njbm

How do you prepare for anal sex?

Butt plug? Special kind of lube? It’s not our go to thing, so we’d like to know. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sophy said:

In addition to my regular hygiene routine, I use an enema.

I'm scrupulous in my hygiene, but I don't do anything special for anal.  It usually happens spontaneously, so in those rare instances when you hit something it's up to you to go, clean up, and practice good hygiene. 

I've also found that when I've had two men in my bum hole and leave their first ejaculations of the day, all that semen acts on me like an enema.

Sorry for TMI, but we're being honest here.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

For hygiene and health reasons, I always use condoms for anal penetration, even with my husband and the couple of close friends that I have vaginal condomless intercourse.

To each their own, but my preference is not to get penetrated vaginally if the dick was in an ass before, even if it was my ass; also not a fan of sucking a dick immediately after the dick was in an ass, but I suppose that I have done that inadvertently in parties. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

12 hours ago, Sophy said:

my preference is not to get penetrated vaginally if the dick was in an ass before, even if it was my ass;

Totally agree.  That dick isn't going anywhere except for a good scrubbing with antibacterial soap.  

David and Red have, however, gone from ass to ass among us women.  I guess that's ok; kind of kinky.

7 hours ago, ExploringOptions said:

We don’t expect anal play just good hygiene. We are buying a bidet toilet seat. Bidet are common throughout Europe and it should be here too. 

We got one of those when I had Carpal Tunnel surgery.  Yes, both at the same time.  Made my life (and certainly my wife's) much easier!  Now I still use that bathroom exclusively for bowel movements.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, njbm said:

We saw some wild multipurpose toilets in Japan. 

Please elaborate further!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ExploringOptions said:

We don’t expect anal play just good hygiene. We are buying a bidet toilet seat. Bidet are common throughout Europe and it should be here too. 

My GF uses a bidet prior to anal or the potential of anal.  It's pretty effective almost like a water enema.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TnA83 said:

Please elaborate further!

We vacationed in Japan and South Korea for two and a half weeks in 2019. In our home base hotel in Tokyo, the toilet in our room had a remote control from which you could control all sorts of bidet action. Stream from left, right, middle or all three, a la The Bellagio. Could control stream power, temperature. Could heat the seat. Awesome. 

2 hours ago, njbm said:

We vacationed in Japan and South Korea for two and a half weeks in 2019. In our home base hotel in Tokyo, the toilet in our room had a remote control from which you could control all sorts of bidet action. Stream from left, right, middle or all three, a la The Bellagio. Could control stream power, temperature. Could heat the seat. Awesome. 

Mmmm, yeah, that's what I want.  Our existing unit from Costco has a cracked seat in less than two years.  
These sound deluxe!

I believe the best one in Japan was manufactured by Toto.