TnA83

Greek Swinger Beaches

My wife and I are heading to the Greek Isles next week for the trip of a lifetime.  We're still swinger newbies, or never ever rather, but she said that she might me interested in a little beach sex if we could find a secluded spot.  We are going to Santorini for several days and Paros after that.  Athens of course at the end of the trip to see the sights there.

Does anybody know of any sex positive or secluded spots to fulfill our fantasies on these islands?  

32 minutes ago, TnA83 said:

My wife and I are heading to the Greek Isles next week for the trip of a lifetime.  We're still swinger newbies, or never ever rather, but she said that she might me interested in a little beach sex if we could find a secluded spot.  We are going to Santorini for several days and Paros after that.  Athens of course at the end of the trip to see the sights there.

Does anybody know of any sex positive or secluded spots to fulfill our fantasies on these islands?  

Never been to Greece, but I love the nude beaches in the Caribbean for the place to meet new swinger couples. 

1 minute ago, let's do it again said:

Never been to Greece, but I love the nude beaches in the Caribbean for the place to meet new swinger couples. 

What places do you like in the Caribbean?

You can post a hot date on SLS or SDC for the Greek islands that you are going to. 
P.S. everyone should see the Acropolis in Athens.  

8 minutes ago, njbm said:

You can post a hot date on SLS or SDC for the Greek islands that you are going to. 
P.S. everyone should see the Acropolis in Athens.  

Thanks!  We're planning  on it!

• Like 1

What happens in Greece stays in Greece. Santorini is beautiful. So is Mykonos. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TnA83 said:

What places do you like in the Caribbean?

Ocho Rios in Jamaica, Desire in Mexico, and all the adult only beaches in the Dominican republic.  Jamaica is our favorite, Couples resorts are nicer than Hedo. San Souci is our favorite, hang out at the Martini bar after dinner!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, njbm said:

What happens in Greece stays in Greece. Santorini is beautiful. So is Mykonos. 

Santorini was beautiful.
Hated Mykonos. Nice beaches overcrowded and terrible transportation options. 

although the beaches were clothing optional, there were sunbathers, families, and children everywhere we went. would assume that similar rules apply in Europe that would here. Nude beaches and sexuality aren’t synonymous. And sex on a public beach would get you thrown out or maybe arrested. 

maybe a little Google research. Possibly a little input from local groups.

• Like 2

There are 2 nude beaches in Santorini. Basically there are nude beaches in most of the Greek islands.
In Athens there are 3 swingers clubs as far as I know. 

Edited by Santokos
  • Like 2

On 9/12/2023 at 1:11 AM, let's do it again said:

Ocho Rios in Jamaica, Desire in Mexico, and all the adult only beaches in the Dominican republic.  Jamaica is our favorite, Couples resorts are nicer than Hedo. San Souci is our favorite, hang out at the Martini bar after dinner!

Hi me and my wife really would like go Jamaica, is the good clubs and beaches to meet others there then? 

I stayed at Sandals in Negril, which shares a fence line with Hedo.  Yes, I get an afternoon pass to Hedo while my wife was at the spa and it was a blast.  I only wish now that my wife would be open to a week there.

1 hour ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Hi me and my wife really would like go Jamaica, is the good clubs and beaches to meet others there then? 

Hedonism is more open sexually, but we like Couples San Souci because of the nude beach and it only allows couples, no singles. Couples is nicer accommodations than Hedomism. Both are about 2 hours away from the airport so be prepared for the shuttle ride. When you get on the nude beaches, people are very friendly and you will be approached by likewise couples.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

20 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Hedonism is more open sexually, but we like Couples San Souci because of the nude beach and it only allows couples, no singles. Couples is nicer accommodations than Hedomism. Both are about 2 hours away from the airport so be prepared for the shuttle ride. When you get on the nude beaches, people are very friendly and you will be approached by likewise couples.

Thanks for that

so people get together on the beaches or more tend to head off back to rooms etc? 

39 minutes ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Thanks for that

so people get together on the beaches or more tend to head off back to rooms etc? 

They meet on the beach or the pool with a bar at the beach. Another good spot is the martini bar before or after dinner. People are easy to meet and very friendly, we usually go in September but from what I have learned is that January thru May is the time that most people visit. 

• Like 1