Newbiesuk2023

Newbies on journey advice sought

Hey , we are a happily married late forties cpl recently embarking together on a hotwife stag/vixen journey. We are makibg baby steps that are thrilling for myself and easing ourselves gently into this. We are planning a trip to vegas and i know it sounds silly but we have discussed jane having a lap dance with a male stripper. Its a small step but both agree would be a fun way to make a bit of progress before diving deeply in. I would be present. If anyone has any little ideas on making a small step whilst in a place like vegas where our inhibitions can be left at the door it would be appreciated. Slow and steady on this is our desired course of action leading to eventually fully sharing her. 

The thing about strippers (male or female) is that they are professionals - they are going to give you an experience that they've given to at least dozens and possibly hundreds of others. Their desire is for you to give them money, not an experience. Is this what you want? If it is, more power to you.

On the other hand, if you go to a swing club, you are likely to interact with people that are into it as something they really want to do. 

Let's suppose you go into a swing club and meet a guy you like. Presumably, he'd be very excited to be with your wife. You can explain the rules with him beforehand - he's allowed to kiss and/or touch your wife, either clothed or unclothed, he should expect only a bit of petting - no sex, whatever else you decide you do or don't want. What you are likely to get in this situation is an experience where both the wife and the guy (and, as a result, you,) have a very hot thing.

It's an idea, if it works for you, great.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, curious cuple said:

Maybe while you are there, check out a dance club and let her dance with another guy? My wife and I had talked about doing that.

We have chatted about that and are goibg to give that a go , thanks buddy , appreciate the reply 👍

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AdamGunn2 said:

The thing about strippers (male or female) is that they are professionals - they are going to give you an experience that they've given to at least dozens and possibly hundreds of others. Their desire is for you to give them money, not an experience. Is this what you want? If it is, more power to you.

On the other hand, if you go to a swing club, you are likely to interact with people that are into it as something they really want to do. 

Let's suppose you go into a swing club and meet a guy you like. Presumably, he'd be very excited to be with your wife. You can explain the rules with him beforehand - he's allowed to kiss and/or touch your wife, either clothed or unclothed, he should expect only a bit of petting - no sex, whatever else you decide you do or don't want. What you are likely to get in this situation is an experience where both the wife and the guy (and, as a result, you,) have a very hot thing.

It's an idea, if it works for you, great.

Totally agree bud , we are considering that , or at least a dance club where we can interact with other guys and i can also have a chat with them explaining our situation. Looking forward to giving it a go. We are preparing for it properly , wife will get waxed , will go out that night pantiless etc , all part of a process that makes her feel sexy and comfortable at the same time . We have chatted once to a guy at a bar and i outlined our potential lifestyle … he bottled it a bit so i guess the swing club route takes that element out if it. 

i still wanna try the lap dance element as well , i dont mind passing the dollars as long as we get what we are looking for in making another small step forward. Hoping if the lap dance side does go ahead that an element of touching is allowed. She is attractive lady so im hoping that a discreet mild deviation from the club rules will happen. We were looking at the hustler club as the third floor is a male stripper floor 

On 10/3/2023 at 4:30 AM, Newbiesuk2023 said:

we have discussed jane having a lap dance with a male stripper... If anyone has any little ideas on making a small step whilst in a place like vegas where our inhibitions can be left at the door

If you're looking for an opinion, ask a woman, so I'm here to turn your idea around.  I think it would be hotter and more exciting for both of you if your wife were to participate in an amateur night at a strip club.