ExploringOptions

Do you have a Special couple?

Nope, we like meeting new couples while on vacation. Nude resorts or beaches is where we like to meet couples that are interested. Having that special couple is not important since K works such a heavy schedule. Yes, I guess it is good to have someone to socialize with, but for us it adds to our vacations to be on the lookout for a potential swap. 

• Like 3

We had that one special friends we played with that were the only friends we needed. They lived far enough away that our meetings were extra special and all the excitement I needed. 
Everyone knows that every partner is different in how they do or move when allowed to explore. Our new sexual lover brought me to heights in a different way from my husband. Different not saying better. These friends opened up my sexuality exploring a side I never even knew I had. 
We still have that Special Couple, as you labeled your friends yet we have explored outside of that relationship against my original ideas. I was very happy with what we had with them with no reason to expand until we did. 
My suggestion is to go with what you are comfortable with. Try to dispose of any guilt feelings which was my original halt. We are not active like others who post we just play when occasions happen like the stars aligning. I found occasional new experiences are indeed exciting. 

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

Yes, we had a very special couple. After we got to know them well over a few dates, it turned into a swinging and vanilla relationship - we met their family and they met ours, we traveled together, we went on dates that had little to do with sex.

But neither they nor us were 'faithful' to each other, both couples felt free to include others in sexy play, with or without the other couple.

• Like 4

We have a special couple, the first couple, the couple we were friends with before ever thinking about swinging. The wife is my wife’s best friend. I trust them without question and enjoy being with them socially. We consider them Special just not our sole partners. 

• Like 2

All of them are special and different and wonderful. Each woman is a new feeling and a new way and I look forward to all the differences of the looks, the feeling, the sounds, the aromas and the tastes. Lin has her favorites for reasons that are similar to mine though she will normally tell me some men are just better. 

• Like 1

Within our closed group of married couples, Daniela has one couple that is special and plays with frequently, both alone with each and FFM.

I, on the other hand, have two women in our group with whom I have specially close relationships.  One is purely sexual.  The other centers around our common interests that our spouses find boring.  We have gone on vacations together to enjoy our pursuits, and of course, sex.

It has worked well all around. 

• Like 1

We have a special couple that we frequently swing with.

Though not the only couple we play with we possibly play with them 90% 9f the time. We don't frequent clubs or go for casual hook-ups.

Does that fit the typical swingers pattern?

• Like 1

We knew the first couple before just like Findinganswers. They will always be our special friends. We have a second special friend too, a friend Deb knew years ago and reconnected with while searching on the computer. 
We don’t go to clubs it’s not our scene either yet there are times we met others for a casual hook up. 

Edited by BillyandDebbie