samandtammi

Game suggestion for house party

We are throwing a small house party with about 8- 10 couples.  We would like to warm up the guests with a fun game to get everyone in the mood.  We don't want anything too provocative and intimate in case some guests don't want to be intimate with certain other guests.  Any suggestions?

Twister? Strip poker? Spin the bottle? Truth or dare?

Edited by njbm
  • Like 1

We have a huge list of games, challenges and themes.  Some kinda vanilla, some provocative, some leaving your sexual  imagination go to work and some that spice up a group play/Sex situation.

The trick is matching something up to those that are attending.

Always best to dial back one step based off the experience or lack there of the newest/least experienced couple (or assume so if all are newly meeting each other).

Also it is tough to know everyone’s inhibitions, rules and hard stops.

Three of our best soft-core:

Preferences red light/green light…couples. (Get to know you game) Couples stay as couples. You create a list of questions from how long together, likes dislikes experiences as a couple (sexually provocative) interests and allowances as a couple in various swinger/sexual activities.  The couples can briefly confer with each other secretly/quietly. They answer as a couple, green light (yes/interested) or Red light (no/not at this time).  Questions should start out simple more vanilla and become more explicit but not to hardcore, ie as a couple first kiss, first Sex first oral etc. What they might share…kissing, touching, soft, full swap, oral etc.  should build up….and keep it on the short side after some socializing.  30 minutesish

Big Balls Crochet race.  Husband against wife race. (Can do this as couples or individual)

need a few pair of panty hose, 4-6 oranges or two grapefruit. Two whiffle balls (size of a baseball/softball) A area set up inside with a wide enough area for two people to pass and should have a path through furniture obstacles and corners to navigate.  Clothed couples (later is a blast nude if everyone is good with it) place two oranges (or one grapefruit) in the toe of one leg of the hose. Use the other leg to tie around the waste of each couple with the fruit loaded toe centered front of waist. Be sure stretched hose and fruit are suspended an inch or so above the floor.   Couples, husband and wife compete against each other, winners then compete against each other (not spouses). At start line swinging and swaying from the hips you direct the whiffle ball down the coarse by hitting it with the swinging oranges/grapefruit.  Mark whiffle balls husband and wife so each has their own.  Great fun loads of laughs.

Version of the Newlywed game.  Starting with basic questions to more provocative.  Usually couples will out themselves or each other.  

hope this helps

have fun, keep it lite.

• Like 3

Thanks for all the help!  We will have to think about what works best for the group and the space.  The party is not for a few weeks.

While a hot suggestion, it could also lead to potential problems if you can't identify her ( o )( o )s  🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There's always the nuts and bolts game. Go to a hardware store (or perhaps that jar in your dad's workroom) and get matching nuts and bolts for everyone. Then at the arranged time, have every woman pick out a nut, and every man pick out a bolt. Then everybody mingles until all the nuts and bolts are matched up.

This isn't a race - there's no prize for being first. It just gives people a chance to mingle with the other sex.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, TricianMike said:

knew at first touch which was Michael

Hope you would. How long have you been together! 
Swinging has made me more aware of the differences in men. My husband was far from my first I just never thought much of the differences before except I knew some were bigger or fatter, it just didn’t matter. 

On 8/14/2023 at 11:58 AM, AdamGunn2 said:

There's always the nuts and bolts game.

I love this game and am going to suggest it when we are with a group. It makes sense the women have the nuts. 🤣

Our parties have a limited number of people, no large parties with a house full of bodies leading to a bacchanal. Most of us have played together as a group or separately with an occasional new couple joining us. Our pairings happen in an unpleasant natural way. Most consider me Queen Bi not because I am any more bisexual but because they know I introduced others in that act. Most of my play at our get togethers include me with another woman and usually a man not necessarily Alan. Once a woman joins me Alan is  mostly with him and another man and woman. I try to get him to share fun with me something not always happening. 
Going to try some of the games suggested for a future party. 

• Like 1