ExploringOptions

Having a friend search with me

...just one more reason that men shouldn't post dick pix. Guys: just say NO...don't do it, it isn't necessary, and no matter how big or impressive you think you may be, there will always be someone bigger and/or more impressive than you. If the only thing you have to try and impress women is your dick, then you are going to be very disappointed in your searching.

• Like 4

I don’t understand the need to post nude pictures especially those “dick pics”. I can’t talk for all women, you can show your body with that detail. 

12 hours ago, ExploringOptions said:

The first time looking a nude picture was a turnoff now we are looking and laughing. Two of us can now laugh at giggle out loud when we see men just hanging. There are sights you just can’t unsee when it comes to nudes. 

I can’t totally agree with the first time looking I was turned off, we did think our first was a fake. I do understand now that those pictures might be funny as you continue to look, I can visualize you and your friend having a good laugh searching together and you should always be laughing and having a great time. 

• Like 1

Joining a swingers site to search for others to meet has pros and cons. You stated it’s exciting to search with your husband, it is also frustrating. So many of the perfect finds end up total busts. Looking for a match when so many profiles and profile pictures at times read like a novel. When we joined our first site we couldn’t wait to open the private pictures, the ones that are R and X, the nudes.  At some point we stopped opening the hidden pictures, what would we see.  I also joined an affairs site and never met anyone who asked for nude pictures. My take is if things work out you don’t need my picture. 
Something I realized after becoming more open with my thoughts, I don’t want to see your dick pic, if I am attracted to you I want to see you naked when we are together. I don’t need to see how big, how hard in a picture, I want to see how real you are. 

• Like 2

Even funner was finding another ‘slutsister’ with her husband. They had their first with someone else before searching for more. A few texts a call then we met for my most sex day of my life. 

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2023 at 12:09 PM, GoldCoCouple said:

...just one more reason that men shouldn't post dick pix... If the only thing you have to try and impress women is your dick, then you are going to be very disappointed in your searching.

This is generally true but if a single male's profile contains zero dick pics my wife assumes he has a little dick and moves along 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

This is generally true but if a single male's profile contains zero dick pics my wife assumes he has a little dick and moves along 

We don’t look for single males and not only would I assume to think what a man has under his pants I don’t think a smaller man is less fun. In addition I know most men are going to be average, all are different just not in size that will make a difference. In our varying group the men are all fun because we enjoy being together. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ExploringOptions said:

Even funner was finding another ‘slutsister’ with her husband. They had their first with someone else before searching for more. A few texts a call then we met for my most sex day of my life. 

Cute slutsister, just don’t think of yourself as a slut, think of yourself secure in what you want. It must be fun to have a friend to check out the profiles, Alan and I truly had fun. You will have fun meeting others that think like you just don’t rush into meeting everyone you find attractive as there are many fakes and scammers who prey on younger couples. Don’t believe everything you read and see. You said you called and spoke before meeting, my advice speak the woman, there are signals they aren’t totally doing this for themselves. Woman are often pushed by a man beyond comfort levels. Enjoy your journey, don’t rush to just see, try to make it memorable. 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2023 at 7:31 AM, ExploringOptions said:

Looks as if you are going fast once you met your first. I say Good 4 You. That you finding others that you can enjoy as friends is the best part of your meetings. 
“most sex day of your life”  makes me wonder how much sex was that? I would never call our meetings as a gangbang yet Lin has had times she ended up with soreness from too much fun. 

• Like 2

On 8/8/2023 at 4:51 PM, PJ&Lin said:

would never call our meetings as a gangbang yet Lin has had times she ended up with soreness from too much fun. 

Yup. Same here. 

• Like 3