Crazybees

Need advice on taking it further

Me & My gf are in a relationship for a while, she is vanilla when it comes to sex and I am working on to bring more slutty side of her. I discussed about swinging with her couple of months back that made her very much angry.

Recently I discussed about same room same partner, she said yes for it but wants to do it in dark room with no lights plus she will choose the partner. She is very much concerned about safety, another biggest problem is that it should be completely random, I can't bring someone from swinging forum. Unfortunately we live in a country where swinger clubs don't exists

Now we have decided to try it in our upcoming trip to southeast Asia(Thailand/bali)if we come across any couples randomly. 

Now my concern is what are the chances of happening ot randomly? Also what can I do to make it happen in my own country n city.

I think that the best approach is the unselfish one (the one my husband used with me). Allow your girlfriend to play with another partner, man or woman, while you don't play at first. 

She gets to choose who she wants, intoduces you two, so everybody knows the situation, and she decides on the arrangement, whether you're there or not (or nearby), whether you participate, etc.

Make it about her and the way wants it and she'll love you for it.  She will want you to get yours a little later after she’s comfortable. 

Good luck. 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 2

I agree. My wife, Sabrina,  told me she was bi about 2 weeks into our move in together. I found a house party which we attended the very next weekend. She hooked up with three other females whose significant other was doing something else at the party. They all played together for well over an hour. Then they brought me into the playtime. After I came the first time, Sabrina told me to go find some guys. I found six guys that were all

unoccupied and it turned into an incredible orgy. As this was my first time to swing, I was a little leery of watching my girlfriend being fucked by another man.  The great thing was, as she was being fucked, one of the other girls was sucking my cock. It turned out awesome and we still love the excitement of fucking new partners. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

It sounds like she isn't interested and forcing it will not make her suddenly see that she was wrong about swinging. There are LOTS (meaning the majority) of people who just aren't 'wired' to where swinging is acceptable. If that is the case, you might as well ask them to change from being right handed to being left handed...not gonna happen. If swinging is this important to you, then you have not found the right girl and if this IS the right girl, you will probably have to give up the idea of swinging.

On 10/25/2023 at 9:00 AM, GoldCoCouple said:

she isn't interested and forcing it will not make her suddenly see that she was wrong about swinging. There are LOTS (meaning the majority) of people who just aren't 'wired' to where swinging is acceptable.

Yes and no.

She shouldn't be "forced" into anything, but should be given the opportunity to play on her terms.

Most people don't want their partner having sex with someone else, but would happily accept the offer to do so herself.  People are, I believe, naturally non-monogamous, but also jealous.  It is our responsibility to let our spouses pursue sex with others with encouragement and without criticism, then enjoy the adventure.