hlgcpl4fun

Wife does not like receiving oral sex except

Sabrina and I have been swinginging for many years. We are both bi. She ❤️ LOVES giving oral sex to males and females and is really good at it. She is good with receiving oral sex when playing with females but much prefers to give and other forms of g/g play. When playing with guys, she can skip receiving oral all together. She will give them head, then wants to be fucked good. The one time she loves ❤️ oral is after she has been fucked good. She will have five or six orgasms when that happens. She knows she is not like most women who love to receive oral. Anybody else out there like this?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hlgcpl4fun said:

The one time she loves ❤️ oral is after she has been fucked good. She will have five or six orgasms when that happens.

I like being licked anytime, by a man or woman, but yeah that's my preference.  I also love, love, love diving into a sloppy cunt.  Generally FFM.

• Hot! 2

My wife is not into receiving oral either.  She does it occasionally, including during swinging encounters with guys or girls, but rarely orgasms.  She is quickly ready to move to giving oral or fucking.  She loves sex, but that is just not her preferred method.

• Like 1