California_wannaswing

Hoping for swingers action on vacation.

Hi everyone. We are not swingers. This is Hubby. 42. My wife is 38. We are often described as hot power couple. 

I always wanted to swing but we never did. Sometimes wife and I talked about it and laughed it out. We are going to Cancun and will be staying at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort. I dont even know where to begin but hoping to meet some couple our age and spontaneously endup fucking them. Obviously its my idea not wife's. Where do I start? Any pointers? Anyone visiting Cancun jan 1-8? We will be staying at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa.

Hoping that this vacation turns into lifestyle 🙏🏽 

• Like 1

Well to be honest I don't even know what goes on in her head. We often watch TV-MA shows and lot of of them filled with gore hardcore sex. Also there are some female artist, I'm crazy about and she knows that, so on purpose she would turn on certain videos and get me all horny n thrn we fuck like rabbits. Honestly we have better sex after we watch sexy tv. Wich tells me that it definitely excites both of us watching other fuck. Just not sure if she would fuck others or not. Just curious. Derp down i think she would fuck others. Its the breaking ice. How to.

• Like 2

Adam Gunn 2 is correct.  You have to talk to her and see how she feels. You could go on a future trip to a lifestyle resort like Desire or Hedo. She doesn’t have to swing, but if she is exposed to the concept, she could go for it. Just make sure she knows these are lifestyle resorts. Full disclosure and consent are the touchstones of ethical non-monogamy. It is possible she will be more enthusiastic than you are. 

• Like 1

I agree with the other posters but want to add that you should go to a nude beach before Hedonism or Desire. Being nude in public is a good start after you decide if this is something that you want to venture into.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, let's do it again said:

I agree with the other posters but want to add that you should go to a nude beach before Hedonism or Desire. Being nude in public is a good start after you decide if this is something that you want to venture into.

We had our first swap on an innocent cruise after going to a nude beach with other couples we met on the cruise. I had no intention to do anything more, no sex was discussed, no swinging, no swapping, the nudity was only because we figured we would never see these people again. I still blame liquor, I wasn’t drunk, that allowed me to agree to sleep with another man. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Excellent suggestion.  We got our start in the Lifestyle by going to nude beaches first.

• Like 1

Imagine that you take your wife to a very high bridge and suddenly tell her that you will both be bungee jumping off of it...she probably isn't going to be happy about you making the decision to do this without her input. Swinging is kind of the same thing but worse. While most people only think that bungee jumping is crazy, they don't think it's violating their marriage. Some people are just not wired for swinging and putting them in a situation where they are feeling like they are expected to do it almost never ends well. Also, going on vacation and hoping that something will happen is like going to a random bridge and hoping that there will be a bungee jump set up there...probably not going to happen. If you can't talk with your wife about the idea (as a sexual fantasy), then neither of you are ready to pursue this.

First, if you really want to try swinging you need to do more reading (search is your friend) here on the board. Then talk with your wife and see if she is even open to the idea (start with presenting it as just a fantasy and see if she is willing to accept the idea). Keep talking and listening and working on making your relationship absolutely rock solid. Then start thinking about making it real. Good luck and let us know how thing go...

Also, if you are going to go to Cancun and are looking to swing, you really should be going to Desire or Desire RM.

(We were driving across the Auburn bridge last weekend...that's where the bungee jumping came from).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

We had our first swap on an innocent cruise after going to a nude beach with other couples we met on the cruise. I had no intention to do anything more, no sex was discussed, no swinging, no swapping, the nudity was only because we figured we would never see these people again. I still blame liquor, I wasn’t drunk, that allowed me to agree to sleep with another man. 

I love meeting people on nude beaches, much more friendlier. I was amazed how many people will approach me on the beach and how attractive they were. I am a social guy and can carry a conversation with anyone. 

• Like 1