StartingOver60

Turning her over

OK maybe a silly question but I have thinking about this for some time.  This has happened with two women.  When have a wonderful sex experience both times with someone I knew very well this happened.  We were in the missionary position me (M) on top going at it for some time and I slide off and gave a gentle nudge under her shoulder to turnover.  She made the motion to turn over then went back to lying on her back.  So, we keep going in the missionary position and after a while I tried to turn her over again and she went with it and turned over and we continued in that position.  That happened twice with to different women.  Is this some kind on signal for something or is it nothing but, maybe a tease.

Would greatly appreciate any feedback or your similar experience.

• Confused 1

Other than a little nudge, did you try anything else. Such as saying, "Would you like to get on top?" Sometimes non-verbal clues aren't clear.

• Like 2

In life I have found, "the more you ask"for, the more you get".  Be the leader and ask for what you would like to do. Sometimes our ladies would like to try different things but are shy or embarrassed to ask. If you lead the way by talking openly about what would be nice to try then I am sure your partner would be happy to please you, and hopefully herself.

Kind wishes

For nearly a decade I coached baseball, 13-17 year old kids. In the beginning of the season we'd set-up signs (bunt, steal, take a pitch, etc). Our signs were pretty elaborate - belt to open, certain number of touches, left hand to close. I'd be standing in the third base coaching box and give the bunt sign. The kid wouldn't square. I'd give it again and the next pitch he didn't square either. I finally yelled "we're trying to move the guy on first into scoring position...BUNT!" You know what...he squared around on the next pitch.

Sometimes being clear with what you want works.

Edited by MrMrsswinger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have waited to comment on this one...

You both enjoyed the experience and the lady just needed a clear verbal suggestion. Since it has happened 'Twice' I think you are not reading the situation very well. Be honest and clear about what you and the lady want to do...

By the way well done on your 'Conquests'  XXX. 🙃

Was she clear on what you wanted?

Change of approach or of entry point?

• Like 1