curiousmarriedwoman

Marriedandcurious

Fat pussy. How do men feel about this? My husband absolutely loves mine but I am so completely self conscious about it. My husband loves the idea of watching me have sex with other men and eventually wants to swing. We are planning to go to our first event in a month. I'm super curious but feel I would be quite jealous seeing him with other women. I think I could get past it but I am very insecure about my body. I feel like I'm a beautiful woman that would be more beautiful if I could get over some of these insecurities. My fat pussy is one of those things. Insights please!

Peoples vision of their own body is quite often harsher than necessary.

• Like 1

Do what a lot of couples do on their first visit to a club … agree that if you play, it will be only with each other. Just use this time to soak in the sexy vibe and maybe meet a few people whom you can “file away” for another time. You’ll likely find that people are much more accepting of you than you think they’ll be AND you also won’t have to deal with the jealousy of seeing your husband with someone else. WIN-WIN!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, curiousmarriedwoman said:

Fat pussy. How do men feel about this? My husband absolutely loves mine but I am so completely self conscious about it. 

I'm not sure what the definition of "fat pussy" is. I didn't see a photo on your profile.

I've seen a fair number of pussies and not sure what "fat" would be. Is there a "skinny" pussy? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My husband tells me all the time I have a fat pussy and he loves it. I see women regularly out in public in yoga pants with perfect "V's" between their legs. Mine definitely shows a lot of camel toe in the right pants which he also loves. You can not tell me you have never noticed a difference in the shape. I did not include a picture. I am not looking for attention. I am looking for serious replies about how men feels when they see a plump vagina. Is it a turn on? Because I have spent my entire life being self conscious of mine. 

• Hot! 1

I can only speak for myself, but I don't think about a women's physique, personality is more of a concern for me. Sure I have had different shapes of pussy and I like my pussy bald and with a big clitoris, but it doesn't matter, I love them all.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

6 hours ago, curiousmarriedwoman said:

Fat pussy. How do men feel about this? My husband absolutely loves mine but I am so completely self conscious about it. My husband loves the idea of watching me have sex with other men and eventually wants to swing. We are planning to go to our first event in a month. I'm super curious but feel I would be quite jealous seeing him with other women. I think I could get past it but I am very insecure about my body. I feel like I'm a beautiful woman that would be more beautiful if I could get over some of these insecurities. My fat pussy is one of those things. Insights please!

Fat pussy?  I don't believe you.  Photos, please!

IMHO, the fatter the better!

24 minutes ago, NC_Seniors said:

So to reply to your actual question … most men have never “met” a pussy they didn’t like!   ;-D   You’ll be fine …

You speak the truth !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, let's do it again said:

You speak the truth !

Even a blind squirrel … you know the rest!   ;-D

I've seen enough to know that, like breasts, pussies come in all shapes and sizes.  As others have said, guys may have a preference (e.g. shaved) but if things progress to where they're interacting with a pussy, it doesn't matter. They're all good.

I knew women were self conscious about their breasts, belly, etc but I've never heard a woman be self conscious about their pussy. 

7 hours ago, MrMrsswinger said:

I've never heard a woman be self conscious about their pussy.

That was me.  During my physically formative, early teen years, my older sister tormented me about my pussy.  I have a much larger than average clit, especially for my skinny (or athletic, as I like to think of it) body.  My sister speculated that I was growing a penis, which frightened me. 

I also have a tight, smaller outer labia and a larger, full labia minora.  Not those big meat curtains as some women have, but my inner ones are well outside the outer ones.

So I had plenty of worries what guys would think of my cunt and of me.  As it turns out, they like it!  Then I found out women like it too.  Now I'm proud of my pussy.

Edited by couplers
full pussy description
  • Like 1

The differences are not only attractive, they are important. How boring if all breasts, vulvas, or for that matter noses looked alike.  Remember, they are interested in you, not just a small part of your body.  A woman is the WHOLE pqackage!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I can only speak for myself, but I don't think about a women's physique, personality is more of a concern for me. Sure I have had different shapes of pussy and I like my pussy bald and with a big clitoris, but it doesn't matter, I love them all.

My husband talked to me about this again and said he's seen a lot of pussy and literally mine is perfect...so I guess I gotta believe him. I never would have thought anything of it but I hated dated very sh!tty men in my past and things have been said to me which is why I think I formed this opinion of myself. Time to move past it I suppose. 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 6:59 AM, NC_Seniors said:

Do what a lot of couples do on their first visit to a club … agree that if you play, it will be only with each other. Just use this time to soak in the sexy vibe and maybe meet a few people whom you can “file away” for another time. You’ll likely find that people are much more accepting of you than you think they’ll be AND you also won’t have to deal with the jealousy of seeing your husband with someone else. WIN-WIN!

Do this, seriously! Women are always their own worst critics. Sure, there is almost always a woman that (you think) is better looking than you are, but the reverse is true as well. Trust your husband with this.

If I find a woman attractive and like her personality I could care less what her pussy looks like as long as it not a penis!  It isn’t any more important to me then what a guys penis looks like to my lady.  Sexual organs do not define a person as attractive and something we do not need to see to know if we find someone attractive or not.  In fact if that is all people show on their online profiles we are not even going to bother talking to them.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, curiousmarriedwoman said:

My husband talked to me about this again and said he's seen a lot of pussy and literally mine is perfect...so I guess I gotta believe him. I never would have thought anything of it but I hated dated very sh!tty men in my past and things have been said to me which is why I think I formed this opinion of myself. Time to move past it I suppose. 

I've been with quite a number of women. I can't say I've ever observed a woman to have a "fat" or "skinny" pussy.

