Sign in to follow this  
EUSwingcpl

Cap d'adge Vs Desire Vs Hedo

Hello,

We have been to Cap d'Adge and we like

• That the beach is 100% nude mandatory while the town is clothing optional (30% nude, 70% with a small pareo covering with Women 100% topless) 
  • 95%+ Couples in the high season. (single guys seem to me a small tiny minority). There are hotels 100% couples like Jardin de Babylone
  • Several lifestyle clubs/discos, pool parties and restaurants geared towards couples. Parties start at 12 in the afternoon and end at 2 in the morning. 
  • During the day you can go to restaurants and even the supermarket totally naked. 
  • At night Women dress in the most beautiful sexy outfits that you can imagine, while men are relatively formal.
  • The place is well policed (municipal police + private security), and everyone respects each other. 
  • Sex happens in the clubs or in one specific area of the beach which leaves space to rest (although people also have sex in their balconies or leave their blinds open and you can see sometimes multiple action in the apartments) 
  • It is very women/couple friendly, certainly there is always an initial shock for a first visit, but most people let go after a couple of days

What could be improved:

• Accommodation is mostly very expensive self-service apartments and surely for Americans it will look very low value for money.

now to Desire and Hedo, we have never been there and we have questions:

• In Hedo o Desire is Nude around the Pool, and beach mandatory or is it clothing optional?  (for us, Europeans, topless belongs to the prude/textile beach). We look for places where is mandatory to be 100% nude for men and women. 
  • Do Desire and Hedo take single men (for us is a no go if single men are allowed to stay beyond a really tiny fraction)
  • Whats the best time to come to Hedo or Desire (in Cap is it 7 of July until 20 of August) 
  • How many playrooms/discos are there? Are those couples only? We do not want single guys.

Any experience from people who have been in all 3 places welcome. :)

Thanks 

Edited by EUSwingcpl
Clarification
  • Like 3

My ranking: Desire Pearl, Desire Riviera Maya, Hedo.

Most Lifestyle activity: Desire RM

Best facilities (accommodations): Desire Pearl

Singles and Couples: Hedo. 
I would go to Pearl having been to the above three. 
Would like to go to Cap one day. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, njbm said:

My ranking: Desire Pearl, Desire Riviera Maya, Hedo.

Most Lifestyle activity: Desire RM

Best facilities (accommodations): Desire Pearl

Singles and Couples: Hedo. 
I would go to Pearl having been to the above three. 
Would like to go to Cap one day. 

Thanks, Just to warn you that Cap accommodation will look like Alcatraz but if you can support this you will have a lot of fun, Visit Glamour Beach foam parties (100% nude and couples only), rent a bed (around 50 Euros for the classic or 240 Euro for the VIP with Champagne next to Jacuzzi) and have fun in the bed, in the jacuzzi or in the foam. There is no limit. 

Edited by EUSwingcpl
grammar error
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry to say that we are older and spoiled and we like nice accommodations.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, njbm said:

Sorry to say that we are older and spoiled and we like nice accommodations.

The highest starred hotel in Cap is Oz inn (official 5 star), but even that Mrs and I have not been there, it is probably not a match to Desire or Hedo by the looks on the website. Aside from Oz there is no other higher-ranked accommodation.  I also know that Oz is really, but really expensive.  But if anything helps. I have been to all the posh ski resorts in France (Meribel, Courchevel, Val Thorens etc) and, unless you are a Formula one star or similar, the accommodation is similar to Cap, so it must be a cultural thing.  Nothing personal to the area. 

• Like 1

We had never heard of Cap d'Adge before this...but then we haven't been looking for other alternatives for awhile. We have been to Desire RM several times and, other than the general security issues facing traveling to all of Mexico, we would go back there in a second if we were traveling and felt it was safe to go back there these days.

While we do like that Cap d'Adge is in France, it is still referred to as a 'naturalist village'. It is also important to remember that (cue Venn diagram) while there is a subset where some nudists/naturalists are swingers and some swingers are nudists/naturalists, it doesn't mean that ALL swingers are naturalists and All naturalists are swingers. Where is the best place to catch fish? Generally somewhere fish have been known for being caught. Sure, there are fish at an aquarium, but that doesn't mean you are allowed to fish there. If we are going to go to the effort, we want to go to a very nice pond where fish are known to be caught. We also want the place we are staying at to be just as nice and classy as we would like to think we are.

Just like njbm said above "Sorry to say that we are older and spoiled and we like nice accommodations."...although if we continue to hear good things about Cap d'Adge, we might eventually consider the trip...but since we have been in the L/S for over 10 years and this is the first time it has come up, it sounds like they have some distance left to travel before they are ready.

• Like 1

This is hearsay, but we have heard that Cap is VERY swinger oriented, although billed as naturist. From people who have gone. Not much fishing necessary.

3 hours ago, njbm said:

This is hearsay, but we have heard that Cap is VERY swinger oriented, although billed as naturist. From people who have gone. Not much fishing necessary.

Correct. 

• Hot! 1

I am still trying to find out more about Desire RM or Hedo, but there is little on the web. For those interested in Cap, there is a good site spicymatch.com, that just summarizes what Cap is, It is what you see is what you get, but before we cross the pond from Europe to Mexico we need at least a similar spirit. 

If anyone knows a site similar but targeted at Mexico or the Dominican Republic let me know,