JazzyJoeInPDX

My Introduction

Hello out there.

I stumbled across this site and figured what the hell.

I am a late 50 something, decent shape but could lose a few pounds. 5'9 or so, 190lbs and working for less.

I am married, happy, but not entirely satisfied. She is not interested in anything extra-curricular.

I on the other hand would like to meet a local couple who are looking to invite someone to their bed. I'm interested in her and him.

Naughty discreet fun is the name of the game. If you would like to meet and talk, let me know.

Have fun out there.

• Sad 2

That’s not how it works. The lifestyle entails your wife’s consent and participation. It is about ethical non-monogamy. You are proposing cheating and most people who understand the lifestyle will not want to participate. 

• Like 4

In that the Life Style is all about communication and full consent anyone interested will most likely want to speak with your wife.  That she is on board and is comfortable with you joining others. 

• Like 1

I agree with everything that njbm said, with one minor exception. 

9 hours ago, njbm said:

The lifestyle entails your wife’s consent and participation.

The degree of participation may vary, but clear consent is imperative. 

9 hours ago, JazzyJoeInPDX said:

She is not interested in anything extra-curricular.

My belief is that women are as inherently non-monogamous as men and interested in having sex with other partners.

So if you want to begin the lifestyle adventure, it must be by mutual agreement and you must make it about her.  Discuss her sexual past without criticizing anything; explore her fantasies, again without judgment.  Most importantly, let her know that you will help her have sexual fun without you asking for anything in return except seeing her happy.  The steps may be small and the journey long.  Don't pressure her into anything and enjoy the adventure.

If you do it right, eventually (perhaps after years) your wife will ask you to join in.

P. S. It took two years of my husband letting me have a boyfriend before I decided that I wanted him to play as well.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1