Reality; a lot of men are shitty. Sad, but very true. Please don't allow these men from your past to live in your brain rent free. They're in the past for a reason. I can't imagine any reason why you should feel self conscious about your pussy. Plus, dicks don't come equipped with eyes. :)

We are our own worst critics. You could be a perfect 10+ bombshell and still find fault with yourself. I've observed this before. There was a young lady of my acquaintance whom I interacted with on a daily basis. She was amazing in every way. VERY smart, quite talented, easy to talk with and hang around with, and absolutely gorgeous. When she wasn't around, I heard quite a number of young men talking about her, about how perfect she was. Yet, I once inadvertently overheard her talking in highly critical terms of her body. I couldn't believe my ears.

At the end of the day, it's not you who gets to decide if you're beautiful or not. It's not you who gets to decide if your body has imperfections or not. All you can do is put your best self forward, and let the world worry about itself. I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt that if you do get into swinging and find yourself getting into bed with a man other than your husband that that man is going to see you naked and go "OMG!!! SHE HAS A FAT PUSSY!!! I'M OUTTA HERE!" It just isn't going to happen.

Whatever questions you have about swinging, let us know! We're a helpful bunch and will be happy to answer your questions!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, curiousmarriedwoman said:

I feel a lot better about our upcoming adventure though now and I'm actually feeling a bit excited about it.

Let me throw this last comment...I've written it before on other threads. You can be the hottest woman in the world, a perfect 10, but show up with an attitude or talk about the extra 3 pounds you have on your stomach and the other man's soldier will be AWOL. You can be a regular looking woman, a little extra here, a scar there (these types of things have been posted on this board many times), but be up to having a good time, be personable...and everyone will have an evening to remember. It isn't whether you have a flawless body (no one does), 5% body fat (yeah, right), a "fat pussy" (I still don't know what fat is vs 'normal' (?) or thin...though Googling was interesting)...just have fun.

Every post encounter debrief my SO and I have had was centered around whether we had a good time. Were they fun enough to seek out another encounter - yes/no and here is why. The 'not as good times' were because the other couple was dull, or they were constantly babbling about their flaws. Never, not even once, was there a mention of what the other woman's body looked like or whether the other man's dick was big, small, crooked, etc.  It was all about having a good time. Have fun. Enjoy the experience. When you're riding this new guy while giving oral to your husband, while the other woman is licking your tits, no one is judging your body. No one!

• Like 1

One more thought on this … Many men wonder if they’ll be able to attract a woman to get into bed with them if they’re not big enough “down there”. I read — or heard — something once that’s stuck with me … that by the time a woman finds out what size your dick is, she’s already decided to have sex with you. I’m pretty sure the same can be said about men and a woman’s pussy. 😉

• Like 3

On 11/28/2023 at 4:50 PM, curiousmarriedwoman said:

My husband tells me all the time I have a fat pussy and he loves it. I see women regularly out in public in yoga pants with perfect "V's" between their legs. Mine definitely shows a lot of camel toe in the right pants which he also loves. You can not tell me you have never noticed a difference in the shape. I did not include a picture. I am not looking for attention. I am looking for serious replies about how men feels when they see a plump vagina. Is it a turn on? Because I have spent my entire life being self conscious of mine. 

In my 58 years; I've seen a few pussies.

More often than not, each of them were unique in their own way; unique and beautiful (as I am sure yours is / should have included a picture, sweet lady...).

Perhaps your husband is commenting on on yours in a coy, playful manner...???

Relax for your first experience (great advice in here, some real "pros" on the forum), no matter how you choose to play.  

Fat pussy, tight pussy, larger clitoris, hidden clitoris it all makes it exciting to see. Women love fat cocks. 

• Hot! 1

………never really heard that reference at a swinger party…group…swingers sharing stories/experiences.  At least from those that hope to meet and play well with others.  It shines with negativity.

as with bodies, male and female sex organs come in a vast variety of size, shape, color……….nuances.  Each and every one unique as the person attached to it.

Yes, some people are uncouth, don’t think before speaking…..judgmental.  No one is perfect text book, especially those that think they are. More importantly healthy and functional……..and feeling excited, blessed to experience when someone offers to share.

Taking up swinging has probably helped many women become more confident in their bodies and accept themselves, because good swingers accept each other no matter what you look like and they just want to give the other person a good time. 
Through swinging, many women and also men can finally bury the many stupid statements that others used to make.

For women in particular, swinging can be a liberation from old, sometimes malicious statements that have become part of their personality and that they carry around with them all the time.
When swinging, you can simply relax, open up and surrender as you are.

40 minutes ago, ChristianSwinging said:

Taking up swinging has probably helped many women become more confident in their bodies

My first experiences in the lifestyle, two boyfriends one of whom I married without giving up the other, gave me confidence not only in my body and sexuality, but also in my abilities generally.  That confidence helped me greatly in my early, male dominated professional career. 

Edited by couplers

3 minutes ago, couplers said:

That confidence helped me greatly in my early, male dominated professional career. 

I would say that it went perfectly.
That's how it should always be.

Anything that helps you to improve your attitude to your life positively is always a great gift. 
These two friends have given you a lasting gift for your future that cannot be appreciated enough. ♥️

What counts for us is that a love partner who comes into the relationship from the outside, in addition to respect for each individual partner, also supports, promotes and fertilizes this relationship, in the truest sense of the word, and all those involved in that have also gained for their future live.

23 hours ago, ChristianSwinging said:

a love partner who comes into the relationship from the outside, in addition to respect for each individual partner, also supports, promotes and fertilizes this relationship,

Yes, there have been two types of outside partners who we've had sex with after boyfriend Red, hubby David, and I coalesced - those who were solely for sexual pleasure, then Clair and Lora who joined us permanently to form our poly family where more than the relationships were fertilized.

Edited by couplers