njbm

Good web sites for slut wear?

We’ve been on the sidelines for a few years. My wife shopped Yandy.com, will check if still in business. 

37 minutes ago, EUSwing said:

I found this great website, but why Slutwear? I would call it sexywear, We use Aliexpress. 

We think being a slut is a positive attribute for men and women. More fun than the alternative. 

• Like 2

My wife found some nice things on Nordstrom’s website. We may trot over there later. We were invited to a New Year’s Eve house party. Haven’t been to one in several years. Looking forward to it. My wife has historically warmed up and “meets” most of the males and some females at house parties. At first alarmed, later amazed and in awe. P.S., we get invited back. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, njbm said:

My wife found some nice things on Nordstrom’s website. We may trot over there later. We were invited to a New Year’s Eve house party. Haven’t been to one in several years. Looking forward to it. My wife has historically warmed up and “meets” most of the males and some females at house parties. At first alarmed, later amazed and in awe. P.S., we get invited back. 

We would love to see the slutwear she chooses for the party!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, njbm said:

My GF likes Yandy because it is cheap.  My GF is active in her slutwear so she prefers finding something cheap that can be destroyed rather than buying some nice at Nordstrom's and risking it getting ruined.  Depends on if you're active in it and type of sex you're having I guess but she had a nice dress ruined and then decided to buy her slutwear for cheap.

• Hot! 3

I once had a woman riding on top of me at a house party. Her red bra was dangling below her ample heaving breasts. She was still wearing the remnants of her red garter belt. I leaned up to see what was going on  behind her. It was a woman getting spit roasted. I immediately blew my load. 

• Hot! 3

12 hours ago, njbm said:

I once had a woman riding on top of me at a house party. Her red bra was dangling below her ample heaving breasts. She was still wearing the remnants of her red garter belt. I leaned up to see what was going on  behind her. It was a woman getting spit roasted. I immediately blew my load. 

Hot!  When you say slutwear were you referring to underwear, lingerie, etc,?  I was referring to the more casual mini skirts, club dresses kind of slutwear.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, njbm said:

I did mean lingerie, but I think that your definition is more on target. 

I think my girl's sluttiest activity is going to a bar or club and fucking or sucking a random stranger she just met that night right there, usually in the bathroom, car, etc.  Seeing her flirt with them and then coming back to the bar or table when she is done is sooo hot to me.  A while back she was wearing a nice sexy dress and flirting with a guy.  When she came out of the bathroom with him she looked like a hot mess - mascara running, hair messy, and she was holding her dress together to keep herself covered up because it broke at the top.  Everybody in the place could tell what she was just up to.  When she came back to the bar I thought she was going to say something about how hot or amazing it was or crack some joke like "how do I look?" but instead, the first thing she said was "I have to buy cheaper shit."  I laughed.  Ever since then she bought a lot of stuff from Yandy because it's cheaper,  And we try to remember to keep spare clothes in the car in case her outfit gets destroyed again, which it has.

But that's what I consider to be her "slutwear."  Although lingerie makes sense too.

Edited by Anon321
  • Hot! 1