I was wondering if there are any experienced couples that are swingers for a long time and only do soft swap? Seems like soft swap is usually what couples do on their first meetings 

We once met with a couple that had been swinging for over four years, if I remember correctly, and they continued to be soft-swap only. We had a ball with them.

I guess a few people simply want to play that way, and good for them . . .

• Like 2

We actually started out full swap and dialed it back to soft swap after a couple of broken condoms made us rethink things …

• Like 2

I think soft swap will reduce but not eliminate the transmission of some STIs that would be spread in full swap. Possibly safer play. 

We always follow the lead set by the other wife. Most of our original meetings are set up by curious women who think they want to try being with a woman for the first time which of course is only oral sex. We found many women are more comfortable having full sex with Alan before doing what was originally planned. Sex in the moment changes the intentions going in. Many of our original meetings stop at soft sex, many more go further, we leave it up to the others never pushing for more. 

• Like 1

We have enjoyed so many situations, pairings, curiosities, group, themes, fetishes, desires often discovering new curiosities, interests and desires.  

The best has always been with soft swap, prolonged experimentation…discovery….build up, peaking and release to rest, talk and begin again.  The times it was spent in casual contact, watching, being watched….inclusion.  And many times that it grows and expands, new experiences new acceptances…….accepting.

many of our longest intimate friends started slow, hesitantly, exploring, holding back, inquiring, accepting and then relishing in all the we experienced.

The act of soft swap is much more sensual, a slow touch, never a rush……a slower simmer.  And much more often repeatable….over the same time period, an afternoon, evening, weekend.  And when a connection is made…..many times in the future opening for a better longer term relationship that offers social, intimate, friendship a special closer relationship of couples.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

To add:  As opposed to full swap which is great but often more rushed, goal orientated if you will, on a timeline and often a one off but can develop much of the same above, but more often is over a two to three hour meet/party/club experience in one setting with only a few hours window of opportunity and under an hour, many times 30 minutes, to enjoy.  All is good….my point is the slower…..erotic….sensual exploration of soft swap.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1