Curiouscouple2001

Wife’s idea/fantasy

So I have posted on here before 

man’s actually gone from doing nothing to actually doing something 

this has happened with a friend and stranger

but my wife has now expressed a fantasy of going on holiday like Jamaica or somewhere like that and have sex with a black man, 

She has stated as before she would prefer to do it bareback, 

what is it like over there for these situations to happen? 

• Hot! 1

1 hour ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

but my wife has now expressed a fantasy of going on holiday like Jamaica or somewhere like that and have sex with a black man, 

We go to Jamaica and I suggest going to Hedosism II. A  lot more open swinging going on as compared to other resorts. I am sure that if you can't find what you want on the resort, just ask a lifeguard, I found that lifeguards can get you anything!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, let's do it again said:

We go to Jamaica and I suggest going to Hedosism II. A  lot more open swinging going on as compared to other resorts. I am sure that if you can't find what you want on the resort, just ask a lifeguard, I found that lifeguards can get you anything!

Hi thanks for that, as regards to more open swinging what do you mean at that one? 

16 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Hi thanks for that, as regards to more open swinging what do you mean at that one? 

Let me give you an example: Hedo is a lot of nudity and sexual acts can be seen in public and you can ask to join in. I go to Couples Resort where they have nude beaches but people are not allowed open sex, so if you want to swap you will have to strike up a conversation on the nude beach or one of the bars, swinging is there just more hidden. 

On 9/30/2023 at 5:18 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

my wife has now expressed a fantasy of going on holiday like Jamaica or somewhere like that and have sex with a black man

I've only had sex with one black man, Walter, for several years who was Lora’s (she's black) boyfriend/fiancé/husband and is now her ex.  Lora left Walter because she joined our family.  Sex with him was good, but nothing special compared to the white guys I've been with in terms of size, stamina, rhythm.

So pursue your fantasy, but don't assume that black will be better, or even different. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, couplers said:

So pursue your fantasy, but don't assume that black will be better, or even different. 

I think its definitely a fantasy she has 

true no saying it would be better it’s just something she has never done and does want to do, the thrill of it going all the way no restrictions with a black man 

21 hours ago, couplers said:

don't assume that black will be better, or even different. 

What is totally different and what I do appreciate is the difference between Clair's fine, soft blonde hair and Lora’s stiff, curly, nappy black hair.  Both on their head and between their legs.  With men it seems I'm trying to avoid their pubes during oral and don't mess with the hair on their heads.

If she doesnt currently have a black friend, then she will end up with a random person. Being bareback with a random stranger,  all the possible fertility, mental illness,  and STI risks do apply!

Edited by kittyswinger

The mental illness part.

Every new encounter does ,I think, involve to some extent  assessment as to whether or not the new person is a whackadoo

Not sure why you would feel the need to travel all the way to Jamaica to find a black man to have sex with your wife!   There seems to plenty of guys selling themselves as BBC online everywhere.  

As for the bareback thing I am sure you are well aware of the risks.  If you are okay with potentially getting a STI or possibly raising a child that isn’t yours for the sake of your wife’s fantasy that is your call.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcmim said:

The mental illness part.

Every new encounter does ,I think, involve to some extent  assessment as to whether or not the new person is a whackadoo

Ah, I missed that, I was thinking the OP was suggesting that swinging can lead to some sort of mental problem.

Yes, there are some less than stable people who are active in the LifeStyle, we ran into our share of them. But we always met potential dates in a public place, and it's not too difficult to figure out in an hour or so if this perso(s)  isn't on all cylinders. At a club, there's always other people around, I don't feel it was ever dangerous.

3 hours ago, AdamGunn2 said:

Kitty, agree with you on pregnancy and STDs. However, mental illness?

Hooking up with a random stranger, who could be psycho killer, during a tour or while on travel without prior character vetting is always a risk! 😜

• Like 1

On 9/30/2023 at 6:18 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Why is your post written like a poem?

I'd suggest you think through the idea of your wife going to Jamaica and having unprotected sex with a local. Imagine the number of partners, from all over the world, that someone like that would have.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, discreetplay said:

Why is your post written like a poem?

free verse

On 10/2/2023 at 9:04 AM, kittyswinger said:

all the possible fertility, mental illness,

On 10/2/2023 at 10:46 AM, AdamGunn2 said:

mental illness?

On 10/2/2023 at 12:40 PM, lcmim said:

The mental illness part.

I've heard men say, "Crazy in the head, crazy in bed."  Not about me, hopefully.  Or maybe, I hope.

I've never heard a woman say that about men though. 

Yes of course we are as everyone else is aware of risks

It’s no different to meeting someone on a night out and having a drunken one night stand as probably 90% of the population have done at some point in there life

49 minutes ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

And if my wife would like a black man out there bareback that’s totally her decision and wouldn’t stop my wife doing anything she wants to do

I agree,I think it would be best for the both of you if you are part of it and not against it. I think if you try to prevent it, she will resent it the rest of her life.  Let her try a black man and let her see if it is everything that she thought it would be.  Also if you have any desires maybe she will be open to letting you fulfill them !   Good luck!

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 4:20 PM, let's do it again said:

I agree,I think it would be best for the both of you if you are part of it and not against it. I think if you try to prevent it, she will resent it the rest of her life.  Let her try a black man and let her see if it is everything that she thought it would be.  Also if you have any desires maybe she will be open to letting you fulfill them !   Good luck!

Yes of course I’m open for her to try what she wants, if she wants to fuck a black man that’s fine if she wants do fuck him with or without a condom that’s fine, aslong as we are in it together no hiding things etc

i wouldn’t want to dictate to her to use a condom and she then didn’t want to and went bareback behind my back, aslong as she knows both options are ok she might off her own judgement to use one 

• Like 1

*update on this* 

After relaxing and a couple wines with my wife she brought up this idea once again 

right now though it’s not feasible for us to go away, so she started saying then why not do it without going away as she stated she does keep thinking about having sex with a black man aslong as I’m open to this also. As I’ve said before I will allow her to do whatever she wants and it’s on her terms how she has sex with them

recently she has been having a couple of hot sexual encounters with my friend which have been great but now she wants to meet a black guy for the same kind of hot sex 

this will be amazing to see and be apart of watching her ride the hell out of there cock, hopefully we can make this happen before Christmas (fingers crossed) 

21 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

I will allow her to do whatever she wants and it’s on her terms how she has sex with them

recently she has been having a couple of hot sexual encounters with my friend which have been great but now she wants to meet a black guy

She's having her fun, you're enjoying it, the adventures continue.  That's what it's all about.  Keep us updated on what happens. 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 2:21 PM, couplers said:

She's having her fun, you're enjoying it, the adventures continue.  That's what it's all about.  Keep us updated on what happens. 

Exactly and it’s all about been on the same page enjoying and having fun, 

I know some people get touchy with going bareback but that’s everyone own personal preference 

my wife enjoys to have sex without the condom and enjoying the full natural raw sex