniors

Are we right to be suspicious?

We got a greeting message from someone on SLS.

He gave us his first name.

He didn’t include a picture.

He’s got a single’s (not couple’s) profile.

The profile has *no* pictures.

The profile says he’s bi curious.

The profile lists his age as 63 … his desired age range is 19-77!

In the profile, he writes that he loves “daytime meetings during the week”. 

Is it just us or does this sound more than a little shady?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

If you are looking for an unattractive single man, you’ve met your match. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We save a lot of time and grief and block single males. We prefer to play with couples.

My friend says if you get invited to a picnic, you have to bring your own ham sandwich. You can’t just eat everyone else’s ham sandwich. 

Oh, come on now.  Don't you think that you should give this wonderful - and probably very handsome - guy a chance.  I'm sure the reason he has no photographs is that he doesn't want to show up all the other guys on the site!

Is he paid?

46 minutes ago, njbm said:

We save a lot of time and grief and block single males. We prefer to play with couples.

We had single males — and females — blocked from early on because we were interested only in couples. But we’ve never done an MFM and have talked about it some recently, so we removed all the blocks in early-mid November just to see if there was any interest in a couple our age. So far, we’ve heard from 0 females … and 30 males! Shocker, eh? 😂 They range in age from 66 down to 24. We’ve read on here that trying to find another male is as difficult as trying to find a cheeseburger at McDonald’s, and that if you just throw a rock in *any* direction, you’ll hit one. Guess those are both true statements!

• Haha 2

Amidst coupled friends . You may find some interest in sitting out one at a time to create several playtimes in threes. Combinations and permutations abound.  Even just a simple combinations run provide  way more than a long weekends worth.

On Subject: Yes sounds fishy

2 hours ago, NC_Seniors said:

So far, we’ve heard from 0 females … and 30 males! Shocker, eh? 😂

Uhhhhh … make that 31now! 😉

We enjoy house parties for what they call in hockey an odd man rush. My wife has played with multiple men simultaneously ( “multi-tasking”) and I have enjoyed a prolonged FMF ( at the urging of a husband who encouraged me to intervene in his wife’ FF matchup). So we don’t really need a single man or a unicorn to reach our goals. 

3 hours ago, lcmim said:

You may find some interest in sitting out one at a time to create several playtimes in threes. Combinations and permutations abound.

38 minutes ago, njbm said:

We enjoy house parties for what they call in hockey an odd man rush.

You two have just given a whole new tactic to consider … muchas gracias!

• Like 1

NC Seniors; Yes, finding a single male is as easy as finding a cheeseburger at McD's.

However, there's a lot more to it than that. Finding GOOD single males is a bit more tricky. I enjoy my wife having solo dates, and enjoy us having MFMs, so we've (she, really) been with a number of single males in the 15 years that we've been doing this. My wife has had some real gems. Two of them turned into long term boyfriends with whom she had many, many solo dates. It's always been a rush for her to come home and tell me all about it.

We won't go as far as to say that finding a good single male is like finding the magical unicorn (that we usually use to describe bisexual single females in the lifestyle). It's not quite that hard, but it does take some effort. Here's what we do to down filter potentials:

• Our profile has an embedded question in it that must be answered. If the would-be single male doesn't answer that question in their first contact email with us, we delete their email and block them.
  • If they're not paid, we move on.
  • We review their profile. If they can't string together more than a couple of sentences on their profile, we move on.
  • If their profile is otherwise pretty good or better, we'll engage in conversation with them. If they can carry the conversation beyond "<ungha ungha> LET'S FUCK!" and seem interesting to my wife, we'll set up a no play, first contact meeting with them.
  • At the meeting, we need to understand why they're playing solo. If they're not willing to provide that, or the reason doesn't make sense to us, we move on.
  • If my wife doesn't feel an attraction, we move on.
  • If either of us doesn't feel fully comfortable with the guy, we move on.

After all that, we'll then setup a play date, and hope our prior good vibes at this point continue. We've had a few one-and-dones, but any that were not repeats were because my wife only had a so-so time having sex with them. A number have been repeats. Those usually get better with time. As mentioned before, two became long term (years long), and the sex got quite good.

Doing this has worked well for us. My wife has gotten to have some truly great sex with some truly great guys. It can work, you just have to be judicious and careful in your selections. Some of our MFMs have been just fantastic, and my wife has been joyously happy in them. There's no real way we would have had that without this. So, while I understand why some couples only want to play with other couples, I think they're missing out. Yes, there are a lot of pigs out there, and you have to weed them out. But, it's worth it in my opinion.