sirhvg

What do you thank?

what do you think? Help A while back we had a party with several couples. pleasant. We first watch the situation and focus on each other. then the lady from another couple found out that I was dominant. My wife said at one point, I'm going to fuck her, she wants that. In the end we went to the jacuzzi separately from the rest. and had a threesome with her there. and I spanked both with the sweep and paddle. Inside the rest, all kinds of things happened with 3. So far, so good. my wife wanted attention from another man. In the end there was a man who worked on her with a device. And I was fucking her while she sucked. and placed his penis on top of someone. the evening was over and most people left. I say to her we will go home. she wanted another round. and man was busy with her when she said that. not fucking but just with his hands. At some point the lady from earlier also joins us while her husband is busy with my wife. I fucked her again. they ultimately don't. Everything was still fine when we got home. On Monday she turned around, she didn't think it was possible that I had fucked her again during that last round. and he should have paid attention to the fact that he wanted to stop at the first man and also at the last man. conclusion I had not suffered from her. In the beginning she couldn't share with me, but in the end we got there with a lot of extra men before we started couples. is it just me now? do you have any tips?

I read this twice and I am having trouble figuring out what happened and what aspect you are looking for an opinion on...

• Like 3

version 2. also saw that it was very vague. hope you can get something out of it now

what do you think? Help 

A while back we had a party with several couples. pleasant. We first watch the situation and focus on each other. then the lady from another couple found out that I was dominant. My wife said at one point, go fuck her, she wants that. In the end we went to the jacuzzi separately from the rest. and had a threesome with her there. and I spanked both with the sweep and paddle. Inside by the rest, all kinds of things happened with 3. So far, so good. my wife wanted attention from another man.  there was a man who worked on her with a device. And I was fucking her while she sucked.  Even she on top of someone. the evening was over and most people left. I say to her we will go home. she wanted another round. and a man was busy with her when she said that. not fucking but just with his hands. At some point the lady from earlier also joins us while her husband is busy with my wife. I fucked her again. they got not that piont. Everything was still fine when we got home.

On Monday she turned around, she didn't think it was possible that I had fucked her again during that last round. and he should have paid attention to the fact that he wanted to stop at the first man and also at the last man. conclusion I had not suffered from her.

have I failed her? she didn't put an x that she didn't like it. can she expect me to keep an eye on her all the time to see if she doesn't want it. and if the answer is yes, how do I do this? I feel like the flow was good all evening. Is it strange that I fucked the lady x when she was busy with someone?

Below is a bit of history

In the beginning she couldn't share with me, but in the end we got there with a lot of extra men before we started couples. is it just me now? do you have any tips?