Starting late

Vegas Hotel Flashing

Hello all 

This is probably a pretty tame question, considering. We're just getting started in this lifestyle (and actually still unsure if we're going to continue) We had one, unplanned by very fun, experience with another couple recently, and we're discussing whether to explore further.

Regardless of whether we continue, one thing we have always liked is a little exhibitionism. Whenever we travel, my wife likes to do a little showing off in front of our hotel window, curtains open, and then we fool around talking about the people who may be watching. It's harmless fun, and has been our version of daring, and testing the limits of our wild side. 

We're heading to Las Vegas in Jan to see U2, and just wondering if anyone knows the best hotel, i.e. clearest windows, best exposure to other hotels, etc... Silly question I'm sure, but just curious if anyone else has tested this out.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

3 hours ago, Starting late said:

Whenever we travel, my wife likes to do a little showing off in front of our hotel window, curtains open, and then we fool around talking about the people who may be watching. It's harmless fun . . .

Just a thought here - is it 'harmless fun"? Could a child be watching?

• Like 4

Once during the course of a long FWB relationship the woman visited me one afternoon in my upper story hotel room. We didn’t fuck, but I was nude and she was stripped to her waist. (She had great boobs, large and pretty firm; fucked them more than once, but not that afternoon. She gave me a long and wonderful blowjob, leaving me stunned when I finally came. It was only then that we noticed there was a roof on another part of the hotel that was one story lower. And a half-dozen working, who had put down their tools to watch. I was too post-orgasmically zonked to do anything, but my friend got off the bed, turned her gorgeous boobs toward them and made an ostentatious bow before drawing the curtains. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

We know a man who enjoys watching us. You can try finding someone like that who only wants to watch or go to a club like the Green Door. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

10 minutes ago, MidwestHoneys said:

We know a man who enjoys watching us. You can try finding someone like that who only wants to watch or go to a club like the Green Door. 

Thanks, we're still a little new/nervous about going to a club. Not quite there yet. Having someone willing to only watch sounds pretty amazing, but there's also something thrilling about the anonymity of doing it from our hotel room. It feels safe to us, like we're doing something wild without the consequences. I don't know if that's the exact way to put it, but hopefully you understand what I mean.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeterJ said:

but my friend got off the bed, turned her gorgeous boobs toward them and made an ostentatious bow before drawing the curtains. 

Sort of the vibe my wife has when we do this. And then being able to draw the curtains and go to bed just the 2 of us.

5 hours ago, Starting late said:

Thanks, we're still a little new/nervous about going to a club. Not quite there yet. Having someone willing to only watch sounds pretty amazing, but there's also something thrilling about the anonymity of doing it from our hotel room. It feels safe to us, like we're doing something wild without the consequences. I don't know if that's the exact way to put it, but hopefully you understand what I mean.

Then I say go for it. Open the curtains keeping the lights on and have the wildest sex you can think up. It doesn’t matter if anyone is watching, to you the world is watching. The real excitement is the knocking on your door and the embarrassment you will feign standing naked when you open see a manager asking you to close the curtains. 
I witnessed naked people in hotel windows, heard sex in rooms near, never saw sex through a hotel window. 

21 hours ago, Starting late said:

one thing we have always liked is a little exhibitionism. Whenever we travel, my wife likes to do a little showing off

Have you considered going to a strip club on amateur night?  Your wife could exhibit herself and you could enjoy the reaction of the audience.

I've only been to a strip club once long ago with Red and saw a sign for an amateur night.  Unfortunately, it was before I discovered my Lesbian side.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AdamGunn2 said:

Just a thought here - is it 'harmless fun"? Could a child be watching?

Have we all seen what kids watch. Horror, killing, dystopia. They prepare for shooters in school. They watch adults mentally fracture in public over a fast food burger. ETC ETC

I'd much rather they see a couple enjoying each other.

Just because you are at a swingers club doesn't mean you have to swing. You can go and just be naked and watch...it's okay, and people usually ask before they do anything else where you can say you are not playing that night.

We always look to see if there are any 'shows' going on whenever we travel, but have never been lucky enough to catch a show. Wish we could be there in Vegas when you open your show...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GoldCoCouple said:

Just because you are at a swingers club doesn't mean you have to swing. You can go and just be naked and watch...it's okay, and people usually ask before they do anything else where you can say you are not playing that night.

It's definitely something we're considering, especially during the trip to Vegas. Like many, we both seem to be a little more free when we're there. For my wife, she seems to feel there is some kind of stigma with a swingers club. Like they aren't clean. What happens to all the bodily fluids? lol.  And I think she feels "too slutty" if she were to go (She often shuts down when we talk about sex, and things start going down a certain, more "slutty" path). But since we both like the idea of someone watching, we've been talking about it. So is everyone naked there? We don't mind a higher male to female ratio, but she's also concerned about too much. Guys oggling too much, being aggressive, etc... Not judging, we just want to make sure we know what to expect before we go.

We always look to see if there are any 'shows' going on whenever we travel, but have never been lucky enough to catch a show. Wish we could be there in Vegas when you open your show...

Lol. Wow, based on your profile pic, that would be incredible to know you are out there! Just bought tickets to the Jan 26th U2 show!

• Like 1

Red Rooster is clean and a nice club in Las Vegas. Don't have to be naked and don't have to play. And affordable.

• Like 2

On 11/29/2023 at 12:36 PM, NWAtlSwing said:

Red Rooster is clean and a nice club in Las Vegas. Don't have to be naked and don't have to play. And affordable.

Not to be indelicate, or too graphic, but at these clubs, I assume most every guy wears protection? What we're actually worried about is that since our first and only experience, my wife has discovered squirting. She says she doesn't know when it's going to happen - as in what I'm/her partner is doing to make it happen. So it comes on suddenly, and she's unable to control it. Often completely soaking the sheets.

Excuse my ignorance on this, but say we're at a club, and she squirts and soaks the room :)  Is there someone there that's going to clean it up? Is squirting frowned upon? Does she get yelled at? :)  What happens? Just not sure about the hygiene of a place where multiple people could be playing in that kind of mess. It's all hot and amazing when it's your partner, but are other people there doing the same thing?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Starting late said:

Not to be indelicate, or too graphic, but at these clubs, I assume most every guy wears protection? What we're actually worried about is that since our first and only experience, my wife has discovered squirting. She says she doesn't know when it's going to happen - as in what I'm/her partner is doing to make it happen. So it comes on suddenly, and she's unable to control it. Often completely soaking the sheets.

Excuse my ignorance on this, but say we're at a club, and she squirts and soaks the room :) Is there someone there that's going to clean it up? Is squirting frowned upon? Does she get yelled at? :) What happens? Just not sure about the hygiene of a place where multiple people could be playing in that kind of mess. It's all hot and amazing when it's your partner, but are other people there doing the same thing?

The beds are covered with plastic. No worries. And they change things. And there are condoms and men will use them.

• Like 1

Hey love this topic! We had done the same thing before such a turn-on. I ate her out in front of windows inside the hotel, so hallway peps could stop watching my fantasy was someone was masturbating to this. We were so worked up we tried anal that night, she hated it then! love it now! I want to do this again, suggestions for NWI?