hunguyet

Surprise Birthday Party For Husband

My husband's birthday will be next month. I convinced my girl friend to participate with me for my husband birthday in Vegas. Now she and me are preparing the party scripts. This is the first time for my husband to play with my girl friend and me. Any ideas are welcome! Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Just to clarify...he knows that the two of you are planning this surprise...or at least he is on board with swinging...?

Other than that, we will await our invitation to arrive in the mail.😁

22 minutes ago, GoldCoCouple said:

Just to clarify...he knows that the two of you are planning this surprise...or at least he is on board with swinging...?

That … because if you just spring it on him and it’s not something he wants, this could go “south” REALLY quickly!

• Like 2

While just about every man has a threesome fantasy, it doesn't mean that every man actually wants it to happen in the real world...especially if they aren't prepared for it to happen.

Assuming to OP knows her husband and this will be to some degree a positive surprise, then what?

I'd suggest you have a Plan A, Plan B and Plan C, each of which can be pivoted too depending on your husbands reaction to the surprise.

I have no idea the extent of 'playing with' you and your girlfriend includes, but having a few varying scenarios maybe ranging from soft core to hard core and allow his reaction to the surprise be your guide.

He's a lucky man and you a re a generous wife. I hope it goes well for all.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

Other than that, we will await our invitation to arrive in the mail.😁

He doesn't know that two of us are planning this surprise.

• Hot! 1

19 hours ago, lovefest04 said:

Assuming to OP knows her husband and this will be to some degree a positive surprise, then what?

My girl friend knows my husband.

I'd suggest you have a Plan A, Plan B and Plan C, each of which can be pivoted too depending on your husbands reaction to the surprise.

I have no idea the extent of 'playing with' you and your girlfriend includes, but having a few varying scenarios maybe ranging from soft core to hard core and allow his reaction to the surprise be your guide.

The 'play with' includes hard core.

He's a lucky man and you a re a generous wife. I hope it goes well for all.

Thank you!

21 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

While just about every man has a threesome fantasy, it doesn't mean that every man actually wants it to happen in the real world...especially if they aren't prepared for it to happen.

I know one of my husband fantasy is fucking my girl friend. We are prepare this for him.

You should talk to him before this happens, but, if you don't, you need to make sure to let him know what the limits are while it is happening. If you are okay with him fucking her, then as things are getting started, tell him it is okay for him to fuck her...just this one time. He needs to know that this is okay this time, but not to assume that he can fuck her whenever he wants in the future...maybe only when you are there as well. You don't want any mixed or incorrect signals or understandings. He is a VERY lucky guy.

We continue to await our invite in the mail...

• Like 1

I agree, a very lucky man indeed :)

hunguyet, GoldCoCouple is right. When you spring this on him, I think it's important to make him comfortable with this, and let him know it really is ok, and that you are very happy he's getting to do this. To be sure to make it clear what the boundaries are, if any. Also, condoms? Be clear. There's the surprise, but also support that needs to be voiced. Some guys could be very taken aback by this, and not sure how to react.

Also, if alcohol is to be consumed, make sure he goes light with it before hand. Some men (me included) have first time jitters and mr. happy doesn't quite respond the way we'd like to think he would. Alcohol doesn't help.

Please let us know how it goes :)

• Like 2

On 11/14/2023 at 7:48 AM, GoldCoCouple said:

You should talk to him before this happens, but, if you don't, you need to make sure to let him know what the limits are while it is happening. If you are okay with him fucking her, then as things are getting started, tell him it is okay for him to fuck her...just this one time. He needs to know that this is okay this time, but not to assume that he can fuck her whenever he wants in the future...maybe only when you are there as well. You don't want any mixed or incorrect signals or understandings. He is a VERY lucky guy.

We continue to await our invite in the mail...

Thank you very much GoldCoCouple for your advises! I already let him know the party and let him fuck her any time he wants but I have to be there ....

• Like 2

On 11/13/2023 at 5:41 PM, GoldCoCouple said:

A FMF is my worst nightmare in swinging world and one of the very few things we agreed would never happen when starting our swinging journey.

So make sure he's on board with it all👍

• Confused 1