M & D

Starting with photos?

I’m a happily married man who’s been with his wife for over a decade. Both in our 30s. Since roughly Xmas we’ve been enjoying bedroom talk about experiencing others. As a next step we’ve briefly discussed how people share photos of themselves/partners with others. I began thinking more about it and thought the concept was sexy. Is this a thing or starting place? Are there apps for this?

DISCLAIMER, I’m not on here looking to share pics. 100% asking about those who do/have done it and they’re experiences. 

I think for some it’s a thing and a starting point. A way to gauge how you feel about others seeing you nude. We share pics with a male friend of ours, usually with faces covered through. We had kinda tossed the idea around about the lifestyle in our teens. But never really went forward with anything. After we got our first apartment, we joined an adult website and we would let people watch us or she would chat with guys while I’d sit back and watch. She’d usually be wearing a skimpy top. That’s probably what planted the seed for us. Granted we have not done a whole lot but we are ok with that. 

If only there was a website for people wanting to share their partners...like THIS one. And if only this website had a place to post photos...like the gallery found here. Who would have thought!

Regardless of sharing I'm sorry we did not do even more naturist and explicit sex photography than we did. Today's digital cameras with remote or timed shutter release are a real boon. Polaroid was our only option without our own darkroom, WU modeled for an artist who had his own.

• Like 1

If it's something you want to do then do it but I don't know if that is really a step towards swinging.  Tons of people enjoy sharing pictures and videos but I would say the majority of the time it never leads to swinging.  Just my guess.

• Like 2