herpob

Men, OTOH, don't care if a woman is licking other pussy. 

"As a woman with a Lesbian side, I ask myself that question whenever I hit it off with a cute girl.  But even if there is mutual Lezzi interest, I have found that being bi can also be a deal breaker.  Quite a high percentage of Lesbian women don't want to be involved with another woman who also likes men.

Men, OTOH, don't care if a woman is licking other pussy. "  Couplers

I have heard that about lesbians, I don't get it. We are all about sharing what we've got, our adventures, our bodies, showing both genders. I do not know any lesbians, everyone I know is bi or gay. Evan the gay men we are around are not like that, so any insight on why more of the women are? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, herpob said:

I have heard that about lesbians, I don't get it.. I do not know any lesbians, everyone I know is bi or gay. , so any insight on why more of the women are?

I agree, most women who play with women are bi, not strictly Lesbian.  For those women who are strictly Lesbian, it seems to me that for many, not all, it is mostly a philosophical thing rather than just a sexual preference.  It's not that they say that they don't like dick, it's that they express they don't like men, their masculinity.  Which for me is ok, you like what you like, but why then do they also resent women who enjoy masculinity/dick?

Note: Clair used to be more associated with this world than I ever was, and we discussed it a lot.  Unlike most women, Clair became bi from the Lesbian rather than the hetero side. 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

It is all about who you meet and who they are.

Trying to fit people in a definition….a box with a label…..is tough.  

Just like swinging and ENM is not the majority norm.  Yet cheating is a rabid thing, high percentage strictly self proclaimed monogamous men and women (estimated around 50%) participate in yet publicly are unaccepting of are far more accepting and forgiving others for stepping out but not swinging, ENM, lesbian, gay, bi…..or anything else for that matter.

There are many lesbian and gay men in long term monogamous relationships, and a small percentage that are poly, ENM variations and yes swinging.  We have met a few dozen or more, some at house parties.  More lesbians than gay men in large part that even in the swing lifestyle bi/gay men are still some what shunned. 

I will also say that in our experience lesbians at a party to meet other lesbians or bi women, though only those bi women who have not been with a man recently.  And mostly preferred a group, kitten pile.  

In our private lives our vanilla lesbian friends we have learned that some prefer an emotional lesbian life partner but have in the past and a few still currently will now and again enjoy a male friend.  But as one of my best friends put it. “I love a nice cock now and again I just can’t stand the balls…..and many times the ass that is attached to it.”

So there are all sorts of variations to people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/13/2023 at 7:05 PM, Billygoat said:

to meet other lesbians or bi women, though only those bi women who have not been with a man recently.

Some are "Gold Star" Lesbians, who have never been penetrated by a man, and will only be with another who is the same.  And if you're thinking... yes, I've been rejected by one.  Two, actually. 

On 10/13/2023 at 7:05 PM, Billygoat said:

as one of my best friends put it. “I love a nice cock now and again I just can’t stand the balls…

For me, it's the balls and the thought of what they produce that I find most attractive. 

Which leads me to another thought: I know one Lesbian couple (definitrly not Gold Star) and several hetero ones who conceived by artificial insemination (not IVF), the turkey baster thing.  It puzzles me why they didn't just have sex with the intended father and skip the complications.  If you want to avoid any semblance of lovemaking, just do it doggy.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, couplers said:

Which leads me to another thought: I know one Lesbian couple (definitrly not Gold Star) and several hetero ones who conceived by artificial insemination (not IVF), the turkey baster thing.  It puzzles me why they didn't just have sex with the intended father and skip the complications.  If you want to avoid any semblance of lovemaking, just do it doggy

Yes, same with us.  Two from our group of friends and a few others from the non public club we belonged to.  

From our group one mid thirties hetero woman, single (by choice) career woman who wanted a child selected and with all parties in agreement over the coarse of a month was pregnant (not at our gatherings, in private setting) semi anonymously.  And the bi female of a lesbian couple (both would attend meet and greats and social events as a couple only) again they choose anonymously.  From our club group similarly hetero couples and one lesbian couple (both attended but one bi would play with couples with bi female wife only).  As far as I know all made their choices as to who and how.  Of those I know personally it was never just one chosen male but several.  None in a swing setting yet of those at the club the location was used for privacy (not their home, not a hotel) one on one but several over a time period.  Just sex, finish inside.  The selected males, one after the other and never identifying the “father”.  

I have been asked a few times over my lifetime, twice before the lifestyle but have not participated.  I’m just not that guy to father a child but walk away.  I would need to be involve, it is who I am.

I am currently very close friend to a couple, both started thier lives hetero, husband, children, divorce, bad relationship experiences, entered the LS with a boyfriend, discovered their bi side, stayed in the LS after breakup, found each other, bonded, and now live as a full on lesbian lifestyle/couple but both are bi.  I have been a good friend and FWB, lover to both over the years.  We all do social things together, they as a couple and the Queen and I.  They also from time to time one or the other visits for some intimate loving and social fun.  The Queen told me there has been discussion of wanting to take me away, the both of them for a weekend away.  Hhmmmm.

At the end of the day we are all human, we all want acceptance, to be appreciated, valued…etc.  And for those you walk past every day they all have differing lifestyles, wants desires, dreams…..not just about sex…..not all of the same mold.

Edited by Billygoat
  • Like 2

A very insightful post with many interesting observations.

2 hours ago, Billygoat said:

Of those I know personally it was never just one chosen male but several.

It makes me think back to when I conceived my first child.  Clair had become accidentally pregnant by David and I/we decided it would be good for both of us to have our first child as close together as possible.  My husband was fine with it, so I got busy with both Red and him.  It was exciting in many ways and an indication of my husband's love for me.

Being partnered/married with one man and having the child of another is very primal and a sign of female dominance. 

• Like 2

One couple that I spoke of her partner “lovingly” held her for each insemination by the selected donors.  Not a sex play thing or love making thing.  

• Like 1

From what Daniela has told me she is in the category of bi from the beginning, giving and receiving orgasms for both boys and girls. 

• Hot! 1